Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst Films of the Decade

+14
shiky800
deadbolt85
Silent K
Administrator
supervenom
BlueMaxx
Batman25JM
Debaser77
superdoug
Time Consumer
FroZen
Thundermatts
shining knight
melvinlikechris
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:34 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

W was pretty horrible. I'm no fan of George W. Bush by any means, but even he deserved better than this mess of a movie. The performances were okay, but the movie had no narrative thread. Just awful.

27Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Silent K wrote:Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

See, you got that backward. The Gene Wilder one is a god-awful,candy colored nightmare that should have been aborted from the word 'Go'.

At least Burton's was faithful to the spirit of Dahl's work.

28Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:27 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I know most say that, but Gene's was still better, IMO.

29Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:29 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:ohhh planet of the apes....

I still don't get that ending was he in the future of the world he landed on?
That's a very good question. I think the space travel revealed, like Einstein has said, that we can only travel time into the future...in a sense. So ya, I think it was the future. But...maybe it was a different timeline. I mean, Ape Lincoln was pretty scratch for me, too.

30Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:09 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

catwoman

31Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lets see, movies I loved so far in the thousands:
HBP, TDK, King Kong, There Will Be Blood, The Prestige, POA, The Two Towers, Iron Man, The Mist, Spider-Man 2, Old Boy, In Bruges, Benjamin button, American Psycho... theres tons more, but those are some of my faves off the top of my head.

32Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:39 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ape lincoln heh

33Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:28 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

shiky800 wrote:catwoman

FTW. Thread closed. Discussion ended. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!! Laughing

34Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:51 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Wow. Watched Dragonball Evolution last night... Holy shit was it bad.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

35Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:46 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

g i joe....words fail me....

not the worst of this decade but worst of this year easily

36Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:31 pm

slacker jedi

slacker jedi
Cadet
Cadet

g.i.joe the rise of cobra ...nuff said

http://www.whyarewefriends.com

37Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While Ultaviolet is still the worst IMO, I thought of a few more.

King Kong
Funny People
Elektra
Hulk (Ang Lee's)

Lee wrote:Wow. Watched Dragonball Evolution last night... Holy shit was it bad.

I HAVE to see that. I don't care if it's an abomination I want to see it.

38Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:59 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
While Ultaviolet is still the worst IMO, I thought of a few more.

King Kong
Funny People
Elektra
Hulk (Ang Lee's)
? Which King Kong? Peter Jackson's, albeit a bit longwinded--they didn't get to the island until an hour into the film--was beautifully crafted with story, dialogue, emotion, and, of course, the F/X were amazing. I actually felt for Kong.
Can't vouch for Funny People. I think I'll like it.
Elektra, sure.
Hulk wasn't a bad movie, it was just a horrible adaptation of the mythos.

Batman25JM wrote:
Lee wrote:Wow. Watched Dragonball Evolution last night... Holy shit was it bad.

I HAVE to see that. I don't care if it's an abomination I want to see it.
Haha. Me, too. I almost ordered that earlier this week. It is only 87 minutes and I was thinking, I know it'll be bad, but I want nostalgia and a hilarious movie right now. I chose Choke. No regrets.

39Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:16 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
? Which King Kong? Peter Jackson's, albeit a bit longwinded--they didn't get to the island until an hour into the film--was beautifully crafted with story, dialogue, emotion, and, of course, the F/X were amazing. I actually felt for Kong.
Elektra, sure.

Yep, the Peter Jackson King Kong. I hated it. It was boring as hell. I'm not going to lie, the special effects were good, but the movie was just blah. Even when they actually got to the island and stuff I was bored.

For Hulk the fact that it was a bad adaptation mad it a bad movie, but it also sucked on it's own. It was drawn out and just felt off. I thought it was just horrible.

40Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:58 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't believe no one has mentioned 'Little Man' yet.
That is by far the worst comedy of the decade.

41Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:
Elektra, sure.

Yep, the Peter Jackson King Kong. I hated it. It was boring as hell. I'm not going to lie, the special effects were good, but the movie was just blah. Even when they actually got to the island and stuff I was bored.

For Hulk the fact that it was a bad adaptation mad it a bad movie, but it also sucked on it's own. It was drawn out and just felt off. I thought it was just horrible.

Lol, who cares what you think? You put Wild Hogs and X-Men three on your list of best films of the decade. X men 2? Maybe, but three nah man, you're horrible taste offends me. I AM OFFENDED SIR! GOOD DAY!

shake my head tongue

42Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:17 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:
Lol, who cares what you think? You put Wild Hogs and X-Men three on your list of best films of the decade. X men 2? Maybe, but three nah man, you're horrible taste offends me. I AM OFFENDED SIR! GOOD DAY!

shake my head tongue

It's just my opinion. I HATED King Kong. It was way too long and extremely boring.

Wild Hogs might not have been an awesome movie, but I thought it was funny and it entertained me. And X-Men: The Last Stand was a cool action movie. I don't know why it gets such a bad rap. It might not have been Dark Knight or Iron Man quality, but it wasn't nearly as bad as Elektra or Ang Lee's Hulk.

And as I said in the other thread, someone who liked Twilight shouldn't criticize other people's taste in movies. tongue

43Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:18 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

X-Men 3
Elektra
Transformers 2

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

44Worst Films of the Decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Films of the Decade Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:52 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:
shiky800 wrote:catwoman

FTW. Thread closed. Discussion ended. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!! Laughing

catwoman has some of the worst line reading ever!

the dialogue maybe bad (really really bad!) but speak up people!

not even the beutiful Alex Borstein could save this movie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum