Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friday the 13th!

+10
potatojoe
Silent K
Nymn
riv1
blue halo
Rath99
Splitty
prescribeddrone
Spaced4SimonPegg
BlueMaxx
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Friday the 13th! - Page 2 Empty Re: Friday the 13th! Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:55 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

In an interesting turn of events, the TV station I'm currently working at went off the air early this morning (way before I got there!) and had four channels of black. In TV Land, this is not good.

27Friday the 13th! - Page 2 Empty Re: Friday the 13th! Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:37 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Today sucked for me. The kids were acting crazy, the dog tried to bite me (WTF?) and my laptop is running funky. scratch Not usually superstitious but, today really blew.

28Friday the 13th! - Page 2 Empty Re: Friday the 13th! Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:58 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ My lab has been running kind of crappy, too.

This made me cringe for Springsteen and laugh.

'Hello, Ohio!' (Psst! Boss, we're in Michigan.)

"The curse of Friday the 13th struck Bruce Springsteen in a most unusual way: it made the 60-year-old rock legend forget where he was.The Boss bellowed "Hello, Ohio!" to his fans at the Auburn Hills Palace in Michigan.
Springsteen referred to the neighboring state several times in the following 30 minutes until E Street Band guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered in his ear.
A visibly embarrassed Springsteen grinned and said such a mistake was "every front man's nightmare."
The Detroit Free Press says Springsteen rocked the forgiving audience for nearly three hours Friday night with new and old hits including a complete performance of his album "Born to Run."

http://new.music.yahoo.com/bruce-springsteen/news/hello-ohio-psst-boss-were-in-michigan--61996331

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum