Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Power Rangers Thread

+11
Airwolf
jaydee74
G_Zatara
colossus1979
Denim
MillionDollarGeek
ChrisToPhenom
Silent K
Batman25JM
Joshua
alucardbarnivous
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:36 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow, that rebroadcast of the first season was atrocius. Although, my godson loved it.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

27The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:07 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Are they streaming it anywhere? Did they change anything in it?

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

28The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:Wow, that rebroadcast of the first season was atrocius. Although, my godson loved it.

I completely agree. What the hell was up with those freeze frames and sound effects? This isn't the 60s. They didn't need to do that kind of stuff. Do they think it is a good idea? Idiots. The reedit of the opening was horrible as well.

I thought it was funny that the logo was different in the opening, but when ABC Kids went to commercial and showed the logo it was the old one.

I'll keep watching for a while just because it's good do see the old episodes even if they are bastardized versions of them.

29The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:33 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:Are they streaming it anywhere? Did they change anything in it?

They added 60's Batman-inspired words on screen during fights, broke up portions into still frames like comic book panels, and would stop a scene and add grafiti-like airbrushing around characters.

30The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Wed May 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Power Rangers franchise is now out of Disney's hands and back into Sabans

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3ibff1f88d055b04ef0695ad5dc9b7af3b

31The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Wed May 12, 2010 9:20 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

maybe now we'll get dvd boxed sets thumbs up

32The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:Power Rangers franchise is now out of Disney's hands and back into Sabans

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3ibff1f88d055b04ef0695ad5dc9b7af3b

I just heard about this. I'm so excited. I can't wait for the reruns to air as well as the new season. And I too am hoping for season box sets now.

33The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:26 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Believe it!

34The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:54 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I should have gotten some of the Power Rangers toys that I saw at the Disney Store when I had a chance. They had the most kick ass Green Ranger dagger I've ever seen.

The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 51CNY1MY46L._SS400_

35The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:19 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I used to want one of those so badly. I have all the other Mighty Morphin' weapons, but I never got that. I'd forgotten about it until now. Now I really want it badly again. Damn you jaydee.Laughing

36The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:31 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:^I used to want one of those so badly. I have all the other Mighty Morphin' weapons, but I never got that. I'd forgotten about it until now. Now I really want it badly again. Damn you jaydee.Laughing

Sorry dude. I kind of only wanted that dagger. It was so bad ass.

37The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^It really was. My friend had one, and it was the definition of awesome.

38The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:09 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

wow im not alone with this type of geekness afterall!!!
well i followed rpm - that was pretty well done i think - and omg tenaya! i was like *droooooooooolll

39The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:49 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I liked RPM a lot. Tenaya was HOT.

I'd put RPM tied with SPD for my second favorite season of Power Rangers. Jungle Fury and Time Force are tied for my favorite season.

40The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:56 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I need to rewatch Power Rangers from the begining all over again. I seen a few episoded here and there of RPM, Jungle Fury, and Dino something or another. I liked what I saw. Here is hoping full season dvd's are on their way

41The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:02 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i wanted to finish dino thunder and that mystic force one - and lol overdrive - those are the ones i didnt follow completely

timeforce was good as well as spd

42The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:38 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, since I'm bored I thought I'd make a list of the order I like the seasons from most to least. There are a lot of ties. I also made a list of the order in which I like the theme songs.

Favorite Seasons:

1. Time Force (tie)
1. Jungle Fury (tie)
2. SPD (tie)
2. Mighty Morphin' Season 1 (tie)
2. RPM (tie)
3. In Space (tie)
3. Lost Galaxy (tie)
4. Mighty Morphin' Season 2 (mainly the first half)
5. Zeo
6. Dino Thunder
7. Turbo
8. Mighty Morphin' Season 3
9. Mystic Force
10. Wild Force
11. Lightspeed Rescue
12. Ninja Storm
13. Operation Overdrive

Favorite theme songs:

1. Mighty Morphin'
2. Turbo
3. In Space
4. Lost Galaxy
5. Jungle Fury
6. SPD
7. Time Force
8. Zeo
9. Lightspeed Rescue
10. Dino Thunder
11. Wild Force
12. Mystic Force
13. Ninja Storm
14. RPM
15. Operation Overdrive

Last edited by Batman25JM on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:14 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing my list a little)

43The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:08 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Favorite Seasons (most to least):
Jungle Fury
SPD
Dino Thunder
MMPR: Season One
Mystice Force
Time Force
Ninja Storm
MMPR: Season Two
Operation Overdrive
MMPR: Season Three
Zeo
In Space

I've never seen Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, or Wild Force.

44The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:11 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just watched all five parts of Green With Evil yesterday (the original version not the reversion/reedit crap). It's just so good. Those are five of my favorite episodes.

45The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I recently decided to give Operation Overdrive another chance. I previously had only seen the first two episodes, the Once a Ranger two parter, and a couple other sporadic episodes. I wanted to watch the entire series (or as much as I could). So, I put the DVDs on my Netflix queue. I got the first disc last Wednesday. It contained the first six episodes.

So far, I like it more than I did before. It's still nowhere near my favorite season, but I don't hate it quite as much as I did. The villains are cool. I especially like Moltor and the Chillers.

46The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:50 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Looks as if dvd's wil be coming next year for all seasons

47The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:54 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So, are we going to get more Power Rangers on tv?

48The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:So, are we going to get more Power Rangers on tv?

Yes, they are filming a new season now for Nickelodeon

49The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:Looks as if dvd's wil be coming next year for all seasons

Oh, happy day!!!

I really really really hope they release full season sets for all the seasons. They could do one a month and be done in a year and a half.

I wonder how they'll air the seasons on TV. Will they air them in order and just take a long time to get to the later seasons, or will they have it were one season/series is aired on Monday, one on Tuesday, one on Wednesday, etc.?

I found it weird that they didn't show RPM in that promo. From what I saw they only showed about 3 seconds of the Rangers cars from RPM, but no footage of the Rangers or Zords.

50The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:43 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:So, are we going to get more Power Rangers on tv?

Yes, they are filming a new season now for Nickelodeon

Really? Nice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum