Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP!-toberFest 2009

+34
Harry Wang
darth__frodo
MillionDollarGeek
Justin
goatt
Steel Rose
Denim
SexyToaster
Airwolf
Rath99
potatojoe
Esbat
Kearstin
TENIME_art
Tripper McGee
Debaser77
Chi-Town Spidey
Gojiratoho
superdoug
Joshua
shining knight
Ska
Thundermatts
Hannibal king
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Sci-Fi
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Lee
FroZen
Foxy
Administrator
Mnemosis
Silent K
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 36]

251PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:57 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm working on getting some overtime next week, which would probably be enough to cover the cost of my flight. If I can swing it, then I'll be 100% to go.

252PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:I'm working on getting some overtime next week, which would probably be enough to cover the cost of my flight. If I can swing it, then I'll be 100% to go.

You make my sphincter quiver with delight.

Those of you that haven't made arrangements yet, I implore you! How else can you be part of the clique?

253PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:07 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Joshua wrote:I'm working on getting some overtime next week, which would probably be enough to cover the cost of my flight. If I can swing it, then I'll be 100% to go.

Those of you that haven't made arrangements yet, I implore you! How else can you be part of the clique?

You clique people think you're so cool. I'll just eat my lunch at another table thank you very much.

254PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

potatojoe wrote:
Silent K wrote:

You clique people think you're so cool. I'll just eat my lunch at another table thank you very much.

We've got White Castles at our table. Care to reconsider?

255PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:12 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Silent K wrote:

Can I just be a psuedo member of the clique since i'm not going and still get the newsletter? Very Happy

256PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:12 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So I have to ask, am I or am I not part of the clique? I've seen posts saying that I am, but I've also seen posts saying that Grandpa and Kearstin are part of the clique. No offense to either one of them, but that just doesn't compute.

257PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:14 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Make it so!
PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Picard

258PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:17 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
potatojoe wrote:
Silent K wrote:

Shocked

259PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There's a White Castle in Florida? Is NY like the only state to not have one? National chain my ass!

260PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:23 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:There's a White Castle in Florida? Is NY like the only state to not have one? National chain my ass!
We don't have them in Texas. And I don't recall ever seeing them when I lived in the Northwest. I think they're mostly an Eastern chain.

261PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Hannibal king wrote:
Can I just be a psuedo member of the clique since i'm not going and still get the newsletter? Very Happy
Dues are the 1st and 15th of the month.

Joshua wrote:So I have to ask, am I or am I not part of the clique? I've seen posts saying that I am, but I've also seen posts saying that Grandpa and Kearstin are part of the clique. No offense to either one of them, but that just doesn't compute.

I think it's whomever MikeOdd says is in it.

Gojiratoho wrote:There's a White Castle in Florida? Is NY like the only state to not have one? National chain my ass!
Shhhhh...PoJo's reconsidering...

262PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

PoJo? :huh

263PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:45 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:PoJo? :huh
Tater Joseph.

264PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:46 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:
Gojiratoho wrote:PoJo? :huh
Tater Joseph.

Best new name since "Airwolf"!

265PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shake my head I saw it and all I could think of was Howard Johnson's and then wracking my brains trying to figure out what national chain PoJo was.

266PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

NY does have White Castle. There's one just a 5 minute drive from me.

267PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:49 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

NYC doesn't count.Laughing

268PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:50 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There's a clique? I in it?

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

269PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:NYC doesn't count.Laughing

Shocked

We count for everything that is NY Wink

I've been to your neck of the woods. Nice place

270PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:
Gojiratoho wrote:NYC doesn't count.Laughing

Shocked

We count for everything that is NY Wink

I've been to your neck of the woods. Nice place

More to the point of it being akin to someone saying "There are White Castles in California, sure, they'r eonly in downtown L.A.".
Laughing

Oh well, guess Pookie and I aren't going to be burning this mo fos down.....(you know, I've been self censoring myself so long on the WUMB that I completely forget I can swear here)*ahem*....guess Pookie and I won't be burning this muther fucker down anytime soon. Very Happy

271PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:02 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Silent K wrote:
potatojoe wrote:
Silent K wrote:

Now... now I don't WANT to be part of the clique.

272PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Mnemosis wrote:
Sci-Fi wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:
Sci-Fi wrote:You know K, if I was going to this. I'd be repeatedly playing Jerry Reed's East Bound and Down until I got there.

Try the cover by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes. It kicks at least 7 more kinds of ass.

Ha! I thought Sci meant the Danny McBride HBO show. There's no stoner smiley? What the hell?

How do you get an HBO show from Jerry Reed? Mosis.. if you could. Link me please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brU4myboWHk

Thank you sir. And we don't have White Castles here in Oklahoma. At least.. I don't think we do. But its okay, I'm happy with my love affair with McDonald's double cheese burgers.

273PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:23 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just bought my ticket!!

I'm on the same flight as Tripper, there and back, so no extra trips to pick up or drop off!!

Very Happy

274PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:25 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've never had White Castle in my life. I don't think they're around here in Texas.

275PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:27 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Theres no such thing as a white castle over here

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum