Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green Arrow

+11
Spazzy
Aussiemandias
G_Zatara
BlueMaxx
Peg leg Pete
LOOSECANNON
jaydee74
Batman25JM
rwe1138
LordD3r3k
Foreigner_Man
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Green Arrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Green Arrow Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Peg leg Pete

Peg leg Pete
Cadet
Cadet

i'd be down for that.

i have to say that the series is really up and down. in general, i really like the "ollie in the woods" idea, and i don't hate etrigan. i kind of like the idea of gallahad, but i am pretty bummed that he seems to be the only one of the supposed "merry men" that were hinted at in the first issue.

and i REALLY hate that they "killed" him again and brought him back. in the second and third issue. I think they could have sold the "the forest can bring people back from the dead" aspect if it had been some other character, i mean, they can't REALLY expect that people believe they killed off the title character in the second issue. especially since they did the same thing at the start of GA/BC.

But, it's kind of the only place to get Ollie at the moment, aside the BD ongoing, so i'm still in for the long haul.

Ironically, though i'm starting to enjoy BD more, i really hope it ends soon so he can get back to his own thing again.

102Green Arrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Green Arrow Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:44 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Green Arrow #9

I'm just not enjoying this book. I don't like the story at all. I also feel like nothing substantial has happened in 9 issues.

I can't wait until Brightest Day is over. Hopefully this book can move past this stuff and start to get better.

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum