Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official 'Smallville' Thread

+42
Bigtymin504
Astro13Zombie
Foreigner_Man
DickGrayson007
G_Zatara
boberthavok
colossus1979
Tom
kidspider2099
LordD3r3k
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Cliff
Spider_Fan14
Ulik
BlueMaxx
Wonder Woman
shark6495
rwe1138
elijahdprophet
prescribeddrone
Fresh03
Off_White_Lantern
shiky800
Goof
Sandman
superdoug
Nymn
Thundermatts
ChrisToPhenom
Combo Mo
Hannibal king
jaydee74
blue halo
Chi-Town Spidey
Toothgrinder
Airwolf
The_Donster
Batman25JM
Ben Akers
shining knight
Administrator
MillionDollarGeek
46 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 19]

301The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun May 16, 2010 1:00 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Alright, I know this has been echoed in this thread numerous times but...9 f-cking years and Clark can't fly? Sh-t, I hope he floats in mid-air at the start of the 10th season's premiere
Spoiler:

302The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun May 16, 2010 7:59 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:
Spoiler:

and

Spoiler:

I want to see....

Spoiler:

Too awesome.

303The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu May 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sad

Allison Mack will not be returning as a series regular for Season 10.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/19/allison-mack-smallville/

304The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu May 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Combo Mo wrote:Sad

That sucks, I considered her a core part of the show. She must have her reasons but they only 1 more year to go. Thought she would have just finished it out. Good luck Ms Mack I will miss you.

305The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu May 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Guess that might be from the fact that 10th season is gonna be it's last.

306The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu May 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:Sad

I'm not happy about this, but I'm not devastated.

It'll suck now that Clark's original support system is all gone. Also, I like the Ollie/Chloe relationship. I want to see more of it.

Well, it looks like Tom Welling is now the only original cast member left, as well as the only actor to star in all seasons.

307The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu May 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^

I'm bummed out, but I can't blame her.

We may have seen the last of Chloe...but I think we'll be seeing a lot more of Allison Mack.

308The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun May 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

-Smallville might NOT be ending?

-Tom Welling wants Michael Rosenbaum back.

-Lana returning?

Lots of info...click the link and watch the vid. Interesting...

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b182206_wait_smallville_ending_what_tom_welling.html

309The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun May 23, 2010 11:13 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Honestly, as long as the show is on I'd watch it. There's so many things they can do or characters they can introduce. And the show has been quality lately, so I'm kinda excited about the possibility

310The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun May 23, 2010 11:59 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

This show has been awesome as of late. I cant wait for season 9 dvd to come out and actually watch the whole season (and not just parts). If its the last season so be it. If it continues on awesome. As long as the show does not just limp by on crappy writing I am all for a season 11 and 12 and....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

311The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:16 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Spoiler below is about season 10, click at your own risk.

Spoiler:

A smallville panel will be held at SDCC this year. I plan on going. Follow me on Twitter for all the goody goodness.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

312The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:18 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chi-Town Spidey wrote:The Spoiler below is about season 10, click at your own risk.

Spoiler:

A smallville panel will be held at SDCC this year. I plan on going. Follow me on Twitter for all the goody goodness.

FUCK! YEAH!

Spoiler:

313The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:57 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Season 10 promo !!!!!

314The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:02 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chi-Town Spidey wrote:The Spoiler below is about season 10, click at your own risk.

Spoiler:

I saw this as well and I am so happy about that bit of news.

Combo Mo wrote:Season 10 promo !!!!!

Wow. I am so jazzed for this.

315The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:36 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Tom-welling-superman

so my new signature! Smile

316The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:37 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

colossus1979 wrote:The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Tom-welling-superman

so my new signature! Smile

I love it. So sweet.

317The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:53 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:Season 10 promo !!!!!

I literally have chills.

Lionel and Jonathan returning is great.

318The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sahar Biniaz as Shayera aka: Hawkgirl.
The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Sahar-Biniaz

Bradley Stryker as Deadshot
The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 11941

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

319The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:50 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Whoa. I finally watched a few episodes of Season 9 and I am impressed. How long has Checkmate been part the show? Besides some cheese, I dig the show.

320The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:50 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Whoa. I finally watched a few episodes of Season 9 and I am impressed. How long has Checkmate been part the show? Besides some cheese, I dig the show.

Yeah. Season 9 was the first time and I believe it was during the Justice Society episode that first introduced the Smallville world to Checkmate. Season 9 was pretty great overall.

321The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Blue Beetle is going to be in the Geoff Johns episode this season. Here's the effects test they did for a possible Blue Beetle series...

322The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:45 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh wow. That was just awesome. I would watch a series from that clip alone. It was so cool.

323The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

From ew.com:

Teri Hatcher to play Lois' mom !!!

Congrats, Smallville—you have outdone yourself! For the show’s 10th and final season, producers have scored perhaps their biggest (maybe even the biggest possible) casting coup: They’ve snagged erstwhile Lois Lane Teri Hatcher to play mom to Erica Durance’s Lois Lane!

I know what you’re thinking: But Lois’ mom, Ella, is dead! Follow along now…

In episode 8, titled “Abandoned,” Lois discovers old videotapes of her mother. I think you can figure the rest out for yourself. Am I right?

As you know, Hatcher spent four years playing Superman’s soul mate on ABC’s The New Adventures of Lois and Clark. The fact that the Desperate Housewives star was game to do this speaks volumes about her appreciation for that role (and the role it played in her future career). I’m sure they’re also paying her well, too.

Source: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/22/smallville-teri-hatcher-lois-mom/

324The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:15 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's freaking sweet. Season 10 looks to be full of awesome.

325The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

I can't wait till Friday. Still going to miss Chloe though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum