Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official 'Smallville' Thread

+42
Bigtymin504
Astro13Zombie
Foreigner_Man
DickGrayson007
G_Zatara
boberthavok
colossus1979
Tom
kidspider2099
LordD3r3k
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Cliff
Spider_Fan14
Ulik
BlueMaxx
Wonder Woman
shark6495
rwe1138
elijahdprophet
prescribeddrone
Fresh03
Off_White_Lantern
shiky800
Goof
Sandman
superdoug
Nymn
Thundermatts
ChrisToPhenom
Combo Mo
Hannibal king
jaydee74
blue halo
Chi-Town Spidey
Toothgrinder
Airwolf
The_Donster
Batman25JM
Ben Akers
shining knight
Administrator
MillionDollarGeek
46 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 19]

351The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:05 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like that they are using Gordon Godfrey. He's got a connection to Darkseid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_Godfrey

352The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:12 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Good episode if you overlook the whole "releasing the final chapter of his book online after it already went on sale thing." So either it's more content that wasn't in the book (in which case it's now really a final chapter, is it?) or he's posting something that was already in the book.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

353The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:02 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked this episode. I liked that Jor-El thinks that Kara is more ready than Kal-El and I loved her "Smallville"ized costume. I also like her disguise at the end. I do hope this means she'll be making a return to the show at some point as well. CLub Desaad? Hell Yeah! That was freaking awesome and I loved it. Also, the end was something I didn't expect but the more I think about it the more it makes sense.

354The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:40 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Supergirl

I really really liked this episode. I loved Kara's outfit (the blue jacket, yellow shirt, and red pants). It was cool to see her again. I do hope she comes back before the series ends (maybe for the finale at least).

I wonder if the series finale will be called Superman.

The whole Darkseid possession thing reminded me of Supernatural's demonic possession.

I love how Lois keeps dancing around Clark's secret. I wonder how long before he learns she knows.

Ollie revealing his secret was a cool development. I can't wait to see what happens. Also, I hope we get to see Mia again this season.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

355The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:08 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Club Desaad ftw! Laughing

356The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I finally remembered this was on and recorded it. It was sweet. Would someone mind brifely paraphrasing what happened in the first two episodes?

357The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:39 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Did yall hear that Elena Satine will be playing Mera this season?

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/10/05/smallville-aquaman-mera-elena-satine/

The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Elena-elena-satine-9565718-779-1174

Might actually tune in for that episode. neutral

358The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:44 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Good episode, even though the timing on the whole reunion thing is a little wonky.

I wonder when Clark will realize his letterman's jacket got left in the future?

359The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:52 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

rwe1138 wrote:Good episode, even though the timing on the whole reunion thing is a little wonky.

I wonder when Clark will realize his letterman's jacket got left in the future?

Good episode but didn't bug boy die?

360The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

I am loving these episodes. they are becoming more emotional and I like that, we all know what he becomes and what he means to the eole. it is cool to see him realize it himself

361The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:42 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This was a pretty great episode. I'm loving what this final season is shaping into.

362The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:45 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This by far was my favorite episode!!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

363The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:58 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked all 4 episodes so far.

364The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:07 am

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Smallville is firing on all cylinders right now. Hope they can keep it up. I know they had the rule "No flights no tights" since eppy 1 but I would love to see Clark in the uniform take flight just once before the show ends.

365The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:25 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am sure your going to see something like that before the series ends. This episode was the first time I really got a chance to see the new red jacket and I love it even more. The rest "S" on the front is pretty awesome.

366The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:13 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Homecoming

Fantastic, simply fantastic. Definitely one of my favorite episodes. Seeing future Clark (and Lois) was great.

Oliver was awesome as per usual. The interview was great. His "You're damn right I'm a hero" was AWESOME.

You know, I really really LOVE Clark's new red jacket. I'd love it if they could incorporate it into the comics. Maybe make it part of Superboy's (Conner's) costume.

I want this show to go on longer. I want to see Clark fully realize his destiny and as Superman (and not just for an episode or so at the end of this season).

Tom Welling is awesome as Clark. He could and should be Clark/Superman in the movies. He's just perfect.

As for the timing being off, it really isn't too bad. This was his 5 year reunion. He graduated at the end of season 4 which was May of 2005, and the reunion was in October of 2010, so it was 5 years (and 5 months) later.

367The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:25 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:I know they had the rule "No flights no tights"

The people who created & enforced that rule are no longer with the show.

368The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:37 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(I'm making a new post for this)

Ok, seriously? "Best episode ever"!? Seriously. C'mon, son.

Aside from the time travel to the future, and the floating dance at the end (which, while I totally saw coming, it didn't detract from its awesomeness), the rest of the episode was very bland & boring. It kinda sucked ass.

I'm glad he was Brainiac 5, instead of evil Brainiac. But the whole "Ghost of Christmas Past" bit was stupid.

Seeing "Clark" Clark in the future was awesome. He looks really good with the slicked back hair, glasses & suit. Despite the "previously on" focusing hard on the Returns logo on the suit, the cape we saw whip past the window was red, not maroon (still trying to figure out how the classic symbol was reflected in his eye when he opened the box, but it was the Returns suit when Lois did). Future Lois finally convinced me that Erica Durance is perfect...maybe even better than Teri Hatcher (and, yes, I know we saw future Lois briefly at the end of Season 9).

I'm glad he floated without being asleep or evil. I just hope they're not going to write it off that "he wasn't paying attention". No. *smacks* Bad writers! He'd better be flying expertly from now on.

(Showing his support for Ollie was nice, too. I also love the red leather jacket.)

And, am I the only one who's sick of the possessions in this show? Lana seemed to be occupied by the spirit of someone else every other week, then Zod with Lex, now Darkseid & Isis? Fucking. Stupid.

369The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:16 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am sick of the possessions, but whatever. I do really wish that Darkseid was an actual physical being and not a dark force.

370The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:58 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I am sick of the possessions, but whatever. I do really wish that Darkseid was an actual physical being and not a dark force.

All the freaking possessions is what turned me off to the show in the beginning. I want to see Darkseid as a physical being too and maybe we will at the end. You never know.

371The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:37 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I'm hoping they make him a physical being at the end. I think they might.

372The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:37 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I could see them saving money for a cool looking Darkseid for Clark to fight at the end of the series. That would be very cool.

373The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:06 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Nice Black Adam reference, but this one felt like filling time until the last couple of scenes.

374The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:12 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd love to see Keith David play Darkseid

The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 KeithThe Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 240px-Darkseid

375The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:30 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

Erica Durance looked great as Isis. Yum!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum