Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Awesome story from friday night.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Awesome story from friday night. Empty Awesome story from friday night. Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So friday night was a party for my best buds 25th birthday. Kristi and I were talking to my buddy Luna, and my friend (and ex) Sarah joined us. As we were talking, a gentleman I've never met before engaged Luna in a discussion and they sort of broke off. Sarah asked us "Guess what luna did to me in New Orleans?" I replied "Anal." We laughed and Luna turned back to ask what we were laughing about. I exclaimed "Sarah asked us to guess what you had done to her in New Orleans and I replied Anal. You butt fucked her! Butt fucked her all night! Just tons and tons of butt fucking anal action." Everyone laughed and Luna motioned to his the gentleman next to him who I had never met. "This is my dad." Luna said. The Luna's were quite embarassed, but not I. I turned to his dad and spoke, "Just kidding Mr. Luna, it was straight up vaginal sex."

It was hilarious and awkward all around. Well, I didn't feel awkward but I probabaly should have. Later that night, I drew a big weiner on a poster everyone was signing, and turned around and Luna's dad was right behind me, and then later we were discussing my pal Bubba's supposed lack of knowledge about uncircumcised dick's. Once again, Luna's dad was behind me. He must think I'm a pervert.

2Awesome story from friday night. Empty Re: Awesome story from friday night. Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:55 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Maybe. But at least he saw you being you. He was probably relieved to find out that you're just a big ol'perv rather than him taking the comments about his little girl getting reamed seriously. I'd relieved if I was that guy. I'd be like, "Oh. This guy's just an asshole. Okay. That's fine." Wink

3Awesome story from friday night. Empty Re: Awesome story from friday night. Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

he was Luna's dad, not sarahs.

4Awesome story from friday night. Empty Re: Awesome story from friday night. Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:02 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh--well, then, no worries at all. He's probably proud. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum