Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+41
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Ska
Topcat
The Ignored One
goatt
Demonweasel
Administrator
comicgeekelly
Denim
Tripper McGee
GigaToast
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
krpykrwly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Sci-Fi
Mnemosis
jaydee74
Lee
Sean T. Collins
shining knight
Captain Painway
wickidchyld
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
Esbat
The Chris Ward Experience
Debaser77
Joshua
MillionDollarGeek
Rath99
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 40]

276The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:13 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:Hey, y'know what Lee? Steve Rogers was on the last page of Dark Avengers Annual alongside Bucky as Cap.

Now... do you see how sometimes it's more fun NOT to know things ahead of time?
Oh, boo-hiss! NOT the same. That's current. Labyrinth is such a nerd-culture thing that it just seems to me that you'd be at least marginally familiar with it going in. I first saw it when I was much older, but I knew what I was getting into.

Joshua wrote:And Lee just spoiled Sons of Anarchy. Thanks a lot, ass. angry
Ack! I figured we'd be good a week out! There's a LOT left unsaid, lemme tell you. That shit is bananas.

Also, it's been brought to my attention that apparently the download has no musical break or drop. The hits just keep coming with the soon-to-be-infamous episode 34. I'll update the file in the feed this afternoon. This one's gonna haunt me for awhile. It's not episode 19 post-move bad, but this sumbitch was hairy. Ugh.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

277The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:13 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:The boy's batting a thousand!
Dude, I'm getting a friggin' ulcer over here from this thing.

278The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:15 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not everyone watches their television shows on a week-to-week basis. You know this. If y'all want to talk about current shows, I have no gripe with that, just give a brother a heads up.

279The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Tis a fair request. As for Labyrinth... I was an only child with no friends. I know what the front of the box tells me, so all I knew was Bowie dressed weird and the name Labyrinth. That painted a vivid picture in my mind that the movie did not match in the least.

280The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I enjoyed the pop cast last night. It got everyone talking and talking about comics and how to get them in more hands. Miguel is passionate about his movie and he should be. I didn't take his rant as being anit superhero comics. I saw it as him trying to get us (the tights wearing fans) into other stuff. I know I should expand on what I read.

281The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I tend to agree, Rath.

282The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:02 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I... do not. I love what this guy's doing, but someone else needs to handle his interviews.

283The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:03 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Some people just aren't made for "radio".

I can't believe there's any dispute over the blue balls FMK. CLEARLY, Knize nailed that one on the head.

284The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Oh, HELL yes.

285The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:08 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I still maintain Manhattan in the sack could go terribly awry.

286The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:14 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As for the princesses, you clearly marry Snow White as the guest already pointed out: she's domesticated.

Jasmine is tough because I'm worried about Islamic fundamentalists coming after me, regardless of whether or not I fuck her or kill her. I guess I'll kill her because she tended to get sassy.

I'm going to go ahead and fuck Ariel because I've always had a thing for her. I maintain that even with a fish tail, intercourse with a mermaid would not be like fucking a fish or dolphin.

287The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Lee wrote:I still maintain Manhattan in the sack could go terribly awry.

Well, of COURSE. Any of those could, though. Manhattan in the sack is the only one with a chance of going WELL, however.

Joshua wrote:As for the princesses, you clearly marry Snow White as the guest already pointed out: she's domesticated.

Jasmine is tough because I'm worried about Islamic fundamentalists coming after me, regardless of whether or not I fuck her or kill her. I guess I'll kill her because she tended to get sassy.

I'm going to go ahead and fuck Ariel because I've always had a thing for her. I maintain that even with a fish tail, intercourse with a mermaid would not be like fucking a fish or dolphin.

This is why I love you. This is the kind of logic that need be applied.

288The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:20 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As for the topic at hand, I can't believe comic books are being compared to Picasso and Beethoven. I love comic books, no doubt about it, but I don't think they're so culturally significant that we need to start a movement to preserve them.

The point that comics are harder to find for non-readers is bogus. If anything comics are easier to find. I can't remember the last time I went to a bookstore that didn't have both graphic novels and single issues. Maybe you won't find comics in gas stations anymore, but the selection is also a lot more broad.

289The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:As for the topic at hand, I can't believe comic books are being compared to Picasso and Beethoven. I love comic books, no doubt about it, but I don't think they're so culturally significant that we need to start a movement to preserve them.
I disagree. I think they're a truly great American artform. I do NOT, however, think that comics are in any REAL danger of drying up for good. We're just not there. Yeah, the 90's were killer, but the industry is stable now, even if it's not as big as it once was.

290The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:30 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:
I disagree. I think they're a truly great American artform.
I never said they weren't great, I just don't think they're some sacred endangered species that we need to rally behind, particularly with comic book movies being as big as they are right now, with no slowdown in sight.

291The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm listening to last nights pop!cast and paused it so I could type on here that I am very disapppointed in myself, because if I was listening to this LIVE, I would be on Kwhack like stink on shit in the chat!!!

Jason you know I love ya, but wtf?!?! You never seen Ghostbusters until you were fucken 18?!?!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

292The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:34 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So it started out well with one of my fave musical songs ever

293The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Just when I was getting excited about hearing Tenime's voice for the first time...no drop. I'll have to check out the feed later to see if I can find it.

294The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Lee wrote:I still maintain Manhattan in the sack could go terribly awry.

I think that's part of the allure for me.

295The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:42 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Debaser77 wrote:Just when I was getting excited about hearing Tenime's voice for the first time...no drop. I'll have to check out the feed later to see if I can find it.
It'll be there. Seriously, I don't know HOW that happened. I'd say upload and conversion combined, the new episode should be in the feed by 6:00pm EST.

296The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:49 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Joshua wrote:
Lee wrote:
I disagree. I think they're a truly great American artform.
I never said they weren't great, I just don't think they're some sacred endangered species that we need to rally behind, particularly with comic book movies being as big as they are right now, with no slowdown in sight.

Comic book movies being big, however, has NOT been translating to comic books being big. This is part of the problem.

Debaser77 wrote:Just when I was getting excited about hearing Tenime's voice for the first time...no drop. I'll have to check out the feed later to see if I can find it.

Don't get too excited. You STILL won't get to hear Chris's voice.

297The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:56 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Kerouac called him "Mig-WELL." lmao

298The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:57 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damn I want to see these shelves myself

299The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

shining knight wrote:Damn I want to see these shelves myself

In the Action Shots thread in the Toy Section.

300The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:00 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum