Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

How I Met Your Mother

+20
joegavilan
Heytherejeffro
CherriesJubilee
riv1
comicgeekelly
AlienIncognito
Goose
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
superdoug
Ben Akers
(._Y_.)
Joshua
Mnemosis
elijahdprophet
Thundermatts
MillionDollarGeek
Debaser77
TENIME_art
Batman25JM
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed May 19, 2010 2:54 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Robots Versus Wrestlers

I highly enjoyed this. I love to see "douche Ted".

The Wedding Bride

I've been waiting a year for this episode. I enjoyed it. The stuff with Barney in the theater was awesome. I do with that Tony and/or Stella had appeared in the episode. I hope that we see them again in the future.

102How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed May 19, 2010 9:12 pm

joegavilan

joegavilan
Cadet
Cadet

They stole a lot from Love Actually straight down to music and slow motion effects that played when Ted is going after the girl, but it made me laugh quote a bit. lol!

103How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Thu May 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not sure exactly why, but I didn't care for "The Wedding Bride" episode.

It didn't seem very funny this time, and the jokes seemed repetitive....I dunno, maybe I'd have to watch it again.

104How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Big Days

I enjoyed this.

I didn't see the lesbian twist coming. LOVED Barney taking a photo of the kiss (his face was hilarious).

The twist with that not being Ted's wedding was nice. I'm really wondering whose wedding that was. It'd be cool if it was Barney's.

He has to meet the mother this season.

105How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Big Days

I enjoyed this.

I didn't see the lesbian twist coming. LOVED Barney taking a photo of the kiss (his face was hilarious).

The twist with that not being Ted's wedding was nice. I'm really wondering whose wedding that was. It'd be cool if it was Barney's.

He has to meet the mother this season.

YES.

106How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:10 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't know if you guys know this or not, but Lifetime has started showing HIMYM every night at 7 (central). I haven't seen most of the first three seasons so I'm really happy that I stumbled onto this.

107How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:47 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^It's also airing on WGN and Fox.

When the commercials were airing about it premiering on WGN and Fox I learned just how obsessed I am with HIMYM. I could tell exactly what episode the clips they were showing were from. And I'm not talking about distinct clips (like a shot of Robin Sparkles or something) I'm talking about generic clips (of them just sitting in the apartment) that lasted all of 3 seconds.

108How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:49 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Season premiere was solid. I liked the twist at the end.

109How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:51 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Even my 7 year old got THAT joke, it was priceless!

110How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cleaning House

I really really enjoyed this.

Barney jumping in when Sam and James were singing was hilarious. When his voice got all deep and soulful I lost it.

I hope we see Barney's real father eventually.

111How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:30 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Barney needs to get laid. This soul searching stuff is out of control!

112How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:30 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

But yeah, it WAS funny as Hell...

113How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:47 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Unfinished

I really enjoyed this. Loved Barney putting the moves on Ted. His intense eye contact was the funniest with the physical contact being a very close second.

Marshall and Lily liking Ted and Barney together was funny.

Loved Barney dating Ted's student.

Robin calling Don was great.

Marshall's band was funny.

Lily's karate class was cool, and I liked the ending/rematch.

114How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've been thinking, and excluding superheroes, so not counting Batman (Bruce Wayne) and Red Robin (Tim Drake), I think Barney Stinson is my favorite fictional character of all time. Seriously.

115How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:07 am

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Robin calling Don kept cracking me up. And of course during the shot of Marshalls band all the boyfriend could say was "why is Marshall holding a briefcase" Yeah lost it again. But I mean who would not love the band "The Funk, The Whole Funk and Nothing But the Funk"

116How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:50 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Subway Wars

I absolutely LOVED this episode. Great stuff. My favorite bits were the runs ins with Maury, Barney's fake heart attack, Marshall's song, Lilly gloating about Robin being stuck on the subway and then the doors opening, and the best one: Marshall's freak out when he thinks the machines have won when he wakes up and sees the calculator man.

117How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:09 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really wish I had been counting all of the times Maury showed up. This was just a really fun episode.

118How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:53 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My kid counted six, but i think there were more.

These last 2 episodes have been great, inventive and funny/touching. Barney's back to form, which is great.

119How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:52 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Subway Wars

I absolutely LOVED this episode. Great stuff. My favorite bits were the runs ins with Maury, Barney's fake heart attack, Marshall's song, Lilly gloating about Robin being stuck on the subway and then the doors opening, and the best one: Marshall's freak out when he thinks the machines have won when he wakes up and sees the calculator man.

Forgot to mention Robin stealing the cab and the woman jumping on the hood, and then Robin crying on the subway and not giving a damn. Great stuff.

120How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:42 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As a native New Yorker i can niether confirm nor deny having done those things growing up. But i confirm it.

Which brings me to two of Barney's best lines. "Every time i take the bus...that's why i've never taken the bus." and "I'm sorry, i never apologize." Confused the crap out of my 7 year old!

121How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:21 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^lmao

Thanks for confirming it. Laughing

And those Barney lines were great.

122How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:42 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm really looking forward to Ted meeting his future bride. This is gonna be the season, dammit!

123How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:I'm really looking forward to Ted meeting his future bride. This is gonna be the season, dammit!

Yeah, I think it will be. I'm thinking he'll meet her in the season 6 finale. Either that or during November or May sweeps. They have said the show will run for no more than 8 seasons, so assuming it lasts 8 I'd guess that he'll meet her in the season 6 finale, they'll date in season 7 and season 7 will end with them getting married, and season 8 will deal with her pregnancy and culminate in giving birth to the daughter. Either that or season 7 will be all dating, and season 8 will end with them getting married.

I've been trying to figure out how they'll end the show. I'm wondering if they'll use Lily 's photo albums (like we saw in Say Cheese) to show us what happened over the years up to 2030. I'm thinking as a joke one of them should be labeled Ted's Throat Surgery and have him lying in a hospital bed. This would explain his voice change, and would be a cool joke.

124How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:32 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOL, throat surgery. You crack me up, man!
Two more years of the show, eh? I'll definately enjoy the Hell out of them, then...

125How I Met Your Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:40 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Architect of Destruction

Another great episode. Barney was hilarious. The whole snake bit had me in stitches. Also loved him with the rabbit.

Marshall freaking out at dinner was great.

I don't know why, but when Ted told Zoey he had to go upstairs to get his bag of vet supplies I lost it. I don't know why I found that so funny. I guess it was his delivery. He reminded me a lot of Paul Rudd (especially of his character Mike from Friends).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum