Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What book are you reading now?

+77
Paroxysm
Janson
Big Poppa Nick
jestghost
AlienIncognito
Arsenal0602
UltimateUltimacy
Velociraptor DJ
BigSoupCan
Zeroskull21
Captain Painway
burntoffering08
Spazzy
Sapphire Gypsy
ravezombie
kerryart
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
hrdwrkngXsoldier
NorrinRadd
deadbolt85
shark6495
Ska
Kameo_Kid
Foreigner_Man
elijahdprophet
LordD3r3k
Ulik
(._Y_.)
CherriesJubilee
Cliff
Tom
kidspider2099
vikoros
MikeSabian
GigaToast
Demonweasel
Heytherejeffro
Ric Magnum
Bigtymin504
Nymn
comicgeekelly
Matt
Sandman
Aussiemandias
Fresh03
Spaced4SimonPegg
darth__frodo
jaydee74
SexyToaster
Kelson
Joshua
Combo Mo
Steel Rose
Ben Akers
Metal Misfit
Tripper McGee
tstrike99
flux336
The Ignored One
Esbat
Spider_Fan14
Batman25JM
Denim
jawn
Thundermatts
TheSteve
melvinlikechris
shining knight
Administrator
ajorton
supervenom
BlueMaxx
superdoug
Topcat
Debaser77
Lantern Lite
shiky800
81 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 18]

401What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:26 am

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

About half way through "Through Stone and Sea". This is by far the most boring book in the entire Noble Dead series.

402What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Zeroskull21

Zeroskull21
Cadet
Cadet

Just picked up Tom Clancy's Dead or Alive and Harry Connolly's Game of Cages. So far, Dead or Alive is pretty good, usual Clancy fare. Yet to start reading Game of Cages.

403What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:37 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm about four chapters into Comic Book Nation. Very interesting book thus far.

404What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Finished all the My Side of the Mountain stuff.

Now reading The Tao of Wu.

405What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:37 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

The Oblivion Society by Marcus Alexander Hart. It's really good, it takes place in the summer of '99.
Without giving too much away, let's just say a certain president causes a global nuclear war whilst trying to get a blowjob. Hilarity ensues.

406What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:34 am

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Today I started The Blood King by Gail Z. Martin, book 2 of the Chronicles of the Necromancer.

407What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:29 am

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

Half way through Stephen Fry's The Fry Chronicles, after which I've got Christopher Hitchens' Hitch 22, and George Carlin's Last Words

408What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:57 pm

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Now I'm reading Tales of Heresy book 10 of The Horus Heresy series

409What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:58 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MikeSabian wrote:Half way through Stephen Fry's The Fry Chronicles,

How are you finding this?

410What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got a sweet ass Kindle for Christmas, and the first book I read on it was Dexter is Delicious, which was as fun as the other books in the series. I really enjoy this series, it's very diffeent in tone form the show, whish is a good thing. The show is heavy and serious, while the books are quick light reads that are often laugh out loud funny.

I downloaded and started The Hunger Games last night, and am loving it right now.

411What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Mental-floss-history
S'good.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

412What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:
MikeSabian wrote:Half way through Stephen Fry's The Fry Chronicles,

How are you finding this?

Probably at a book store.

I just picked up The Girl who Played with Fire, since I relatively enjoyed the first one and Borders didn't have either of the other books I was looking for.

http://www.demonweasel.com

413What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:19 am

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Today I started Fallen Angels by Mike Lee, book 11 of The Horus Heresy.

414What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:05 am

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just started Of Truth and Beast by Barb & J.C. Hendee, all I know is after the reveal in the last one this one better have on hell of an ending.

415What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:52 am

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Now I'm reading A Thousand Sons by Graham McNiell, book 12 of The Horus Heresy series.

416What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 am

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

done with the previous book. Now I'm reading Nemesis by James Swallow, book 13 of The Horus Heresy.
Damn good series so far!

417What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:41 am

Indiana Solo

Indiana Solo
Cadet
Cadet

Star Wars: Red Harvest

418What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Right now I am rereading the Harry Potter books....yet AGAIN and I have also been listening to the sword of truth series on my Ipod I am up to the faith of the fallen. I really liked the Legend of the seeker when it was on TV and was pissed when it was cancelled. I like the books even more. there are some major differenced between the two of course but the characters in the books are so great!

419What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:28 pm

ravezombie

ravezombie
Cadet
Cadet

I have a horrific tendency to read several books at once:

-Atlas Shrugged
-The Divine Comedy
-Streams of Silver: Legend of Drizzt #5
-The Fall of Reach

Of course, one of them has to be a long ass book >_> They'll be finished...eventually.

http://dizzyclockwork.deviantart.com/

420What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh Drizzt books...good times...

http://www.demonweasel.com

421What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I am currently reading (school books excluded)
Dead Beat (Book 7 of The Dresden Files) By Jim Butcher (on Audio Read by James Marsters Yummy!)
Doctor Who and Philosophy
The Colorado Kid By Stephen King

Just Finished
A Killing in Comics By Max Allen Collins (if you like 50ish type detective books this was enjoyable)

422What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

Tom Clacy's Dead or Alive. I took a break from The Wheel of Time series.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

423What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've just finished Transition by Iain Banks. This was excellent! I highly recommend it to anyone into the TV show Fringe or likes anything about alternate or parallel earths. I think it's got a really great spin on that stuff and features a whole science to it that I haven't exactly seen used before. To top it off, Iain Banks is just a fantastic writer. Great book!

Next book: Peter and Max: A Fables Novel by Bill Willingham.

424What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:53 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hooo...I got my Valentine's gift a day early: a Kindle. I have downloaded, like, thirty books already. Laughing

The new books I got (as in, not books I've already read):

Android Karenina
Forever Neverland
Autumn
Autumn: The City
Domain of the Dead

I'm looking forward to reading stuff all futuristically. tongue Laughing

425What book are you reading now? - Page 17 Empty Re: What book are you reading now? Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:23 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Hooo...I got my Valentine's gift a day early: a Kindle. I have downloaded, like, thirty books already. Laughing

The new books I got (as in, not books I've already read):

Android Karenina
Forever Neverland
Autumn
Autumn: The City
Domain of the Dead

I'm looking forward to reading stuff all futuristically. tongue Laughing

doug you need hitchhikers guide to the galaxy on the kindle seeing the kindle is kinda what douglas adams had in mind for the guide itself

I will be reading Closer Its the 4th book in a series and its totally awesome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum