Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

C2E2 2011 Costumes

+28
Denim
SexyToaster
Heytherejeffro
goatt
C's Lady
Mnemosis
Chi-Town Spidey
Airwolf
UltimateUltimacy
Gojiratoho
Demonweasel
MillionDollarGeek
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
potatojoe
darth__frodo
Spazzy
kidspider2099
WonderWoman2.0
elijahdprophet
Joshua
Combo Mo
TENIME_art
Ska
Spaced4SimonPegg
Silent K
Rath99
THALASTDRAGON
Sapphire Gypsy
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

26C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:41 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would love to do Hawk, and Spazzy, you can use my wheelchair.

As for Friday, Sapph & I are doing Lanterns (her Indigo, me Blue), and I think we should get a crapton more.

I nominate Spidey for Green, as the man's willpower is staggering, and Frodette for a Star Sapphire, because the girl is pure love.

27C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:28 am

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That'd be pretty dang awesome...if you want, you can have my cat for Dex-Starr, he looks weirdly similar. Laughing And Daisy would make a KILLER Disco Hooker...er, Star Sapphire. Wink

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

28C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:57 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

TENIME_art wrote:I would love to do Hawk, and Spazzy, you can use my wheelchair.

As for Friday, Sapph & I are doing Lanterns (her Indigo, me Blue), and I think we should get a crapton more.

I nominate Spidey for Green, as the man's willpower is staggering, and Frodette for a Star Sapphire, because the girl is pure love.

group cosplays for birds of prey and lanterns would look pretty cool. ive already decided on a costume, now ive just been doin some research on what kinda materials i'll need, and it'll be guaranteed as long as i figure out what im doin lol. but u bringing up tha lanterns gave me two ideas for a possible second. wit u all being cosplay experts, i could ask for tips, but part of me doesnt wanna expose my idea yet lol

29C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:59 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:I would love to do Hawk, and Spazzy, you can use my wheelchair.

Red lantern! YAYYYYYYYYYYY

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

30C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:17 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not to typecast, Eugene, but you would make a pretty badass John Stewart... yes

Alright, Lanterns:
Sapphire Gypsy - Indigo Tribe
TENIME_art - Blue Lantern
Spazzy - Red Lantern

Chi-Town Spidey - Green Lantern?
darth_frodo - Star Sapphire?

For anyone who'd be interested in joining, but maybe doesn't know the spectrum all that well -- to help you place yourself based on your emotions:

Rage
Avarice
Fear
Will
Hope
Compassion
Love

And, while they're not emotions, if you wanted to do a specific (& dead) character, you can either be Death (zombie) or Life (resurrected)(white text wouldn't show up, lol).

Don't forget to learn your Oath, too!!

"With blood and Rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your fate!"
"This power is Mine, this is my light. Be it in bright of day, or black of night. I lay claim to all that falls within my sight. To take what I want, that is my right!"
"In blackest day, in brightest night, beware your Fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right, burn like his power -- Sinestro's might!"
"In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power, Green Lantern's light!"
"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for Hope burns bright!"
"Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur, Ter lantern ker lo Abin Sur, Taan lek lek nok -- Formorrow Sur!"
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night; accept our ring and join our fight: Love conquers all with violet light!"
"The blackest night falls from the skies, the darkness grows as all light dies. We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand, the Dead shall rise!"
(There isn't a White Lantern Oath yet...)

31C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:37 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

john stewart was one of tha ones that u made me think of, i was also thinkin bout hal as both green and blue, when he had tha half and half look.

32C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:44 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

john stewart was one of tha ones that u made me think of, i was also thinkin bout hal as both green and blue, when he had tha half and half look.

i just imagined how awesome tha group pic will look lol, sign me up for gl john stewart aka gl dragon lol

Alright, Lanterns:
Spazzy - Red Lantern

THALASTDRAGON - GL John Stewart

33C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:46 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fuckin' A. Very Happy

34C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that photo is gonna be EPIC!

I would still love to see Chris do the Orange Lantern Lex with the armor that he has on in his avatar... but that's just me. I want to see someone do that costume. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

35C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:00 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

epic is definitely tha right word lol. when i was lookin at his avatar, i was thinkin tha same thing, im like wow that would look pretty slick if he came as orange lex. we should find a group of people to be black lanterns and stage a blackest night fight at tha con lol.

36C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:03 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would love to be an Orange Lantern! Maybe I can talk Amanda into making me a costume

37C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:18 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

^^^u should definitely do it

38C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:28 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, I'm doing OLLL. But, it's gonna take awhile, and be expensive.

The BL will be easier, it's an original character, and I'm more full of Hope than Greed, so it's more fitting.

But I'm doing that Lex. Don't worry. Wink

And, yes, Andy, do it!!

Alright, Lanterns:
Spazzy - Red Lantern
THALASTDRAGON - GL John Stewart

potatojoe - Orange Lantern?

39C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:50 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i likey

40C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ditto

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

41C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:58 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

you guys forgot about a yellow lantern.

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

42C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:11 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

must get tickets now for this....

43C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:31 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads? wrote:you guys forgot about a yellow lantern.

im sure somebody on here will wanna be a yellow lantern. like u perhaps? lol. theres plenty of time tho, and plus not everybody has read this yet. im really geeked about this lol, even tho we still got 274 more days according to tha countdown timer.

44C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It would be fun to be a Yellow Lantern. I mean, I'm more of a rage person myself (or orange...I do want to be them all) but I do like putting the fear of god into people (and it happens so rarely).

Y'know, Gavin (Ultimate Ultimate, or whatever his name is on here) would make a great Hawk for the BOP group. And I'm sure I could squeeze into a dove leotard. Wink

http://www.demonweasel.com

45C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:It would be fun to be a Yellow Lantern. I mean, I'm more of a rage person myself (or orange...I do want to be them all) but I do like putting the fear of god into people (and it happens so rarely).

Y'know, Gavin (Ultimate Ultimate, or whatever his name is on here) would make a great Hawk for the BOP group. And I'm sure I could squeeze into a dove leotard. Wink

I got the lantern for you Tad

C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Rainbow_Lantern_by_Animikean

46C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:44 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

so thats where the sparkles came from...

47C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:

Accurate. Smile

http://www.demonweasel.com

48C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:45 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:

If Thacher doesn't do it, I will. Laughing I have no desire to be a lantern, but this I can make an exception for. XD

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

49C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:51 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

not gonna lie, i have no idea who or what tha hell that is lol

50C2E2 2011 Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: C2E2 2011 Costumes Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:39 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

THALASTDRAGON wrote:not gonna lie, i have no idea who or what tha hell that is lol

It's Rainbow Brite. XD

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum