Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst Films of the Decade

+14
shiky800
deadbolt85
Silent K
Administrator
supervenom
BlueMaxx
Batman25JM
Debaser77
superdoug
Time Consumer
FroZen
Thundermatts
shining knight
melvinlikechris
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Worst Films of the Decade Empty Worst Films of the Decade Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:14 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll let you decide

2Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:26 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh my god where to start theres been so many....

The grinch who stole christmas

the cell

dude wheres my car

anything that goes by the name of (insert genre) movie....

3Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:41 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hmmmm...

Lady in the Water probably wins for me. But other movies I hate

Mystic River (really, anything from this decade Clint Eastwood has directed. I hate him. I don't get how he's fooled people into thinking he is good. But he's not. He directs with the finesse and keen eye of a blind man. GO fuck yourself Eastwood)

Hulk

The Village

those are the ones that stick out to me as just really really bad. So much so that I could never watch them again. I tend not to hate hate hate films a lot, because I'm always appreciative of the time and work that's put into any film, whether it be an indie darling or a blockbuster remake.

4Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:56 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

CUBE....hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

The New World

those right off the top of my head

5Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:09 am

Time Consumer

Time Consumer
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

The Strangers... total weaksauce

6Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:14 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Time Consumer wrote:The Strangers... total weaksauce

Really? Compared to the French film it's based on, it was much creepier and more frightening.

7Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:16 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:oh my god where to start theres been so many....

dude wheres my car

While I admit that it's not the most cerebral of storylines, I thought DWMC was actually pretty funny. I just watched it again after a five-year hiatus, and found it to be just as much fun as I remembered. Yes, it's stupid and heavy on the pot humor, but I sort of thought that was the point of it. Kind of like Bill & Ted, without the same level of heart.

But, to each his own, I suppose. Smile

And here's my list:

Meat Train (hard to follow, and not rewarding in any way)
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry (just shameful)
There Will Be Blood (There will be boring!)
Mama Mia! (I know! I'm just as shocked as you, but this in no way needed to be made into a movie.)

8Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:45 am

Time Consumer

Time Consumer
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

superdoug wrote:

Really? Compared to the French film it's based on, it was much creepier and more frightening.

i guess it was okay, but the ending just didn't do it for me...

9Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:52 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I've seen a lot of mediocre films this decade, but I've pretty much stayed away from the ones that were truly terrible. The only really bad one I can come up with is Nic Cage's Wicker Man remake, but that movie's just good times, so I can't really list that one.

10Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:58 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:
The grinch who stole christmas

am i the only one who likes that film?

11Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:59 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:

are you reffering to the french film 'Them' cos i actually prefer that movie

12Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:44 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ultraviolet

For me, it is not only the worst movie of the decade, but the worst movie I've ever seen.

13Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:14 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Ultraviolet was pretty bad.

I think some of you are naming films that aren't in this decade.

I'll throw in Gigli and Twilight. Yes...I've sadly seen most of Gigli. And I just recently was forced to watch Twilight. Terrible, terrible films. Some seem to be naming films out of the sake of disliking, instead of the ones that deserve trophies for their awfulness.

Oh, and throw in Push. I can't believe it made it to theatres. The film's story contradicted itself twice in obvious ways to where the story is irrelevent. Acting seemed like reading. Also, it didn't even have an ending. Wasn't even really a to-be-continued type of ending. Just ended. The goal of the movie, the case, wasn't even fully revealed. Just awful.

14Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:18 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well technically this decade is 1998-present....

15Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:57 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

House of the Dead
White Chicks
Date Movie

16Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:02 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Anything Thundermatts loved this decade must have been really bad.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

17Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spidey_82 wrote:Anything Thundermatts loved this decade must have been really bad.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

18Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:16 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ohhhhh snap!

19Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:48 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Worst comic book movie of the decade: Catwoman. To call it a comic book movie would be a bit generous though.

20Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:56 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LXG was worse....much worse

21Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:09 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:LXG was worse....much worse
I agree. Considering the disrespect to the source material, it became a parody of itself.

22Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:22 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

absolutely

23Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

24Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:42 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Had to double check. Ya, I didn't care for it. I wouldn't say it was completely awful, but quite possibly Burton's worst. I disliked it more than Planet of the Apes, which I hated the original stuff, even.

Willy Wonka and the Chocalate Factory gets the gold.

Superman Returns? Have we said that one yet?

25Worst Films of the Decade Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:22 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ohhh planet of the apes....

I still don't get that ending was he in the future of the world he landed on?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum