Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Anime are you Watching?

+27
Parallax_48
Zeroskull21
Hannibal king
Big Poppa Nick
TENIME_art
Spazzy
SexyToaster
Astro13Zombie
GigaToast
JessJupiter
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spider_Fan14
Denim
supervenom
shiky800
Airwolf
JRob
Gandicles
Lantern Lite
Batman25JM
J Nova
breatheasy
BlueMaxx
shining knight
Topcat
Ska
alucardbarnivous
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:17 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gainer!

*does the monkey dance*

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

177What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Watched the first 2 eps of Air Gear. Not bad, kinda cool.

178What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:57 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Watched the first 2 eps of Air Gear. Not bad, kinda cool.

I watched the first few eps and dropped it. My friend told me it really picked up towards the end, showed me the last arc, and it really did.

Same went with Bleach. Watched the first season and dropped it, but found out it picked up during the Soul Society introduction.

179What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Thanks to the Princess Popcast and Ska i'm watching High School of the Dead. It's been great so far.

180What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:23 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:Thanks to the Princess Popcast and Ska i'm watching High School of the Dead. It's been great so far.

I was catching up on that tonight! Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

181What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:17 am

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Ska wrote:
Hannibal king wrote:Thanks to the Princess Popcast and Ska i'm watching High School of the Dead. It's been great so far.

I loooooveeeee that show.

182What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:
Ska wrote:

Pffft, you like the zombies and the boobs. The nurse's boobs freak me out, haha

183What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:02 pm

Zeroskull21

Zeroskull21
Cadet
Cadet

Right now, I'm watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, Rebuild of Evangelion (actually really cool), and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

184What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Ska wrote:
Hannibal king wrote:
Ska wrote:

Pffft, you like the zombies and the boobs. The nurse's boobs freak me out, haha

There's zombies?????

185What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:23 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ha!

186What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:40 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finished D.Gray-man. Pretty good. Starting Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!

187What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:43 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Watching: Star Driver, Nurarihyon no Mago, Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls, Kuragehime, Panty & Stocking, and MM!

188What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:46 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The World God Only Knows
Black Rock Shooter (which I may have to cosplay her, I like the outfit!!! XD)

189What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:09 am

Parallax_48

Parallax_48
Cadet
Cadet

Gurren Lagann and Fullmetal Alchemist.

190What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I haven't been watching any. I need to rectify that soon. Every year in November and December I get the craving for some Gundam. Maybe I'll give Gundam 00 another shot.

191What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:06 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I haven't been watching any. I need to rectify that soon. Every year in November and December I get the craving for some Gundam. Maybe I'll give Gundam 00 another shot.

Here is what you are going to do:

Watch the MSG Compilation movies if you haven't already
Watch the Zeta Movies if you haven't seen Zeta
Watch ZZ, if only for some reasons which I'll mention soon
Watch Char's Counterattack

And once you are all caught up with the Universal Century up until CCA, Get ahold of the first two episodes of Unicorn and hold onto your butts for some GLORIOUS HD MECHA FIGHTIN' ACTION. Seriously, remember how pretty 00 was? It doesn't have shit on the Blu-Ray version of Unicorn.

I reccomended ZZ because Unicorn contains numerous references, characters, and a few suits from it.

And then, you will wait until march for Unicorn episode 3.

192What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:57 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Alrighty. I'll get on that soon.

193What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

But seriously, though, Unicorn is freakin' pretty, and contains some of the sexiest damn Mobile Suits UC has ever pumped out.

RX-0 Gundam Unicorn:

What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Rx-0

What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Rx-0-destroy

MSN-001A1 Delta Plus - This is what the Hyaku Shiki from Zeta was originally supposed to be:

What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Msn-001a1

RGM-89S Stark Jegan:

What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Rgm-89s

AMS-129 Geara Zulu

What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Ams-129

And my personal favorite, the MSN-06 Sinanju

What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Msn-06s

And these are just the ones that have shown up so far, there's even more coming up in the next few episodes.

194What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Started watching Soul Eater.

Been watching Shigerui: Death Frenzy and Basilisk too.

195What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gandicles wrote:But seriously, though, Unicorn is freakin' pretty, and contains some of the sexiest damn Mobile Suits UC has ever pumped out.

RX-0 Gundam Unicorn:

What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Rx-0

What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Rx-0-destroy

MSN-001A1 Delta Plus - This is what the Hyaku Shiki from Zeta was originally supposed to be:

What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Msn-001a1

RGM-89S Stark Jegan:

What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Rgm-89s

AMS-129 Geara Zulu

What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Ams-129

And my personal favorite, the MSN-06 Sinanju

What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Msn-06s

And these are just the ones that have shown up so far, there's even more coming up in the next few episodes.

Those are awesome!

196What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:02 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Big Poppa Nick wrote:Started watching Soul Eater.

thumbs up

197What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Watched the final episode of Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny last night. It was the only episode that I hadn't seen. I've been putting off watching it for years, I just didn't want it to end. I liked it. I teared up (I always do while watching the last episode of a show, even if I've seen it before). The only problem I had was that it had been so long since I'd watched the rest of the series that I'd forgotten exactly what was going on. I'm going to have to watch the series in it's entirety soon. I think I'll watch Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny back to back soon.

198What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

IF you don't feel like watching 50 episodes a piece, there are compilation movies for both series. SEED has 3, while Destiny has 4. Just look for the "Special Edition" of each.

199What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:31 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Cool, thanks for the info.

200What Anime are you Watching? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Anime are you Watching? Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:^Cool, thanks for the info.

That's actually what I did when I decided I wanted to re-watch 'em. If you'd like, I can actually send you the links.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum