Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

So call me dumb, but am I the only one

+14
Joshua
Chi-Town Spidey
Debaser77
Silent K
Denim
Foxy
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
superdoug
Administrator
Mnemosis
Rath99
shining knight
jawn
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:12 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Nom nom nom! Love Portillo's.

http://www.foxyart.net

27So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:12 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

what?

28So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:14 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jawn wrote:
Foxy wrote:I've never heard of Bojangles.

OMG. its a staple for all that is bad for you. Southern fried chicken, pinto beans, corn....basically the better version of KFC mixed with Popeye's.

Well, it looks delicious:

So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Bojangles07

29So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

At first I thought that was a pitcher of honey for your fried chicken, and I was sold

30So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Dammit this thread is making me hungry...and I just had lunch.

31So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:18 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

this thread is making mehungry for nonexistent fast food places (well here anyway)

32So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

shining knight wrote:what?
Portillo's is another American based fast food joint known for their Chicago-style hot dogs and Italian Beef, but I think the burgers are best. Each location has a theme too, either the 20's, 30's 50's or 60's. They're located mainly in the Chicagoland area which makes Knize very sad. Laughing

superdoug wrote:
Well, it looks delicious:
That does nothing for me.

http://www.foxyart.net

33So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:29 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Man I could kill for a good burger place in Darnley (Darnley is the town I live in)

All we've got is a mcdonalds and a Kfc

34So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:Portillo's anyone?

..........Must.............resist...........

Foxy wrote:
Portillo's is another American based fast food joint known for their Chicago-style hot dogs and Italian Beef, but I think the burgers are best. Each location has a theme too, either the 20's, 30's 50's or 60's. They're located mainly in the Chicagoland area which makes Knize very sad. Laughing

Alright, FUCK! I'm going! Shut up already....

Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

35So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Foxy wrote:They're located mainly in the Chicagoland area which makes Knize very sad. Laughing

So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 AngryVader

36So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:36 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ha!

37So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:36 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:Portillo's anyone?
More than enough reason to get me to go to C2E2.

That does nothing for me.
Me neither; I can't do fried foods anymore. That pitcher of tea does look rather refreshing though.

38So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:36 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Now I can't decide... fried chicken for lunch, or... this

39So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Now I can't decide... fried chicken for lunch, or... [url=wp-content/uploads/2009/10/thumb-geek2.jpg]this[/url]
I think you should go with the broken image, it looks delicious.

40So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:41 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

and i'm lost again Laughing

41So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:41 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:

Vader looks like the type of guy that can double fist it.

he he he he...ain't I a stinker?

42So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:43 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:
Silent K wrote:

So Foxy is somewhat of a Sith lord?? Very Happy Very Happy flower

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

43So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Wow...I forgot about Double-Fisting. Glorious.

44So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Poor Kristin.
hug

45So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:Poor Kristin.
hug

No poor Kristin! She's the queen of that joke!

46So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:52 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

mmmm....Five Guys looked so good I had to leave and go get some. I love that place, I just really feel bad that they all seem to find the worst looking Mexicans to sweep the peanuts off the floor and it makes me sad. but i cant stop throwing the shells on the floor either.

47So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:
Silent K wrote:

So Foxy is somewhat of a Sith lord?? Very Happy Very Happy flower

Silent K wrote:Wow...I forgot about Double-Fisting. Glorious.

Joshua wrote:Poor Kristin.
hug

Yep..............she's sssooo gonna kick my ass. Laughing Smile

48So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:03 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

mmmmm.....coleslaw burger.

49So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

jawn wrote:mmmm....Five Guys looked so good I had to leave and go get some. I love that place, I just really feel bad that they all seem to find the worst looking Mexicans to sweep the peanuts off the floor and it makes me sad. but i cant stop throwing the shells on the floor either.

And oddly, I went with fried chicken. But only out of convenience. Our mearest Five Guys is 15 minutes down the road, and down the road the wrong way, today.

50So call me dumb, but am I the only one - Page 2 Empty Re: So call me dumb, but am I the only one Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:27 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

Mnemosis wrote:
jawn wrote:mmmm....Five Guys looked so good I had to leave and go get some. I love that place, I just really feel bad that they all seem to find the worst looking Mexicans to sweep the peanuts off the floor and it makes me sad. but i cant stop throwing the shells on the floor either.

And oddly, I went with fried chicken. But only out of convenience. Our mearest Five Guys is 15 minutes down the road, and down the road the wrong way, today.

Thats awesome. The only good chicken place around is a mom and pops place. (bojangles I know from NC, and the closest one is about 2 hours from me). And i just found out the plans in town to build a sonic went under and now they aren't going to build one for another 2 yrs min. bla!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum