Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread

+25
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Metal Misfit
Debaser77
darth__frodo
shining knight
jaydee74
shiky800
Tom
Batman25JM
supervenom
FroZen
krpykrwly
Joshua
Nymn
melvinlikechris
The_Donster
Matt
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Off_White_Lantern
kidspider2099
Spaced4SimonPegg
Thundermatts
ChrisToPhenom
BlueMaxx
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:41 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:Sometimes I think I'm the only person in the world still loving Romita's artwork.

(That design is crappy, though, and I still refuse to participate in the Kick-Ass orgy.)
John Romita grew on me. I don't look forward to his art, but it isn't bad.

You should check out Kick-Ass. Not a Millar fan, I'm getting a real kick out of it. Hardy-har! Seriously, it is good. Heh.

102Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:53 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

huh Shocked Wow...just wow.

103Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nic Cage as Angel
Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 5 Angel-10

Yes, as in Buffy and Angel. As in somebody decided it was a good idea to have a storyline in the comic book that Michael Bay directed the Angel movie starring Nic Cage in it. Unfortunately, since its on my pull list I got it. As I opened the pages to read such horrifying words... Fuck it! The man sucks even in a comic book.

104Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:51 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ That's fantastic! Laughing

Combo Mo wrote:
Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 5 Clinton_laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum