Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Being Human

+15
SexyToaster
Heytherejeffro
Bigtymin504
Jherek
shining knight
Janson
jaydee74
Batman25JM
FroZen
Joshua
comicgeekelly
Spaced4SimonPegg
Gojiratoho
melvinlikechris
Little_Goblyn
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Being Human - Page 3 Empty Re: Being Human Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Indiana Solo

Indiana Solo
Cadet
Cadet

jaydee74 wrote:This show continues to impress me. I'm liking the characters and the story. I also made a discovery that they have a Superman connection and some other geek cred. Sam Huntingon who plays Josh also played Jimmy Olsen in Superman Returns. He was also in Fanboys Sam Witwer who plays Aidan also played Davis Bloom. (aka Doomsday) He also voice Starkiller in the Force Unleashed games and he voice the character of The Son in Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Witwer was also the very memorable Crashdown in Battlestar Galactica.

52Being Human - Page 3 Empty Re: Being Human Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

FroZen wrote:I'm really enjoying this show. I didn't think I'd like it since I really liked the UK version but this one is pretty spot on. THe only thing I don't like is I remember the UK season 1 too well and already know what's going to happen (for the most part). When Josh met Ray last night I was all "No man...don't trust him...he's a dick!" Laughing

I have a question since you've seen the original series.
Spoiler:

It was the very first thing that popped into my head when he knew Joshes name.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

53Being Human - Page 3 Empty Re: Being Human Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:58 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Little_Goblyn wrote:
FroZen wrote:I'm really enjoying this show. I didn't think I'd like it since I really liked the UK version but this one is pretty spot on. THe only thing I don't like is I remember the UK season 1 too well and already know what's going to happen (for the most part). When Josh met Ray last night I was all "No man...don't trust him...he's a dick!" Laughing

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

54Being Human - Page 3 Empty Re: Being Human Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:18 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Indiana Solo wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:This show continues to impress me. I'm liking the characters and the story. I also made a discovery that they have a Superman connection and some other geek cred. Sam Huntingon who plays Josh also played Jimmy Olsen in Superman Returns. He was also in Fanboys Sam Witwer who plays Aidan also played Davis Bloom. (aka Doomsday) He also voice Starkiller in the Force Unleashed games and he voice the character of The Son in Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Witwer was also the very memorable Crashdown in Battlestar Galactica.
Even more Geek Cred.

55Being Human - Page 3 Empty Re: Being Human Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

FroZen wrote:
Little_Goblyn wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I thought so. I just had that feeling when he knew his name. Something definitely felt wrong.

56Being Human - Page 3 Empty Re: Being Human Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:22 pm

Indiana Solo

Indiana Solo
Cadet
Cadet

I swear I'll never get caught up on my shows, but I just watched the 3rd Episode and quite enjoyed it. The series is really growing on me.

Of course, I still need to check out the BBC version.

57Being Human - Page 3 Empty Re: Being Human Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:36 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So do I. I have it on my Netflix Que.

58Being Human - Page 3 Empty Re: Being Human Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:08 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow. The last episode was outstanding. Looks like there's going to be a war brewing between vampires and werewolves. It's going to be cool.

59Being Human - Page 3 Empty Re: Being Human Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:41 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Wow. Last nights episode was just amazing. I honestly think it was one of the best episodes they've aired since starting this series. It's got me excited for what Aiden will do to Sally's fiance in the next episode next week. It's got me giddy like a school girl. tongue

60Being Human - Page 3 Empty Re: Being Human Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really want them to address Sally's ability to manifest and be seen/heard by the living. I know why they are holding off on this (13 episode season vs 6 episode season gives them more room to build up to it), but I really liked how that ability came and went in the British version.

61Being Human - Page 3 Empty Re: Being Human Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Gojiratoho wrote:I really want them to address Sally's ability to manifest and be seen/heard by the living. I know why they are holding off on this (13 episode season vs 6 episode season gives them more room to build up to it), but I really liked how that ability came and went in the British version.

Well they did mention that it's based off of her emotions and also on whether the person is open minded.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum