Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP!-toberFest 2009

+34
Harry Wang
darth__frodo
MillionDollarGeek
Justin
goatt
Steel Rose
Denim
SexyToaster
Airwolf
Rath99
potatojoe
Esbat
Kearstin
TENIME_art
Tripper McGee
Debaser77
Chi-Town Spidey
Gojiratoho
superdoug
Joshua
shining knight
Ska
Thundermatts
Hannibal king
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Sci-Fi
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Lee
FroZen
Foxy
Administrator
Mnemosis
Silent K
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 36]

476PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:All right, I just purchased my airplane ticket. I am now officially a go for PoP!-toberfest 2009.

Now I just need to put in a vacation request form at work...

YES!!!!!!!!

I'm not excited to see you at all.

flower

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

477PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
I'm not excited to see you at all.

flower
I can't imagine anyone is excited to see me when there is an entire house filled with dogs to look forward to. If Butch dies before Halloween I'll be crushed.

478PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
I can't imagine anyone is excited to see me when there is an entire house filled with dogs to look forward to.

I'm excited to see Jason and Jose, too.

479PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:09 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
Joshua wrote:
I can't imagine anyone is excited to see me when there is an entire house filled with dogs to look forward to.

I'm excited to see Jason and Jose, too.
Laughing

480PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Great news, Josh!

I have no problem playing taxi. It'll give me plenty of treacly moments at the airport.

481PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

BTW, I was thinking last night about my huge king sized bed. I can't in good conscience sleep in that alone while others sleep on air mattresses or couches....so either a couple (or three) of you pair up and take the bed, or someone can snuggle with me. Wink

482PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hammock....spooning with K....hammock....spooning with K.....decisions decisions.

483PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:29 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll do whatever it takes to ensure I get to sleep in a bed.

Whatever it takes. *unbuttons blouse*

484PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:45 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Found out tonight at a meeting with the band that SoulSwitch will be direct support for Sevendust at Guavaween in Ybor City on October 31st.

Sucks...because first off...they won't be playing the party (which was a long shot), second, they won't be able to ATTEND the party, and third, we won't be able to shoot them at Guavaween.

Crying or Very sad

Still super excited to have you kids come down here. Anybody else considering making it down?

485PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:24 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Poptob10

486PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:30 am

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Poptob10

I love it!!!!!

Really unfortunate about SoulSwitch, J. Sorry.

487PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:41 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Do we have to RSVP?

488PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:52 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Now I really want to go

489PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:54 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hate living in scotland....

490PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Tripper McGee wrote:
Really unfortunate about SoulSwitch, J. Sorry.

Yeah, well, it's gonna happen where the PoP! and SS schedules conflict. Halloween is just gonna be one of those sticking points.

Joshua wrote:Do we have to RSVP?

No. You bought a plane ticket, right? That's your RSVP.

potatojoe wrote:Now I really want to go

You should go! And bring Ms. Potato!

491PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:36 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I need some honest opinions on this scenario I'm about to kick.

To Tripper, Chris, Dave, Joshua, and Kristin:

As of right now, the plan for the weekend of PoP!-toberfest is:

Thursday: Airport night, food, come back to the house, bullshit.
Friday: Hook up with Kristin, spend the day at Magic Kingdom, night at Downtown Disney.
Saturday (Halloween): PoP!-Toberfest starts at 6 PM
Sunday: Recover, some fly out (Tripper and...?)
Monday: The remaining out-of-towners fly out.

Soulswitch has their show in Ybor City (towards Tampa) on Halloween night. They're opening for NonPoint and Sevendust at Guavaween, which had upwards of 15,000 people last year.

As it stands, the party and the show conflict, so Jose and I won't be able to videotape the show.

However, if we move the party to Friday night, and you guys don't mind, we could ALL go to the show Saturday night in Ybor.

The only workable schedule if we do this would be:
Friday: Hook up with Kristin, PoPtoberfest starts at 6 PM
Saturday (Halloween): Magic Kingdom, followed by Guavaween in Ybor with SOULSWITCH.
Sunday: Recover, some fly out (Tripper and...?)
Monday: The remaining out-of-towners fly out.

For everyone to get their moneys-worth at Magic Kingdom, I'd suggest at least getting there at 9AM and staying until 6PM. A full 9 hour day at the park, followed by a trip to Ybor for some rock music.

So, that's the long and the short of it. I need every one of the 5 flying down to give me their opinions.

Once we get a consensus, invitations will go out for either the 30th or 31st.

492PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:03 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, if we go with Choice B of the two (going to Guavaween), we'll get a hotel in Ybor, and I'll cover it.

And you will also have your tix comped to Guavaween.

493PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:06 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm easy and am down for whatever plan we decide on.

494PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:12 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fuck, tha sounds awesome. Unfortunatly funds and the haloween party i go to every year conflict

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

495PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:28 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm going to go ahead and be the wet blanket and say no to the concert. I want to stay until the Magic Kingdom closes (which I think is at 7) and I think it'd be way more crowded on Saturday than Friday. Plus I'm just not much of a concert goer these days anyway.

496PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:41 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Alright, another option can be Disney until close on Friday, and start the Halloween Party around 9ish? I would have to dip out on Disney early to get home and make sure food and such is ready.

Then for those interested, Guavaween on Sat night.

497PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:43 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

However, the park closes at 9 on Friday.

498PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:16 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm with Josh, Jase, sowwy. Sad I'm not a big concert person. Never have been.

Also, while there's plenty to see at the Magic Kingdom to spend all day there, my sister (who works at DW) said it's cheaper to get a "Park Hopper" pass. That way, you can go to all the different places, back and forth (I believe there's a shuttle that runs between everything), as many times as you want, for a lower price than just one park (like, MK would be $75, but the PHP is $100 - I'm guesstimating prices, she's gonna get back to me on specifics). I know I was hoping to see the Indy & Muppet 3-D shows again (and be able to actually get some souvenirs from the Muppet & Star Wars shops this time!)...

PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Shrugshoulders

My vote --
Friday: Hook up with Kristin, spend the day at Disney World, night at Downtown Disney (maybe a movie, since I'm not a "club person").
Saturday (Halloween): PoP!-Toberfest starts at 6 PM
Sunday: Recover, some fly out (Tripper and Chris)

499PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:51 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:However, the park closes at 9 on Friday.
Oh wow, I must have been looking at Thursday's hours, that's awesome. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I definitely would want to stay until 9

As for the park hopper pass Chris, since we're only going to be there one day it'd be a waste because there's no way we can cram multiple parks into a single day. Shuttling between them would eat up a large chunk of time.

500PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:53 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I only spent half a day the last time I was there, visited 2 parks, and it didn't. 5 minute shuttle ride.

This was 4 years ago, so it might be worse now, but ...yeah.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum