Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planet Hulk Animated film

+17
comicgeekelly
prescribeddrone
elijahdprophet
Combo Mo
(._Y_.)
Joshua
Batman25JM
Angelina Armani
Gandicles
Lee
Sci-Fi
BlueMaxx
Esbat
supervenom
FroZen
Debaser77
shiky800
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Planet Hulk Animated film - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Hulk Animated film Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:21 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

I am debating getting this on blue ray or regular dvd

27Planet Hulk Animated film - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Hulk Animated film Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:48 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:
comicgeekelly wrote:^^^ Where did he fit into the story?
He took the place of the Silver Surfer. They couldn't use the Surfer because of complicated legal reasons.

Oh okay, cool thanks. Were they still able to use the Brood?

28Planet Hulk Animated film - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Hulk Animated film Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:55 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i got the 2 disk special edition DVD and it was only $15 at target.

as for the movie i thought it was done real well. the story fit really well into the amount of time thay used. it didn't feal to short like many of the animated movies that have come before it. the fighting was very good and the voice acting was good as well. i am looking forward to seeing what marvel does next

29Planet Hulk Animated film - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Hulk Animated film Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:56 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:
Oh okay, cool thanks. Were they still able to use the Brood?
no they left the brood out.

30Planet Hulk Animated film - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Hulk Animated film Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

I liked it! It was pretty condensed, but still enjoyable. I'm hoping they continue it with a World War Hulk feature!

31Planet Hulk Animated film - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Hulk Animated film Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I freakin' loved this movie.

I've never read the book, but I think I'm going to have to now.

The voice acting was great. Kevin Michael Richardson (who is one of my favorite voice actors) did a great job as Korg. Rick D. Wasserman was great as The Hulk, and Paul Dobson kicked ass as Beta Ray Bill. I sooooooo want a Beta Ray Bill animated movie now.

I would love it if they did World War Hulk, but I'd like them to wait a while and so some other movies in the meantime. As much as I loved this move and Hulk Vs. I think they've done enough Hulk for now. I mean, he's appeared in almost ever single Marvel Animated movie. He was in Ultimate Avengers 1 and 2, Next Avengers, Hulk Vs., and Planet Hulk. The only Marvel animated movies he hasn't been in are Invincible Iron Man and Doctor Strange. I want a Spidey animated movie, or better yet a Daredevil animated movie. I think that Moon Knight and Iron Fist would also make great animated movies. It's time to focus on a few different characters for a little while and then come back to the Hulk.

32Planet Hulk Animated film - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Hulk Animated film Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

That movie was so badass! it was great!

THor Tales of Asgard looks good too! but why the hell do we have to wait till 2011? what is up with that?

33Planet Hulk Animated film - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Hulk Animated film Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:
THor Tales of Asgard looks good too! but why the hell do we have to wait till 2011? what is up with that?
Because it takes time to make animated movies.

34Planet Hulk Animated film - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Hulk Animated film Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:33 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FInally saw this. Not bad. Not what I was expecting but I think trying to translate that entire epic story into an animated feature was pretty difficult and it worked out pretty well. While I missed seeing the Silver Surfer, I LOVED seeing Beta Ray Bill. Overall, it was a good movie. Not bad at all.

35Planet Hulk Animated film - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Hulk Animated film Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Movie was alright but the endless battles got really tired.

36Planet Hulk Animated film - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Hulk Animated film Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:39 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I felt that way too. I also didn't feel the battles were all that great to begin with. Not horrible but not great. Overall, this was ok. I'm glad I saw it but no way do I feel the need to watch this again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum