Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Raise your hand if you're getting all the Lantern Rings next week.

+27
Warren_Worthington IV
msletner
darkavenger1
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Goof
superdoug
Sandman
Tom
Fresh03
potatojoe
Jherek
Nymn
Combo Mo
comicgeekelly
blue halo
jaydee74
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Hannibal king
Batman25JM
Rath99
Ben Akers
The Ignored One
shining knight
Mnemosis
alucardbarnivous
MillionDollarGeek
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Flash Ring with Flash#1???

I got Flash #1 yesterday and didn't get a ring. Not even mentioned and the place I go knows me pretty well they would of said something.

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Hmmm, let me go look and make sure I'm quoting the proper issues then...

**Edit**

Yeppers, I'm quoting the proper issues:

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2010/01/dc-comics-offers-brightest-day-promotional-rings/

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JonSpangler wrote:Flash Ring with Flash#1???

I got Flash #1 yesterday and didn't get a ring. Not even mentioned and the place I go knows me pretty well they would of said something.

How did you get Flash #1? It hasn't come out yet. Maybe that's why you didn't get the ring.

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

My Bad I think.

I have a Flash #1, labeled May 2010 but Its Secret Files: Origins. So i'm thinking thats something different.

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

My Bad I think.

I have a Flash #1, labeled May 2010 but Its Secret Files: Origins. So i'm thinking thats something different.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Yeah, that's something different. I have the Secret Files and Origins issue as well. It's a one shot. The first issue of Flash comes out soon (I think maybe next week).

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

dun dun dun!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Warren_Worthington IV

Warren_Worthington IV
Cadet
Cadet

Finally ordered my set, had to buy the white ring separately, now there's a damn Flash ring, wtf.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^The Flash ring is awesome.

Warren_Worthington IV

Warren_Worthington IV
Cadet
Cadet

Now my buddy just told me there's a Blackest Night 8 Ring Spectrum Set coming out in July. They're pretty much the same rings, only they light up now. I think they're going for around 55 to 60 dollars. Now I'm going to have to buy these too, wtf again. ARRR!
Raise your hand if you're getting all the Lantern Rings next week. - Page 6 Spectrum

Last edited by Warren_Worthington IV on Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ They better not have that "gap" in the ring for 60 bucks.

Warren_Worthington IV

Warren_Worthington IV
Cadet
Cadet

^ I hope not, haha.

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Did you guys get a White Lantern ring with Brightest Day 0? I got a Green ring with it.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Warren_Worthington IV wrote:Now my buddy just told me there's a Blackest Night 8 Ring Spectrum Set coming out in July. They're pretty much the same rings, only they light up now. I think they're going for around 55 to 60 dollars. Now I'm going to have these buy these too, wtf again. ARRR!
Raise your hand if you're getting all the Lantern Rings next week. - Page 6 Spectrum
thumbs up

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:^ They better not have that "gap" in the ring for 60 bucks.

Without the gap in the rings I wouldn't be able to wear them.

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Did you guys get a White Lantern ring with Brightest Day 0? I got a Green ring with it.

White Lantern Ring is Brightest Day 1. They're making a new version of the Green Lantern Ring that's more shiny and releasing it with Green Lantern 54 I believe.

And I got the Flash Ring and it was pretty frickin sweek.

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay, cool. I thought I missed my white ring. I guess my LCS had a left over bag of green rings.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm SOOOOOOOOO happy right now. My LCS finally got the white rings. Now I have all of them.Smile

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i picked up 2 white rings last week on my comic shop run for 50cent each, now i have 2 of each except tha black which i have 3 of

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum