Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justice League of America

+19
Demonweasel
The Ignored One
Spazzy
Spider_Fan14
DickGrayson007
prescribeddrone
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Bigtymin504
Debaser77
LOOSECANNON
Aussiemandias
Batman25JM
shiky800
shining knight
riv1
jaydee74
LordD3r3k
BlueMaxx
Metal Misfit
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

251Justice League of America - Page 11 Empty Re: Justice League of America Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:09 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I actually thought #50 was probably the best of Robinson's run so far. I groaned when I heard the Crime Syndicate was appearing because I think they've been overused in recent years, but Robinson used them in a unique way here. It wasn't a typical 'Syndicate vs. JLA slugfest because we're opposites and hate each other'. Instead, the CSA's world is dying as a result of Infinite Crisis and they invaded the Tangent earth to save their own. What's also kind of interesting is the conflict between Ultraman and Owl Man.

Not perfect, but much better that what we've been getting

252Justice League of America - Page 11 Empty Re: Justice League of America Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I could have sworn I said it in my "review", but I guess I didn't: Despite not loving the issue, I do think it was Robinson's best issue so far.

253Justice League of America - Page 11 Empty Re: Justice League of America Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:07 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I also thought this issue was good when I checked it out at my LCS. The bottom line is that I am so jaded when it comes to this series that I cannot go back to it anymore. I just can't.

254Justice League of America - Page 11 Empty Re: Justice League of America Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Justice League of America #51

God I hated this. Honestly, I thought it was crap.

I want to drop this so badly, but I just can't.

I did love the art. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm a huge Bagley fan. His Batman is awesome. There was one problem I had. He drew Barry in Wally's old costume.

255Justice League of America - Page 11 Empty Re: Justice League of America Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:45 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Do it dude. Drop it. Stop the insanity already. Vote with your dollar.

256Justice League of America - Page 11 Empty Re: Justice League of America Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:35 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Do it dude. Drop it. Stop the insanity already. Vote with your dollar.

I hope that by the time the next issue comes out that I have the will drop it, but I fear that I will not. As much rage as I feel when I read this book, I still love Mark Bagley's art. Very Happy

257Justice League of America - Page 11 Empty Re: Justice League of America Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have compassion for your decision.

(I can't think of anything for avarice so there you go)

258Justice League of America - Page 11 Empty Re: Justice League of America Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:49 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

dropped....

259Justice League of America - Page 11 Empty Re: Justice League of America Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:51 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I have compassion for your decision.

(I can't think of anything for avarice so there you go)

Thanks. Laughing

260Justice League of America - Page 11 Empty Re: Justice League of America Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:56 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anytime buddy but I swear to the Asgard that I will get a intervention for you if you don't get rid of that book. Don't make me use the hammer. Wink

261Justice League of America - Page 11 Empty Re: Justice League of America Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Anytime buddy but I swear to the Asgard that I will get a intervention for you if you don't get rid of that book. Don't make me use the hammer. Wink

I think threat of being beaten with Mjolnir is just the push I need to drop the book. Very Happy

262Justice League of America - Page 11 Empty Re: Justice League of America Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:29 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:And possibly the return of Eclipso, but that didn't need a whole crossover to do

Justice League of America #55

Justice League of America - Page 11 000c9gz3

Nailed it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum