Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

So call me dumb, but am I the only one

+14
Joshua
Chi-Town Spidey
Debaser77
Silent K
Denim
Foxy
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
superdoug
Administrator
Mnemosis
Rath99
shining knight
jawn
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 3 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Our best local fried chicken place is the a la carte section at the grocery store, but it is DAMN good. I just wish I'd had some honey to dip it in!

52So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 3 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:40 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

I love places like that. so under the radar and just right out in front of ya. This has me thinking we should have a daily lunch post or something, i totally got my lunch idea on here today and im stuffed and happy now...

53So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 3 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

XD

54So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 3 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:Man I could kill for a good burger place in Darnley (Darnley is the town I live in)

All we've got is a mcdonalds and a Kfc
i've got Wendy's, Subway, McDonalds', Dairy Queen, Pizza Delight, Grecco Pizza, Taco Bell mixed in with KFC and Tim Hortons mixed in with the aformentioned Wendy's around a slight area.When my KFC runs out of chicken, they round up some of the local seagulls Sad

55So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 3 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:41 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love me some KFC, but I had Portillo's today. Imma get some spicy from Popeye's tomorow

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

56So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 3 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm a Chick-fil-A fan, myself.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

57So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 3 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:47 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I need try a chick fil a, we don't have those here

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

58So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 3 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:52 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

They're building a new one close to me here in Philly. A Sonic, too, which I've never had.

59So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 3 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:54 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

FACT: ChikFila is most desirable on Sundays...when they're closed.

Oh...and their breakfast is pretty awesome.

60So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 3 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:52 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

3 Different restaurants in 3 different states when I travel.

California, Carl's Jr. Those are huge burgers and just like the commercial says: if it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face.

Texas: Whataburger. I could eat 2 or 3 of those bad boys. On my way back to Chicago the wife and I bought 10 of those suckers and I just scarfed down til the next day when we got to Chicago.

Chicago: Maxwell's Polishes. OMG OMG OMG. Yea, you will fall deep in love with our sausages. lol. Not only that, but some awesome burgers to go along with that.

Or if you want the best Pizza pie ever? And I mean it like it will kill all pizza joints anywhere else in other places like NY, I would suggest Due Pizzeria. They have the best Deep Dish Pizza.

61So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 3 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I too have never had Sonic, though they advertise here like crazy. I've only ever seen one, and it was on a trip down to Virginia.

Wish I'd known you better at the time, Jerry, we were in Philly for a day. Could've at least hooked up and said hi. ::shrugs::

62So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 3 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:24 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Sonic is pretty good for drive-in food...and they're selling corn dogs for 50 cents apiece on Halloween night.

63So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 3 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:02 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hmm...

64So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 3 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:19 am

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

Sooo, yeah....whats everyone having for lunch today? anything good and exciting?

65So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 3 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:24 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
i've got Wendy's, Subway, McDonalds', Dairy Queen, Pizza Delight, Grecco Pizza, Taco Bell mixed in with KFC and Tim Hortons mixed in with the aformentioned Wendy's around a slight area.When my KFC runs out of chicken, they round up some of the local seagulls Sad
Wait. Is that true?! Not that I'm disgusted. It is just with all this hunger inducing talk, I'm actually wondering if a seagull would be delicious. They look much more delectable than a chicken. neutral

My local area has Subway, McDonalds, Dairy Queen, Pizza Hut, Gino's Pizza & Spaghetti, Barone's (pizza place), Giovanni's Pizza, Arby's, Burger King, Ponderosa, Chinese Restarauunt (I know, inspired. tongue), and another Chinese restaurant and a Mexican restaruant that I haven't been to and can't remember the name.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum