Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Raise your hand if you're getting all the Lantern Rings next week.

+27
Warren_Worthington IV
msletner
darkavenger1
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Goof
superdoug
Sandman
Tom
Fresh03
potatojoe
Jherek
Nymn
Combo Mo
comicgeekelly
blue halo
jaydee74
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Hannibal king
Batman25JM
Rath99
Ben Akers
The Ignored One
shining knight
Mnemosis
alucardbarnivous
MillionDollarGeek
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

I need remember to becareful when viewing this site @ work. Perv

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Great pics guys. (*ahem* Particularly yours Combo Raise your hand if you're getting all the Lantern Rings next week. - Page 5 794531 ) but the Obssesive Compulsive nerd in me can't help noticing that neither of you are wearing them in the right order. It's Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet. (I didn't get thrown out of Art School for nothing! Raise your hand if you're getting all the Lantern Rings next week. - Page 5 29517 ) I'd put Black before Red as that end of the spectrum seems to be the baddies, which is interesting in itself no? Oh well.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jherek wrote:Great pics guys. (*ahem* Particularly yours Combo Raise your hand if you're getting all the Lantern Rings next week. - Page 5 794531 ) but the Obssesive Compulsive nerd in me can't help noticing that neither of you are wearing them in the right order. It's Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet. (I didn't get thrown out of Art School for nothing! Raise your hand if you're getting all the Lantern Rings next week. - Page 5 29517 ) I'd put Black before Red as that end of the spectrum seems to be the baddies, which is interesting in itself no? Oh well.

The old ROY G BIV lol

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have yet to open my rings. I know they aren't really worth anything, but I want to keep them wrapped. I'm going to try to get an extra green, red, and maybe an orange, blue, or yellow ring to wear. I don't want to get greedy though. However, I have seen many people pass up the rings, so there should be extra.

Combo Mo wrote:
Jherek wrote:Yaay! I got 'em all! Now the question is what am I gonna do with 'em? Raise your hand if you're getting all the Lantern Rings next week. - Page 5 29517

Raise your hand if you're getting all the Lantern Rings next week. - Page 5 NoWorkyRings

wubwubwub wub

Best picture ever. I have a new found love of freckles.

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
Jherek wrote:Yaay! I got 'em all! Now the question is what am I gonna do with 'em? Raise your hand if you're getting all the Lantern Rings next week. - Page 5 29517

Raise your hand if you're getting all the Lantern Rings next week. - Page 5 NoWorkyRings

I wonder if I could use the green one to move his hands.

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:
Combo Mo wrote:

I wonder if I could use the green one to move his hands.
I will use the blue ring to HOPE that you can....

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Oh, ya. Well, I'd just use my hands to move his out of the way because those rings don't work, they're fictional and made of plastic. Sheesh. Wink Laughing

How come those rings have white lining over the symbol? Mine don't.

Batman25JM wrote:Best picture ever. I have a new found love of freckles.
I've always liked freckles. They're cute. I love you

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

He's drawn over his rings with what looks like silver marker pen. Thus simultaneously rendering them less valuable and proving him an ubernerd. but an ubernerd with a freckly girlfriend which kinda balances out. Raise your hand if you're getting all the Lantern Rings next week. - Page 5 29517

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, the black ring looks great with silver. Who'd buy plastic rings with little detail for that much anyway? I wouldn't pay more than 3 bucks a ring.

Excuse me for recycling this old pic.

Raise your hand if you're getting all the Lantern Rings next week. - Page 5 2nc0y2u

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got them all and my wife glared at me like I was a big nerd. Which I am so it all works out. Wink

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mine too.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is that Mo and his wife?

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Is that Mo and his wife?

Laughing Laughing Laughing...no.

Once again...I'm not black.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mo look at the contraversy that pic has caused

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2009/12/02/dont-be-that-guy-blackest-night-edition/

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:Is that Mo and his wife?

Laughing Laughing Laughing...no.

Once again...I'm not black.

...thought you were tan, or something. The contrast with her fair skin...nevermind. I stupid.

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Mo look at the contraversy that pic has caused

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2009/12/02/dont-be-that-guy-blackest-night-edition/

Thanks! I read your FB link to that earlier.

Wow...

I still I love you that pic. Laughing

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

These rings have made me realize how big a geek I am. I mean, I wasn't deluding myself, I knew I was a geek, but I guess I didn't know how big a one. The first thing I did upon putting on my green ring was lifting my hand into the air and reciting the GL oath.

BlueMaxx wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:Best picture ever. I have a new found love of freckles.
I've always liked freckles. They're cute. I love you

I've always liked them as well, but now I like them even more. Wink

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I picked up a red lantern ring for my dog...his name is Rage Smile

msletner

msletner
Cadet
Cadet

nice sharing!

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am so beyond thrilled right now. I didn't get a black ring when they came out. I somehow missed them. However, my LCS ended up having leftover rings and decided to have a contest to give them away. They got a jar of jelly beans. For every Blackest Night book (both main and tie in) you bought you got to pick a color ring and guess how many jelly beans were in the jar for that color (white jelly beans represented blue rings). Then whoever was closest got a ring of that color. I entered many entries.

Anyway, I mentioned to the manager that the only ring I was missing was the black one. He said that if I didn't win to come see him and if he had any extras he'd give me one. I went in today and I found I hadn't won, but he had an extra and he gave it to me. I now have all the rings (that are out) and I'm ecstatic. It's a little sad that getting a cheap ring makes me so happy, but whatever.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I found a store that was selling them for 2.99, except the green and black would be 4.99. I already have the black and red and they didn't have the green so I just bought orange because he's my favorite new corp character.

If they had green, I'd probably end up buying them all due to being in a good mood cause I got green and I could dress up like Deadpool (well my cheap black and red layered version) and put on the green ring as a joke.

Warren_Worthington IV

Warren_Worthington IV
Cadet
Cadet

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:I want my fucking YELLOW RING THAT WAS TAKEN FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa! You sure it's not really an ORANGE ring you want, haha.

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got them all! wheee!!! But I love my red one the most. haha

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Well, there's at least two more coming out in the very near future and one was mentioned at the ECCC that my come out soon as well. The White Lantern ring comes with Brightest Day #1 and the Flash ring comes with Flash #1. Johns and Sattler mentioned Leigon Flight rings during their panel as well.

Damn you DC, it's like frickin' Pokemon comic book freaks.

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fresh03 wrote:

Well, there's at least two more coming out in the very near future and one was mentioned at the ECCC that my come out soon as well. The White Lantern ring comes with Brightest Day #1 and the Flash ring comes with Flash #1. Johns and Sattler mentioned Leigon Flight rings during their panel as well.

Damn you DC, it's like frickin' Pokemon comic book freaks.

Well, dont I feel retarded now.. Hrmm

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum