Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

You have to be crazy to enjoy... (this will be fun!)

+11
MillionDollarGeek
Dr. Jonathan Crane
BlueMaxx
TENIME_art
Debaser77
Administrator
krpykrwly
Hannibal king
potatojoe
Esbat
Thundermatts
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You have to be crazy to enjoy... (this will be fun!) - Page 3 623212

I dislike him a lot. I don't care for his stage-persona, and how he got his own show...*sigh*.

This reminds me, RIV1 indirectly created a thread like this at the beginning of the year.

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

I like Daniel Tosh

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You have to be crazy to enjoy... (this will be fun!) - Page 3 Michael-bay

He likes ruining things.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Megan Fox acting.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Scarlett Johansson's and Colin Farrell's acting.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer already said it but it shopuld be repeated

Megan "female keanu, wooden plank" fox

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Tosh's standup is ok, but I can't stand watching him on The Soup...I mean Web Soup...I mean Tosh 2.0.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Bu-ZING!

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

what is this web soup you speak of...

(nah seen the ads on the normal soup its just not shown over here because the network it is on does not exist here)

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Daniel Tosh is funny, but very West Coast, if that makes any sense. He's not middle of America. The idiots can have Dane Cook.

He obviously isn't awesome sauce or anything, but he makes me laugh and is relatively fearless. And Tosh.0 is leaps and bounds above Web Soup. Because Web Soup is maybe the least funniest thing on TV and is actually so crappy watching it feels like work and leaves you tired.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"He's not middle of America. The idiots can have their Dane Cook." ...huh. Really? Dane Cook main feed is to major cities. Dane Cook has his moments, I don't consider him Pryor or Carlin like so many make him out to be, but he has quite a few laughs.

Daniel Tosh's whole schtick is for shock based off of easy jokes like stereotypes and the like. I've Carlos Mencia do a better job, and that guy sucks.

Plus, don't really watch Web Soup, but Chris Hardwick has an alright persona. I'd rather watch him if I hadn't already seen most of the vids that I cared to see before they hit the tv.

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

.......as a HOST.
You have to be crazy to enjoy... (this will be fun!) - Page 3 723420b6bb07bg
You have to be crazy to enjoy... (this will be fun!) - Page 3 Russell-brand-mtv-video-music-awards

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He's hosted the MTV music awards yes? I don't suck so I missed those, so he could suck as a host. But I love the guy in general. He really makes me pleased as punch.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I don't like him. I love me some stand-up...and I just couldn't make it through a half hour of his hour special on Comedy Central. He was just awful.

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

His stand-up or personal character is completely different than Brand as a host.

The first year I tuned in because I thought he'd be 'shocking' and outrageous, maybe making the show tolerable or, hope against hope, interesting.
But OMG, all he did was feeble kiss-ass and more kiss-ass, and limp compliments to all the lame-dick celebrities and musicians and MTV. It was just gushing platitudes everywhere. So nauseating I had to turn away.

I didn't watch the second year (so I guess all his MTV ass kissing worked), but I read all about the lame-ass tactlessness that went on. I suspect he tried over-compensating for his gushing the year before, by making tasteless an inappropriate jokes.
Which is all very interesting, because if you see him interviewed or tallking, he seems really cool.

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You have to be crazy to enjoy... (this will be fun!) - Page 3 Douchebaghannity

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

thats oddd because I think brand is a cock. Of course I've been exposed to the cock more in the uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum