Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official 'Smallville' Thread

+42
Bigtymin504
Astro13Zombie
Foreigner_Man
DickGrayson007
G_Zatara
boberthavok
colossus1979
Tom
kidspider2099
LordD3r3k
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Cliff
Spider_Fan14
Ulik
BlueMaxx
Wonder Woman
shark6495
rwe1138
elijahdprophet
prescribeddrone
Fresh03
Off_White_Lantern
shiky800
Goof
Sandman
superdoug
Nymn
Thundermatts
ChrisToPhenom
Combo Mo
Hannibal king
jaydee74
blue halo
Chi-Town Spidey
Toothgrinder
Airwolf
The_Donster
Batman25JM
Ben Akers
shining knight
Administrator
MillionDollarGeek
46 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 19]

376The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

AlienIncognito wrote:Erica Durance looked great as Isis. Yum!

hell yeah she did!

I was almost screaming at the tv "TELL HER!!"

377The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:48 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm enjoying season 10 a lot so far.

378The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Isis

I actually really enjoyed this episode. Sure, I'm sick of possessions, but I loved the Clark/Ollie stuff, and it was nice to see Tess brought more into the fold. I hope she proves they can trust her. And then of course the ending was awesome. I loved that.

I enjoyed the Black Adam reference.

AlienIncognito wrote:Erica Durance looked great as Isis. Yum!

Agreed.

379The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want a Green Arrow spin-off after Smallville ends now more than ever. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this version of Green Arrow.

380The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:33 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A pretty good episode. I do hate possessions but this wasn't so bad. It played a part in the whole theme of this episode. Tess really grew on me even more with this episode and the scene with her and Alexander reading Peter Pan was very touching and nice. The REAL ending though was fantastic. About damn time too. I also like the Black Adam reference. I love how this show brings in DC continuity into things. It's a great touch. This season so far is outstanding. Love it.

Batman25JM wrote:I want a Green Arrow spin-off after Smallville ends now more than ever. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this version of Green Arrow.
Abso-fucking-lutely. I think Justin Hartley is one of the best things about Smallville and has been for some time now. He would be awesome as the lead in a spin-off series.

381The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:43 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What Black Adam reference?

382The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:02 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:What Black Adam reference?

There is a scene at the end of the episode with Lois still possessed by Isis and she's go Clark tied down to something and she's going to put her lover's heart into his using a knife that belonged to Teth Adam. Check it out:

The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 1471986-teth_adam_super

383The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:24 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gotcha. Musta missed that. Nice.

384The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just saw some Abandoned Preview images....WOW! LOVING THIS SEASON!!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

385The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:51 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah. This season is all kinds of awesome. I'm loving it.

386The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

ok Kid Lex kinda freaked me out at the end!

387The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:57 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Harvest

I actually really liked this episode. I was prepared to hate it because of the whole crazy town angle, but I enjoyed it. I just loved seeing Lois openly talk to Clark about his powers and origins. And the Tess/Alexander stuff was good. I do wish that they weren't going to clone angle to bring Lex back though. I was hoping they'd reveal that Ollie didn't really kill Lex and that'd be the way he returned. Oh, well.

Lexa Doig is hot. I love how both her and Michael Shanks have now appeared on Smallville (they are husband and wife for anyone who didn't know).

388The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:34 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A great episode. The Lois and Clark relationship seems stronger than every and I'm loving their relationship. The stuff with clone Lex is getting really good and I wonder when this clone version of Lex comes to full age will he remember Clark's secret? That should be interesting.

389The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:49 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:A great episode. The Lois and Clark relationship seems stronger than every and I'm loving their relationship. The stuff with clone Lex is getting really good and I wonder when this clone version of Lex comes to full age will he remember Clark's secret? That should be interesting.

I guess it would depend when the DNA was harvested from Lex. it is like spider-mans clone he remembers everything about peters life up untill the time he was created. I seems he remembers alot already about his friendship with clark

390The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:22 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The stuff he brought up when it came to him and Clark I remember from the very first season of Smallville. It was nice that they brought those particular topics up. I think him not knowing would be a cool way for the eventual Superman/Lex rivalry to work in this Superman continuity. Should be interesting. Does anyone know if they are working on getting Michael Rosenbaum back for some episodes? I haven't heard anything about it one way or the other.

391The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:21 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not sure if Michael Rosenbaum is coming back. I really really hope so.

It kind of seems that the clone knows about Clark. He was talking about how Clark wouldn't tell the truth about himself.

392The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:00 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I'm not sure if Michael Rosenbaum is coming back. I really really hope so.

It kind of seems that the clone knows about Clark. He was talking about how Clark wouldn't tell the truth about himself.

Yeah but that doesn't mean that he does know. It just means that he knows that Clark has not been honest with him. Lex Clone was too generalizing to be 100% sure if he does or doesn't know.

393The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I'm not sure if Michael Rosenbaum is coming back. I really really hope so.

Yeah but that doesn't mean that he does know. It just means that he knows that Clark has not been honest with him. Lex Clone was too generalizing to be 100% sure if he does or doesn't know.

That is true. I mean, Lex suspected things WAY before he knew anything.

394The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm really sad that this is the last season. I've loved this show from the beginning, and lord knows it's had it's ups and downs, but it's been more ups than downs lately, and I just loved seasons 8 and 9, and season 10 has been kick ass. I'm going to miss this show. They NEED to do a Green Arrow spin-off dammit!!

395The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ambush

I loved this. Michael Ironside is awesome. I loved the General and Clark's interactions. It seems heavily implied that the General now knows that Clark is the Blur and that Clark will ask Lois to marry him.

I loved it from the first appearance, but the more I see of Clark's new red leather jacket the more that love increases.

396The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:49 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In my opinion, this season has been absolutely flawless. This episode was so awesome. General Lane was so on and I loved the interaction between him and Clark. I have a feeling that he knows Clark's secret as well which is pretty awesome to me. I hope we get more of Flagg and his group and next week? Looks awesome. Granny Goodness! Hell yeah! This season has given the fans all kinds of awesome moments and I'm loving it all.

397The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Michael Ironside is So awesome. this was such a great episode and like everyone else said I love the interactions between Clark and The General. I knew that he would win his respect by fighting back.

On a completly unrealted note....I am so in love with Peyton List

398The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:52 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I do love Michael Iron sides but everytime i hear his voice i think of darkseid.

399The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Yeah, me too. He was so perfect as Darkseid.

400The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:14 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:^Yeah, me too. He was so perfect as Darkseid.

He was great as darkseid who voiced darkseid in the new movie?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum