Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

All The Cool Kids

+10
riv1
shining knight
Administrator
Lantern Lite
Joshua
Topcat
Ska
FroZen
BlueMaxx
Thundermatts
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:16 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Can slam out a few pages of code, then recite "Monty Python" dialogue while eating Pocky.

http://www.tamarasanime.com

52All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:21 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

damn thats cool...

53All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:25 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All the cool kids don't realize that their good looks, fabulous wealth, and popularity are sure signs that they're get their comeuppance in a big, humiliating way by a ragtag group of misfits at homecoming. Laughing

54All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:32 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^
every single teen movie in the eighties...

55All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You bet your fur, Daddy-O! All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Pimp

56All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:40 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...are burning spliffs in the party wagon out in the parking lot of the high school.

57All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:00 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:...drink until they pass out and/or vomit on their date.

well then...you have no idea how cool I really am!! Laughing

Don't worry, man. I knew. I knew... yes

tongue

Topcat wrote:All the cool kids don't realize that their good looks, fabulous wealth, and popularity are sure signs that they're get their comeuppance in a big, humiliating way by a ragtag group of misfits at homecoming. Laughing
Which reminds me...

All the cool kids can take on the K-12! Wink

(If you got that, you rock.)

58All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Lantern Lite

Lantern Lite
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

BlueMaxx wrote:
FroZen wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:...drink until they pass out and/or vomit on their date.

well then...you have no idea how cool I really am!! Laughing

Don't worry, man. I knew. I knew... yes

tongue

Topcat wrote:All the cool kids don't realize that their good looks, fabulous wealth, and popularity are sure signs that they're get their comeuppance in a big, humiliating way by a ragtag group of misfits at homecoming. Laughing
Which reminds me...

All the cool kids can take on the K-12! Wink

(If you got that, you rock.)

"where's my 2 dollars"

59All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:50 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ lmao good thread

60All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:28 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Take their moms out to lunch on Mother's day!

61All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:53 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All the cool kids would join me in solidarity in communicating to Gareb Shamus what a tool he is for closing two conventions citing financial differences only to open two more -- one in a foreign country! GRAGH.

62All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:36 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hates twilight!

63All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:01 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ True.

...like Blade, Vampire Hunter D, Lost Boys, and, why not, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

64All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:24 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ And Alucard.

Right, Ska? All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Cat_chipper

65All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:48 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...are eating pudding cups, not that generic shit...the actual Jello pudding cups.

66All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:05 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:^ And Alucard.

Right, Ska? All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Cat_chipper
Forgot about Castlevania. Especially Symphony of the Night. The best one.

FroZen wrote:...are eating pudding cups, not that generic shit...the actual Jello pudding cups.
yes

All the cool kids say, "You are correct, sir," out of habit.

All the cool kids miss Farrah Fawcett even if only out of respect.

All the cool kids never slept over at Michael Jackson's house.

All the cool kids use OxiClean.

67All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:09 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:...are eating pudding cups, not that generic shit...the actual Jello pudding cups.

"...Can't have any pudding!

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!?"

68All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:45 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:

"...Can't have any pudding!

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!?"
Pink Floyd.....nice.

69All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:49 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

season don't fear the reaper neither do the cool kids

70All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All the cool kids keep their pet flaming kamikaze squirrels locked safely indoors, away from random speeding traffic and telephone pole transformers.

71All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

piss in mailboxes (apparently)

72All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:34 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Should stay the hell outta Scottland.
and shining should move.

73All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:35 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

wishes he could....really

74All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:05 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...are cooler than me.

75All The Cool Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: All The Cool Kids Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wear angsty t-shirts over long-sleeved undershirts under flannel overshirts. With Levi's on their asses & New Balance on their feet... it don't get no cooler than that, man.

At least, so demonstrateth the peeps hangin' out at the Nashua mall.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum