Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scarlet Johansson in indeed Black Widow

+16
gangsternerd
The_Donster
shining knight
jaydee74
Thundermatts
Esbat
Sci-Fi
Foxy
Administrator
Joshua
Batman25JM
BlueMaxx
Mnemosis
krpykrwly
Debaser77
Lee
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want to doooo her

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:
The Prestige is a plus on her resume to me
It was a great movie in spite of her, not because of her. She wasn't particularly bad in it, but she also didn't add anything.

Scarlet Johansson in indeed Black Widow - Page 2 Scarlett-Johansson-boobs
Holy shit, that's awesome.

28Scarlet Johansson in indeed Black Widow - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarlet Johansson in indeed Black Widow Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:10 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Thundermatts wrote:Not sure where all the ScarJo bad acting comes from. Not once have I seen her, you know, act badly.

I'm with ya, Matts. I don't think I've ever actively DISLIKED her. There are some roles where I maybe didn't love her, but I don't think there's been one where I truly had a problem with her.

I've seen The Prestige, In Good Company, and Girl with the Pearl Earring and thought she was fine to good in all three. Admittedly, she was pretty bad in The Island, but the movie was suckalicious anyhow. Perfect Score? Meh, she was alright. Again, it ain't Shakespeare. Oh, and I had NO problem with her in He's Just Not that into You.

29Scarlet Johansson in indeed Black Widow - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarlet Johansson in indeed Black Widow Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:43 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

is it mean to say flavour of the month?

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Meh. She's lasted longer than the phrase is appropriate...so, I think we may have her for another half decade. At least.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Scottish people must have longer months over there. More time in a year = more inappropriate sheep toughing.

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Hmm..I haven't read the article yet, but I'm willing to give them a chance. I mean let's face it, the movie will either blow our socks off or be shit. I'm thinking it's going to be great and this movie isn't Shakespeare, as someone pointed out about another movie. Plus, let's face it, we, as fans, will never be 100% happy with the choices studios make with our favorite characters.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Well, of course not, but it doesn't mean they should find it appropriate to shit out beloved concepts.

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

who has his hands on his junk and excited about this flick
This guy! thumbs up

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:BOOOOOOOOOOURNS!

Fixed. whistle

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Well, since they did a great job with casting last time, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I have no problem with Johannsen, but I haven't seen much of her movies either.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

My trust of Favreau/Downey far exceeds my distaste for Scarlett.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:BOOOOOOOOOOURNS!

Fixed. whistle
Wait. Wasn't "boooourns" a fake compliment that Smithers tried to pawn off as the boos so Burns wouldn't think they didn't like him.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Yes. Yes it was.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Yes. Yes it was.
So...Ska is for Scarlett?

ajorton

ajorton
Cadet
Cadet

YUMMY

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

ajorton wrote:YUMMY

Welcome to PoP!, ajorton! Smile

ajorton

ajorton
Cadet
Cadet

Debaser77 wrote:
ajorton wrote:YUMMY

Welcome to PoP!, ajorton! Smile

Thanks man. Looks like a great place to be.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/collections/gallery/1922/2009-comiccon-photo-reveals#photo0

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

does anybody know if he is a hero or villain?

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Not sure. One might think she's in with Fury, but Whiplash being Russian might suggest an alliance, there.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I think it'll be either partially like I suggested earlier, 1) a good spy turning out to be evil or 2) a villain (or former rough spy) joining the good guys.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spidey_82 wrote:I think it'll be either partially like I suggested earlier, 1) a good spy turning out to be evil or 2) a villain (or former rough spy) joining the good guys.
so you don't know either Laughing

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

No. I just don't think she'll be simply good or evil, but someone who crosses the line.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spidey_82 wrote:No. I just don't think she'll be simply good or evil, but someone who crosses the line.
i think they could do either like they did in the 616 universe or the ultimate universe version

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum