Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

So call me dumb, but am I the only one

+14
Joshua
Chi-Town Spidey
Debaser77
Silent K
Denim
Foxy
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
superdoug
Administrator
Mnemosis
Rath99
shining knight
jawn
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:12 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

Ok, just so that all of you know, I've been a closet geek for years. This is my first real forum that I have signed up for. Could someone explain to me how the points system works? I feel silly even asking but I can't seem to put my finger on it.

2So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:14 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

you'll never ever get a straight answer for this question Laughing

(personally I don't even think our lords and masters know the truth!)

3So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dude that is the $1,000,000 question.

Good luck Smile

4So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:17 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

Well maybe one day they can come down from their thrones and enlighten us on the ways of the all-mighty points system.....

and for about 3 months I just thought it something to do with posts....pwwf

5So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:21 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The point system tracks all sorts of data, most obviously posts, and figures out who is "contributing" the most, I suppose. What WE choose to do with the point system is entirely up to us, which so far, has been nothing. We'll see...

6So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:31 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

hahah, well its good to know at any rate... glad for the info, and glad to have PoP! keep up the awesomeness and ill always be around to ask dumb questions!

7So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:38 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

jawn wrote:....and ill always be around to ask dumb questions!
We're counting on you.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

8So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:42 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

9So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:54 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jawn wrote:What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

What? European or African?

10So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:57 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

huh? I don't know that. [thrown over] ahhhhhhhh

11So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:14 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Points for Pop wear? Can we cash them in for a T-shirt? Or coupons for Wendy's?

12So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:15 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

mmmmmm, Wendy's

13So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:21 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd do anything I could to help Pop if it meant free Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers

14So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:22 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

potatojoe wrote:I'd do anything I could to help Pop if it meant free Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers

yeah dude, totally. maybe even a spicy chicken...

15So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:23 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Hmmm... Now I TOO want Wendys. BASTARD!

16So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty so call me dumb, but am i the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:The point system tracks all sorts of data, most obviously posts, and figures out who is "contributing" the most, I suppose. What WE choose to do with the point system is entirely up to us, which so far, has been nothing. We'll see...
ahh, another case solved all thanks to me!

17So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:45 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wendys?

18So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

jawn wrote:
potatojoe wrote:I'd do anything I could to help Pop if it meant free Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers

yeah dude, totally. maybe even a spicy chicken...
I second the Spicy Chicken idea.

It's an American fast food chain Dave, they have locations in a few other countries as well.

Last edited by Foxy on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.foxyart.net

19So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

An American fast food chain that didn't reach beyond the borders of Yankeeland.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

20So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:48 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

Tomer Soiker wrote:An American fast food chain that didn't reach beyond the borders of Yankeeland.

Sort of a shame, I really think that its the better of all the fast food (with the exclusion of Bojangles, they are awesome)

21So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

According to Wiki they have locations in Central America, Japan, New Zealand, and a few others.

I've never heard of Bojangles.

http://www.foxyart.net

22So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:54 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

Foxy wrote:I've never heard of Bojangles.

OMG. its a staple for all that is bad for you. Southern fried chicken, pinto beans, corn....basically the better version of KFC mixed with Popeye's.

23So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:56 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

if it stumps foxy I'm screwed Laughing

24So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Portillo's anyone?

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

25So call me dumb, but am I the only one Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Denim wrote:Portillo's anyone?

FUCK!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum