Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official 'Smallville' Thread

+42
Bigtymin504
Astro13Zombie
Foreigner_Man
DickGrayson007
G_Zatara
boberthavok
colossus1979
Tom
kidspider2099
LordD3r3k
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Cliff
Spider_Fan14
Ulik
BlueMaxx
Wonder Woman
shark6495
rwe1138
elijahdprophet
prescribeddrone
Fresh03
Off_White_Lantern
shiky800
Goof
Sandman
superdoug
Nymn
Thundermatts
ChrisToPhenom
Combo Mo
Hannibal king
jaydee74
blue halo
Chi-Town Spidey
Toothgrinder
Airwolf
The_Donster
Batman25JM
Ben Akers
shining knight
Administrator
MillionDollarGeek
46 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 19]

276The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:01 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Martha Kent.

277The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:28 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

man you all were right about season 8. this season is kicking ass. I just got the dvds from the library (im a cheap bastard, step off lol). Man 6 episodes in and I am jonesing for a Doomsday Clark Battle

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

278The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:49 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Martha Kent.
Now I wouldn't expect that and for that reason alone I would love it. Besides she does have red hair.

279The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:27 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

So I just finished season 8. It has some great moments but it seems the middle episodes are just filler. Is it a coincidence that the filler episodes were also the ones where Lana Lang showed up? Either way the season had its ups and downs, just like any other season or show that is 22 episodes long.
Spoiler:

Over all though a solid season. Returns to what the show needs to be looking to catching up on season 9 this summer

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

280The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Now I wouldn't expect that and for that reason alone I would love it. Besides she does have red hair.

I'm now about 99.9% sure that it's Martha.

281The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:55 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:

I'm now about 99.9% sure that it's Martha.

I think now I would be a bit disappointed if it wasn't Martha.

282The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:48 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:So I just finished season 8. It has some great moments but it seems the middle episodes are just filler. Is it a coincidence that the filler episodes were also the ones where Lana Lang showed up? Either way the season had its ups and downs, just like any other season or show that is 22 episodes long.
Spoiler:

Over all though a solid season. Returns to what the show needs to be looking to catching up on season 9 this summer

Completely agree about Jimmy.

Season 9 will give you some explanations as to why Clark doesn't reveal himself to Lois.

283The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun May 02, 2010 10:11 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Sacrifice". WOW! What a powerful episode. I am loving this series and this episode was so great. It's to the actor's credit that you can at one moment hate Zod and then sympathize with him two seconds later. I cannot wait to see where this all lead and you know that the season cliffhanger is going to be outstanding.

284The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun May 02, 2010 10:19 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spoiler:

285The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun May 02, 2010 4:59 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sacrifice

I loved this episode. This season as a whole has just rocked, and this was no exception.

I really hope that Waller survived.

I just LOVE Callum Blue as Zod. Sure, he can be a little hammy/over the top at times, but that's one of the things I love about him.

286The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun May 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Spoiler:

Yeah, it does. That was a good call. I like that the idea of her being the Red Queen. It gives a nice explanation of what she's been doing. I always felt that it seemed like she abandoned Clark, but this makes it better. She's been protecting him from behind the scenes.

287The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon May 03, 2010 10:11 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, she was off in Washington being the Jr. Senator taking her husband's seat. I would imagine her rise comes from there. I am jazzed to learn more about this.

288The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat May 08, 2010 1:00 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hostage

I REALLY enjoyed this episode. It was great to have Martha back for a bit.

I also loved having Perry on the show again. Michael McKean is a perfect Perry White. I wish he'd become a regular. I hope we see him a bit more next season.

I'm getting really worried about the fate of a few characters. I guess we'll see what happens next week.

I hope that Clark finally tells Lois (and that she remembers this time). Also, it looks like Clark may be donning the Superman colors in the finale.

289The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun May 09, 2010 8:30 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So just finished Hostage and it was good. I loved the team-up with Lois and Perry. I know that it's set in a different continuity than the comics but for whatever reason, I felt that Martha and Perry was a bit.....icky and right out of left field but in the same kind of way kind of cool. The reveal of the Red Queen was kind of predictable but seriously seriously cool. This episode was very cool and I love that Perry calls Lois "Lane" at the end and Lois called Perry "Chief". Too awesome. Also, the cost of using the book of Rao? WOW!!

290The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri May 14, 2010 11:23 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Did anyone watch the season finale?

spoiler box it.

291The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri May 14, 2010 11:56 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spoiler:

and

Spoiler:

I want to see....

Spoiler:

292The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat May 15, 2010 12:03 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Did anyone watch the season finale?

spoiler box it.

In a nusthell..

Spoiler:

I thought it was a great episode

293The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat May 15, 2010 12:04 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:
Spoiler:

and

Spoiler:

I want to see....

Spoiler:

Ooooooo.. I didn't even think of that. Awesome! headbang

294The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat May 15, 2010 12:29 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:
Spoiler:

and

Spoiler:

I want to see....

Spoiler:

I came to the same conclusion...

At first I was thinking:

Spoiler:

295The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat May 15, 2010 9:34 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Clark..."

I knew Lois would have known after that kiss-well all did. Plus, it was about time she found out. Also, Zod was a dumb-ass thinking no one would hear him whisper the truth to Clark.

I loved the finale I just hope the 10th (the last, right?) is the best of half the last series. Wrap it up good!

296The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat May 15, 2010 10:38 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Salvation

***SPOILERS***

I quite liked this episode. It was a good finale.

I LOVED when Clark punched Zod and sent him flying. Their fight at the end was nice too. I could have used more action though. I would have liked to see some of the JLA and/or JLA fight (or try to fight) the Kandorians.

The cameos from the JLA and JSA members was nice. The more Hawkman the better, IMO.

I hope Tess isn't dead. With Granny Goodness (if that was indeed her) going in there anything is possible. I like(d) Tess and if Lex does return next year I'd love to see them together.

The beginning of the episode was great. I loved the teases.

I really hope that next season Lois knows Clark is the Blur. I know she said Clark after kissing him, and all appearances (the look on her face, the way she said his name) make is seem like she knows. I just don't want the writers to wuss out and make it where she was just thinking she betrayed Clark and that's why she said his name. I highly HIGHLY doubt they'll do this, but it is the kind of thing that would be a nice tease in a season finale and have explained away in a season premiere.

I absolutely LOVED the ending. I know Clark isn't dead, but the fact that he was willing to die to save the world was nice.

Despite the fact that, aside from Darkseid, I HATE the New Gods, the Granny Goodness and Parademons tease was nice.

I really really really really really really really hope we see Zod again next season. I'd like him to come back and be a regular on the show again. Having him somehow return and team up with Darkseid (if he appears) would be nice.

I also really really really really really really really hope that Lex does indeed return next season.

Oh, and I know that he will be, but Ollie damn well better be okay.

ChrisToPhenom wrote:"Clark..."

I knew Lois would have known after that kiss-well all did. Plus, it was about time she found out. Also, Zod was a dumb-ass thinking no one would hear him whisper the truth to Clark.

I loved the finale I just hope the 10th (the last, right?) is the best of half the last series. Wrap it up good!

I'd say that Zod was arrogant, and got caught up in the moment. He's far from a dumb-ass.

297The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat May 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The beginning of the season finale just rocked my world. I've watched the show since day one, and that beginning was just fucken awesome

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

298The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun May 16, 2010 12:30 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
ChrisToPhenom wrote:"Clark..."

I'd say that Zod was arrogant, and got caught up in the moment. He's far from a dumb-ass.
True, but I found the scene hilarious with the ear shots and all. Wink

299The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun May 16, 2010 12:33 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Yeah, me too. I love that he had the Kandorians under this thumb, and he just couldn't keep his mouth shut. He brought on his own defeat.

300The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun May 16, 2010 12:57 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wait for it...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum