Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batman and Robin

+29
Bigtymin504
azrael07
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Foreigner_Man
Spider_Fan14
The Ignored One
Kainless
BlueMaxx
LordD3r3k
LOOSECANNON
shiky800
comicgeekelly
Jherek
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
prescribeddrone
Chi-Town Spidey
Mnemosis
Brian Cunningham
Thundermatts
melvinlikechris
shining knight
Joshua
Batman25JM
jaydee74
Debaser77
Lee
Fresh03
Administrator
Esbat
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

326Batman and Robin - Page 14 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:31 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

From what I remember, he's got a two year plan for the book. I could be wrong and plans always change but that's what I remember hearing.

327Batman and Robin - Page 14 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I remember hearing that as well.

328Batman and Robin - Page 14 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:57 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:Tomasi has a great knack for capturing a characters individual voice even in a large group environment like in GLC. I was hoping he'd be the one to take over the JLA when McDuffy left, but sadly that wasn't the case.

I don't normally buy any Batman comics but I had to pick this latest issue up due to Tomasi and Gleason taking over. Not just did I enjoy this for the story, I thought this was actually some of Gleason's best work and there's no aliens!!!

I will definitely continue to check this out. Is it possible this will almost be like a team book? As LordD3r3k says it's what Tomasi does so well.

329Batman and Robin - Page 14 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:22 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This creative duo seems to be able to create one amazing book.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum