Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official 'Smallville' Thread

+42
Bigtymin504
Astro13Zombie
Foreigner_Man
DickGrayson007
G_Zatara
boberthavok
colossus1979
Tom
kidspider2099
LordD3r3k
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Cliff
Spider_Fan14
Ulik
BlueMaxx
Wonder Woman
shark6495
rwe1138
elijahdprophet
prescribeddrone
Fresh03
Off_White_Lantern
shiky800
Goof
Sandman
superdoug
Nymn
Thundermatts
ChrisToPhenom
Combo Mo
Hannibal king
jaydee74
blue halo
Chi-Town Spidey
Toothgrinder
Airwolf
The_Donster
Batman25JM
Ben Akers
shining knight
Administrator
MillionDollarGeek
46 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 19]

326The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Teri Hatcher's going to play Lois' mom? AWESOME!!!

I loved Hatcher as Lois in Lois & Clark.

327The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:44 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

Hannibal king wrote:I can't wait till Friday. Still going to miss Chloe though.

Ateast she is in some episodes.

328The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:21 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Some episodes are better than none.

329The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:19 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

330The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lazarus

I loved the premiere. It made me sad though when it started, instead of saying "And now, the season premiere of Smallville" like they usually do, it said "And now the final season of Smallville".

I'm glad Allison Mack was still in the opening.

I just LOVE that Lois now knows about Clark. Their little game in the office where she knew but pretended not to was fun.

Clark catching the globe was awesome.

I'm interested to see what Lois is up to, and what's going on with Oliver and Chloe.

I really hope we see the real Lex this season.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

331The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:51 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I just LOVE that Lois now knows about Clark. Their little game in the office where she knew but pretended not to was fun.

I like that; it explains why Lois never seemed to put it together that Clark and Superman were the same person for so long. It makes much more sense that she put it together and chose to pretend not to know than it does that she'd be stymied by a pair of glasses and an ill-fitting suit.

332The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Agreed.

I forgot to mention how awesome it was to see Jonathan Kent again. I wish he'd show up again before the series is done.

333The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:55 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm just sad that the New Gods will inhabit Earth hosts, so the chance of a full on Darkseid in costume is much to nilch now.

334The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:00 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Also forgot to note -- big thumbs up for naked Green Arrow, even if he was being tortured! Justin Hartley should be naked in every episode!

335The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:07 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Also forgot to note -- big thumbs up for naked Green Arrow, even if he was being tortured! Justin Hartley should be naked in every episode!
Only if we can get the same nakedness from Erica Durance.

336The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
superdoug wrote:Also forgot to note -- big thumbs up for naked Green Arrow, even if he was being tortured! Justin Hartley should be naked in every episode!

yes

She was looking good when she was tied up with the S painted on her shirt.

337The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:28 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought the episode was good. I liked the Lex clones and having Lois tied up like Clark was in the pilot episode was really interesting. I love seeing the Superman Returns costume in the Fortress of Solitude. Was that a parademon in human form that was torturing Ollie or was that a government spook? I suppose we're not supposed to know just yet but at the end, I thought I saw something that looked an awful lot like Darkseid. The scene with Clark and Jonathan was really good and it looks like we see why Chloe won't be in every episode. It was the start of a very interesting season.

338The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:39 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote: Was that a parademon in human form that was torturing Ollie or was that a government spook?

According to IMDB, that was Rick Flagg that was torturing Ollie.

339The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:42 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
jaydee74 wrote: Was that a parademon in human form that was torturing Ollie or was that a government spook?

Really? Well color me intrigued. Not sure what color that would actually be but that's what I am.

340The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:22 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Batman25JM wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:

yes

She was looking good when she was tied up with the S painted on her shirt.

^I was thinking the same thing, man she has some nice boobs.

341The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:

Hmmm...interesting.

342The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Episode #10-2: "Shield"

Spoiler:

343The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

^Saul Tigh as Slade Wilson? Thanks for helping make my day! That'd be awesome!

344The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^
More info: http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2010/10/01/smallville-targets-galacticas-michael-hogan-to-play-deathstroke/

345The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Man I'm gonna hafeta check out that episode. Really enjoying BSG right now, and Hogan's already rocking the eyepatch. Pretty cool!

346The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:43 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Great episode!

347The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:57 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shield

I loved this.

The Lois/Carter stuff was great. I really hope he doesn't die soon. I want to see more of him.

Deadshot was cool. And the Suicide Squad will be awesome.

I loved Clark's old costume, but I really really like his new one as well. It really fits in with all the other Justice League costumes on the show.

It was weird not having Allison Mack in the opening credits. Tom Welling is the only original star left (though Ms. Mack will still be around).

Can't wait to see Kara next week.

Michael Hogan as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke should be interesting. I loved him in BSG. It's just I think he's a little old to play Slade.

348The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:01 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Michael Hogan as Slade? Interesting. At least we know he can pull off the eye patch. The stuff with Carter and Lois was pretty awesome. Did anyone think "Daniel Jackson" when Carter was talking about Egyptian lore? I sure did. The Suicide Squad is an awesome touch to this season but I have to ask weren't they introduced in a much earlier season? I kind of thought the idea had been around earlier. Two episodes in and I am so on board. I cannot wait to see Kara next episode. I'm so jazzed to see how they do Darkseid when he finally makes his appearance. I like Clark's new costume. It's kind of meshed the black "Blur" costume with what he had originally. It looks pretty slick and I can't wait to see him add the blue shirt with the classic "S". Hopefully it's already there. Great stuff.

349The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^The Suicide Squad was hinted at before, but this is their first appearance. And yeah, when Carter was talking about Egyptian lore all I could think was "Daniel Jackson".

350The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:22 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:^The Suicide Squad was hinted at before, but this is their first appearance. And yeah, when Carter was talking about Egyptian lore all I could think was "Daniel Jackson".

I thought so. I thought I remember an episode when two super powered people were broken out of jail and someone mentioned the Suicide Squad. I also thought that Amanda Waller mentioned the Suicide Squad when she was talking to the Ice powered dude from the JSA episode.

When Carter was talking about Egyptian lore, I was wondering if we're were going to see the rest of the SG1 team. It was just interesting to me when he started doing that. I bet Michael Shanks improvised all of those lines saying something like "I got this. Done this before."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum