Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justice League of America creative team announced

+10
rwe1138
jaydee74
shining knight
Administrator
BlueMaxx
Batman25JM
Ben Akers
shiky800
Debaser77
Joshua
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Justice League of America creative team announced - Page 2 Empty Justice League new creative team Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

not sure if i'll get this, but i like the cast. It's interseting that the Titans are "Graduating" to the big team of DCU. Maybe Titans is getting a face-lift or canned, i heard Vigilante is.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:Congorilla is such a head scratcher.
Not really. He's, in a sense, been apart of the world as a whole a lot longer than...well, any of the JLAers.

jaydee74 wrote:I think this team is interesting and diverse and should be cool to see how James Robinson has them work together.
That's half of how I feel. I keep seeing diversity, and, pretty much, characters I don't know too much about, and the writer is Robinson. But it is also like...I just don't think I care for the line-up. (This is where I keep telling myself it is Robinson. Heh.)

Not to raise my hopes to high, but I'm really anticipating this.

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

shining knight wrote:with 80 per cent of the titans on this team does that mean titans will be finally cancelled?

Not to my knowledge. I think I remember DiDio saying that they're getting a revamp, too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum