Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

'Marvel Super Hero Squad' Superstar Cast Revealed

+21
ChrisToPhenom
Rath99
boberthavok
Esbat
Denim
Thundermatts
Metal Misfit
prescribeddrone
Spider_Fan14
Batman25JM
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
MillionDollarGeek
TENIME_art
superdoug
Debaser77
potatojoe
FroZen
shining knight
Silent K
Administrator
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's some news on the show's second season from SDCC;
http://www.toonzone.net/news/articles/34358/katee-sackhoff-adam-west-jane-lynch-and-more-to-guest-star-on-super-hero-squad
Great upcoming guest stars, go Jim Parsons!

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really need to catch up. I got busy and stopped watching after the first few episode. It didn't help that Cartoon Network didn't have good scheduling when it came to the show. Half the time I didn't know when a new episode was going to be on.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Here's some news on the show's second season from SDCC;
http://www.toonzone.net/news/articles/34358/katee-sackhoff-adam-west-jane-lynch-and-more-to-guest-star-on-super-hero-squad
Great upcoming guest stars, go Jim Parsons!

Those are some sweet ass guest stars. I can't which one I'm most excited about.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This show needs more love. Again not to be taken seriously as we tend to do but it is very fun to watch. Can't wait for the second season.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know this show has good voice actors but I can't stand it. It's not even about serious....I don't even like the "super hero squad" look that much either. I just can't like it. The most annoying thing about it is the "hero up" crap, I'm not sure how much they do it but either way, I can't get into it.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Am I the only one watching Season Two, with Thanos and the Infinity Gems as the overall plotline? The first two episodes have been pretty good, and there have been costume modifications, as well!

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When the show premiered I loved it, but Cartoon Network screwed with it's schedule so much I didn't know when it was on or when new episodes would air. I got so far behind that I just gave up. Someday I'll track down the episodes and watch them, but I have so much other stuff to watch that it isn't a priority. If CN would get their heads out of their asses and air it on a regular, easy to follow schedule this wouldn't have happened.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Am I the only one watching Season Two, with Thanos and the Infinity Gems as the overall plotline? The first two episodes have been pretty good, and there have been costume modifications, as well!
I've only seen a screencap of the Thor VS Hercules ep and I like the JMS Thor costume. I've havent seen an ad or anything from CN about the new episodes.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The new episodes are airing on CN on Saturday mornings at 6:30 EST. I just broke down and put it on my DVR's season pass so I wouldn't miss any.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you guys are still missing out on this, you're missing out on some classic stuff! Jim Parsons as the voice of Nightmare was inspired!

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:If you guys are still missing out on this, you're missing out on some classic stuff! Jim Parsons as the voice of Nightmare was inspired!
Oh cool! Are there episodes availible online?

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:If you guys are still missing out on this, you're missing out on some classic stuff! Jim Parsons as the voice of Nightmare was inspired!

I saw the first few episodes with my lil nephews and really loved it. Haven't watched in a few months though, I never seem to know and remember when its coming on.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Saturday's episode was full of win and awesome. It had Kirby Dots, reference to classic comic poses, a joke that was both clever and obvious yet hilarious, Quicksilver, and FRIGGA!

The show airs at 6:30AM EST on Cartoon Network. If you're missing this, you're really missing out.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Today's episode was full of win. She-Hulk, The Incredible Hercules, and NOVA!!

Again, I say, if you're missing this, you're seriously missing out.

Thanos: Once I collect all the Infinity Gems, then I will control the universe!

Nova: You'll never take New Jersey!

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really need to get back into this. I've just missed so much that I kind of gave up.

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

superdoug wrote:Today's episode was full of win. She-Hulk, The Incredible Hercules, and NOVA!!

This was the first episode I have seen and I liked it. Katee Sackhoff played She Hulks voice. And She Hulk and IronMan apparently went on a date before!!! So he's go a thing for green women!!! Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Today's episode was full of win. She-Hulk, The Incredible Hercules, and NOVA!!

Absolutely love this show. IMHO, the only show out there that picked up the slack left by Batman: TBTB's absence.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Love all the inside comic book jokes. This show is soo much fun to watch.

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I love the little jabs they make with Civil War, World War Hulk, and Annihilation in recent episodes. MSHS Iron Man mocking AEMH Iron Man was funny. "My God, I look horrible! What a nightmare!" Laughing It makes me think MSHS is written by some old-school comic fans and AEMH are sort of the new breed who do research off of Wikipedia. Makes it more of a rivalry which is highly amusing.

70'Marvel Super Hero Squad' Superstar Cast Revealed - Page 3 Empty Too Many Wolverines Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:14 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Today's episode was awesome.

The best part? Wayne Knight, doing the voice of Egghead, who says 'Don't you know DNA and dinosaurs DON'T MIX?' Then he proceeds to whip out a weapon which turns out to be a can of shaving cream! I about wet myself with laughter at that oh-so-subtle joke.

Other great moments:

Spoiler:

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

I thought the part where they made a joke about Wolverine being on so many comic book covers was funny. Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is a show I can watch over and over and find something new to laugh at

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Marketed to kids, but it's a comic geek lovefest. Perfection.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum