Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Green Day Album

+2
Ska
ChrisToPhenom
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Green Day Album Empty New Green Day Album Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:24 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

News-

Green Day do plan on having a follow up album within the next couple years, but no specific dates have been stated. They have said that they are writing new material. In a recent interview with Kerrang magazine, Armstrong spoke about the possible new album: “We did some demos in Berlin, some in Stockholm, some just outside of Glasgow and some in Amsterdam,” he tells K!. “We wanted get the songs down in some early form"

2New Green Day Album Empty Re: New Green Day Album Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

They'll never go back to the old days. That's Green Day to me. Not this American Idiot and anything beyond crap. I want my angsty "angry, young, and poor" music.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

3New Green Day Album Empty Re: New Green Day Album Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:56 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

^ Oh, my god, I love you. Finally someone who feels the same as me!

4New Green Day Album Empty Re: New Green Day Album Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:05 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:They'll never go back to the old days. That's Green Day to me. Not this American Idiot and anything beyond crap. I want my angsty "angry, young, and poor" music.

But that's not who they are anymore. People grow. They're still angry, but now it's about adult subjects, they're certainly not oyoung, and definately not poor. The new stuff doesn't take anything away from the old stuff, but taking a step backwards would.

5New Green Day Album Empty Re: New Green Day Album Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:09 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:
Ska wrote:They'll never go back to the old days. That's Green Day to me. Not this American Idiot and anything beyond crap. I want my angsty "angry, young, and poor" music.

But that's not who they are anymore. People grow. They're still angry, but now it's about adult subjects, they're certainly not oyoung, and definately not poor. The new stuff doesn't take anything away from the old stuff, but taking a step backwards would.
Finally, someone feels the same as me!

I feel the same for Linkin Park. I visit their forums time to time and fans are still hoping for them to go back to the Hybrid Theory days for their 4th album.

Also, even though I can understand the love for Reasonable Doubt's era, Jay-Z spoke on his ex-fans-

"People keep talkin' bout Hov take it back,
I'm doin' better than before Why would I do that?"

and

"Hov on that new shit n-ggas like how come
N-ggas want my old sh-t, buy my old album
N-ggas stuck on stupid, I gotta keep it moving
N-ggas make the same sh-t, me I make the blueprint"

People grow up...don't be surprised in Blink-182 shocks us all when they return...

6New Green Day Album Empty Re: New Green Day Album Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:31 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Oh, god, don't remind me. Fucking blink 182. Fuck.

7New Green Day Album Empty Re: New Green Day Album Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't support my argument by mentioning one of the worst bands in the history of the world, Linkin Park.

And I like Blink 182. They make me want to dance.

8New Green Day Album Empty Re: New Green Day Album Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Blink 182 had some fun stuff in their earlier years.

9New Green Day Album Empty Re: New Green Day Album Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:50 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Don't support my argument by mentioning one of the worst bands in the history of the world, Linkin Park.

And I like Blink 182. They make me want to dance.

First of all, That wasn't an argument, it was a reply to something you disagreed with and I just joined you.

Ska: I think...

Deadbolt: Me too...

Thundermatt: Actually, I think...

ChrisToPhenom: Me too, TMatt...

Now if Ska and Deadbolt replies to us then it's a debate. On the Linkin Park situation, it was just an clear example of what you posted about. I'm not going to argue about how you feel about them. I already read what you said about them on WUMB; "I have ears".

10New Green Day Album Empty Re: New Green Day Album Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:55 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

New Green Day Album 66b

That's the only Lincoln Park I've ever liked

11New Green Day Album Empty Re: New Green Day Album Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:58 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hahaha! I actually spelled the band's name like that-I don't give a f-ck about the GPK because I never got into them but nice reference, Joe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum