Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The WUMB is dead

+72
shark6495
Spider_Fan14
Kearstin
Cliff
superdoug
Matt
JonSpangler
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Lord PaulVincent
Spaced4SimonPegg
Joshua
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
The_Donster
Jherek
Brian Cunningham
Ric Magnum
Heytherejeffro
NutterButter
kreepfan
Harry Wang
Fain7
Silent K
Mnemosis
shiky800
Nymn
riv1
Metal Misfit
springmaster6
Combo Mo
The Ignored One
Denim
comicgeekelly
flux336
blue halo
LordD3r3k
vikoros
shining knight
Chi-Town Spidey
FroZen
Rath99
rwe1138
jwc
Batman25JM
Kupocat
Debaser77
Pedrocas
jaydee74
Lee
Astro13Zombie
Aussiemandias
Esbat
prescribeddrone
ChrisToPhenom
pumkinheadfan
Ben Akers
Administrator
Sci-Fi
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Airwolf
potatojoe
darth__frodo
Hannibal king
The Chris Ward Experience
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
Ska
colossus1979
Thundermatts
Splitty
boberthavok
(._Y_.)
76 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 27]

601The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:52 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I forgot I had two decepticons Laughing

602The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:41 pm

KoDKingVegeta

KoDKingVegeta
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

So what really happened to the WUMB? LoL!

603The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Not sure, but some are still holding out hope.

LOOSECANNON wrote:
Let's face it: we can't wait for WUMB to come back.

604The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:28 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Abandon hope all ye who enter here." tongue

605The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:17 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

shark6495 wrote:so forgive me if I ask the dumb questions since I am new... I have noticed a few people talking about who did or did not make it out of the WUMB..... did grandpa make it out?

You can currently find him at IC F.

606The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:..... did grandpa make it out?
I love the way this is worded, as if we were all fleeing an exploding spaceship. Laughing

607The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:58 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
I love the way this is worded, as if we were all fleeing an exploding spaceship. Laughing

I'm reminded of leaving Shadow on the exploding island in the sky.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

608The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

609The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:24 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ It is a bit better than the rats fleeing a sinking ship earlier in the posts. More dramatic and dynamic. Wink

This is where someone says, in an exasperated tone of heavy breathing, "No...no, he didn't." Crying or Very sad

610The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:31 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well shit, he only had one good knee.

611The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:32 am

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Kearstin wrote:Since WUMB is gone, you all should fly south for the winter and join my shit. Smile
Just sayin', no big deal.

Hmmmmmmm.....

*clicks*

*browses*

affraid

*jaw drops, drools*

...........wow. I love you

....who're we talkin' about again?

WUMB?

...oh, yeah.

One thing I miss is the multi-universal crossover battle game that got started. I still have the gifs Krypy made for me:

The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Roswell The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Insidious

*sigh* Good times....

*watches the gifs scroll through, remembering the stories he made up for the crossovers....then goes back to Kearstin's site*

612The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:19 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

That Cliff Roswell guy does not belong on any team.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

613The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:33 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ It is a bit better than the rats fleeing a sinking ship earlier in the posts. More dramatic and dynamic. Wink

This is where someone says, in an exasperated tone of heavy breathing, "No...no, he didn't." Crying or Very sad
Oh he made it out alright however....we were stuck on that life raft for a long time before we hit land and...well....we were running out of food. We were starving. It was starting to get pretty desperate. Grandpa seemed to be unconscious most of the time. He didn't really seem to be coping too well. Well we figured he was old. Probably wouldn't last long. We needed to eat. Honestly we did. And we still had full lives to live whereas he'd got through most of his. Anyway, during one of his periods of being out of it......we ate him. Crying or Very sad

I know you may look on this badly but you have to understand the position we were in.

How the hell were we supposed to know we'd sail right into a resort 2 hours later??? Sad

614The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:35 am

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

there are teams? huh

615The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:14 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hold up there was a survival of the fittest before my survival of the fittest?

and there I was thinking I was being original

616The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:06 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

well to be truthful it does feel like we had to escape a burning building or something. The way everyone was talking about it. lol.... oh well the WUMB will always be in our memories of days gone by. Its like remembering sitting at a lunch table in grade-school with your PB&J, cookies, veggies, and chips. You cant go back to the WUMB and you can't go back to the lunch table in grade school. The WUMB is closed, the school table will get you arrested.... hmm

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

617The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:08 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Where's TheDarkKnight? He was pretty cool in the Music section of WUMB.

618The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The WUMB's not dead, it's just sleeping.

*pokes WUMB with a stick*

I think I'm going to need a bigger stick!

619The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:15 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Goof wrote:The WUMB's not dead, it's just sleeping.

*pokes WUMB with a stick*

I think I'm going to need a bigger stick!
Quick, gather some chop sticks and fashion a long poking device.

The WUMB is totally the ugly, naked guy of message boards.

620The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:25 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

shark6495 wrote:
well to be truthful it does feel like we had to escape a burning building or something. The way everyone was talking about it. lol.... oh well the WUMB will always be in our memories of days gone by. Its like remembering sitting at a lunch table in grade-school with your PB&J, cookies, veggies, and chips. You cant go back to the WUMB and you can't go back to the lunch table in grade school. The WUMB is closed, the school table will get you arrested.... hmm
Might I direct you here, good sir?

http://www.leerodriguez.net

621The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:54 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good times........

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

622The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:46 pm

springmaster6

springmaster6
Cadet
Cadet

What kind of spin do you think Mark Allen Haverty would put on the WUMB being closed completely?

623The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

springmaster6 wrote:What kind of spin do you think Mark Allen Haverty would put on the WUMB being closed completely?

I welcome anything he has to say, it has been awhile since I have ripped him a new ass

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

624The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:19 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:hold up there was a survival of the fittest before my survival of the fittest?

and there I was thinking I was being original

A shit ton.

The WUMB is dead - Page 25 DraftThe WUMB is dead - Page 25 Draft

The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Draft2

The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Mayhem

The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Invaderscopy

The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Trouble

The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Wascals_anim_full

The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Arcane

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

625The WUMB is dead - Page 25 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:32 pm

jwc

jwc
Cadet
Cadet

Found this on the WUMB today:

Hey WUMBers,
As you've no doubt noticed, the boards are down. They got so big, they've
had to be moved- a testament to all of your posting. We are currently doing
everything we can in an effort to get the boards back up as soon as
possible.

Thanks very much for your patience. We look forward to seeing you back on
the WUMB in the very near future.