Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+41
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Ska
Topcat
The Ignored One
goatt
Demonweasel
Administrator
comicgeekelly
Denim
Tripper McGee
GigaToast
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
krpykrwly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Sci-Fi
Mnemosis
jaydee74
Lee
Sean T. Collins
shining knight
Captain Painway
wickidchyld
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
Esbat
The Chris Ward Experience
Debaser77
Joshua
MillionDollarGeek
Rath99
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 40]

576The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:35 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:sooo saw this film on zone horror a few nights ago and its freaked me out....

still pondering whether I should give it the santas sleigh treatment and send the trailer of it to the pop cast gang

what film was it

cos i have seen some shocking things on that channel Shocked

577The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:01 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

society....

578The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:03 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:society....

... oh god no.

I've seen that, I hate it.

579The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:04 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought it was hilarious Laughing

580The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:08 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the movie bugged me, it seemed that it was trying to be more clever than it actually was.

good special effects tho

581The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:20 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the idea of the rich being a completly different species which feeds on the poor is a genius idea which I am genuinly shocked has never really been done before.

and yeah the whole shunting thing was pretty amazing considering it was made in 1989

582The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:38 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

nice one melvinlikechris....nice one that does suck

583The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I couldn't get my headphones off fast enough when I heard Lee talking about season 4 of Dexter, "Episode 1 ends with Dexter...spoiler alert--". If anyone was walking by my office they probably thought I was having some sort of fit.

584The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:44 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

You're welcome. You might also try this "pause button" I've been reading so much about lately tongue

http://www.leerodriguez.net

585The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:You're welcome. You might also try this "pause button" I've been reading so much about lately tongue
I listen while I work and when you've got multiple applications running hitting that pause button is no quick task.

586The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Wink

http://www.leerodriguez.net

587The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:52 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well I think I'm avoiding next weeks popcast just to be on the safe side

588The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:28 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My god has a big ass hammer

589The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:31 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fuckin Thanator:

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Thanat10
The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Semi-h10

590The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Thank the Void I chose kill!

591The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:08 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:nice one that does suck

????????

are you referring to the 'Maniac Nurses' i recommended?

cos if so, i know it sucks, and it isn't even the worse thing i've watched on zone horror

592The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:09 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yep that is indeed what I'm talking about

I love zone horror its so bad

593The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just one roll wouldn't be that cool, but a complete package of toiler paper would be a pretty badass prize.

The Rogers FMK may be the most difficult of them all because I love all three of those guys.

594The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Marry Ebert, because you'll get to go to all those sweet film festivals every year!

595The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:42 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Fuck yeah Lady Gaga

596The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lady GaGa? Ok.

597The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:23 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

The problem with Christianity in comics is that while it is what the devout SHOULD want, it isn't what they actually want, in many cases.

The Fundamentalist Christians DON'T want the message to be "God is in all of us" because that means the horrible gays, and scary Muslims, and covetous Jews all have part of the divine within them as well.

598The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:54 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

^ Which is funny, because that's pretty much the entire point of Christianity, or at least what the original point was. But I digress...

599The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:The problem with Christianity in comics is that while it is what the devout SHOULD want, it isn't what they actually want, in many cases.

The Fundamentalist Christians DON'T want the message to be "God is in all of us" because that means the horrible gays, and scary Muslims, and covetous Jews all have part of the divine within them as well.
The problem I have with Christian comics, or most kinds of Christian "entertainment", is the quality (or lack thereof). With a few very rare exceptions, Christian media is just terrible and is never clever or original.

600The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

^ That, too. For many, it's simply enough that it's Christian-themed and being good is secondary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum