Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread

+25
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Metal Misfit
Debaser77
darth__frodo
shining knight
jaydee74
shiky800
Tom
Batman25JM
supervenom
FroZen
krpykrwly
Joshua
Nymn
melvinlikechris
The_Donster
Matt
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Off_White_Lantern
kidspider2099
Spaced4SimonPegg
Thundermatts
ChrisToPhenom
BlueMaxx
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:48 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i just had to do dialogue for this pic

Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Nic-cage-watches-a-horrible-film-8mm1

ok...there I am. What am I wearing??!! Am I really that bald? Oh God I'm in a bear suit. I hope no one see's this. I need a drink...

77Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:40 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lmao You are great at those.

78Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:45 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:lmao You are great at those.

Thanks! It's a gift. blush

79Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:40 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Grdvd2b
^Sweaty from riding ghosts.

Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Ghostridr2-GhostRiderNicolasCage216-132
"Why'd I ruin that movie?"

80Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:52 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

People magazine just did an article on his financial woes. Why in the hell does he need like 7 houses and 2 of them are castles and 12 bentley's??? Granted he had over a million dollar comic book collection that he had to sell because he was such a dumb ass. He also had 2 yachts. hmm

81Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:43 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I forgot he was a big comic fan. Wow, a million dollar collection? I need to look at Ebay really fast. Be right back.

82Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While I still think he's good in some movies, this thing looks like a complete train wreck:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/thesorcerersapprentice/

83Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:48 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^ I saw pictures of it in the new people magazine and even the pictures showed his bad acting. Laughing

84Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:20 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My Buddha, it looks as bad as the live-action Dragon Ball trailer. Has a lot of similar elements and mechanics of abilities, lot of flash and no substance. And whenever a trailer has the protagonist saying "sweet," "cool," or "awesome" with a close-up, after a big collage of eye-candy, the movie is most likely going to be pretty weak.

I will say I like Alfred Molina...but we see him for 3 seconds, blowing a fiery kiss, of sorts, towards the camera. Ehh...pass on this movie.

85Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^ it had nice trailer music, but Nic Cage just looks and sounds awful. I would have prefered Alan Rickman or Ian McKellar...ohhh that would be a good one rather than Cage. shake my head

86Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:33 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:^^ it had nice trailer music, but Nic Cage just looks and sounds awful. I would have prefered Alan Rickman or Ian McKellar...ohhh that would be a good one rather than Cage. shake my head

Cage is Bruckheimer's muse.

87Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:53 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Where are the dancing brooms?

88Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:16 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Nicola10
"Do you believe this shit?? I'm in the fucking movie and I don't believe this shit!!"

89Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:^^ it had nice trailer music, but Nic Cage just looks and sounds awful. I would have prefered Alan Rickman or Ian McKellar...ohhh that would be a good one rather than Cage. shake my head

Cage is Bruckheimer's muse.

Then Bruckheimer needs to put down the bottle of Jack Daniel's and find himself a better muse.

90Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:45 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Found this.

"Nicolas Cage says that acting has stopped him turning to a life of crime. The Oscar-winner says there would be a lot less crime if teens at a crossroads in their life were given drama classes. Cage, 45, says: 'One of the best ways to prevent crime is to have more drama courses and give them to young people who are right at that crossroads of making that split-second decision that might put them in prison for the rest of their lives. 'Have them express it in a play, something that might be worthwhile. 'That's why I said it was necessary. If I didn't have this outlet I probably would have turned."

- Marissa Charles

As far as I'm concerned, he still commits crimes against cinema. Bu-Zing!

Hold on, I've got more.

If he did turn to a life of crime, it'd still be down, because Cage sucks at everything he does.

According to this lady, prisoners are great actors?

91Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:02 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Nicola10
"Do you believe this shit?? I'm in the fucking movie and I don't believe this shit!!"
Nicolas Cage is playing Harry Dresden?!!? Cool!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

92Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=24053
neutral

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

93Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:30 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=24053
neutral
I've come to terms that he's in that movie...but why the fuck does he look like the poor-man's Batman. blink

angry WHY THE FUCK DOES HE LOOK LIKE BATMAN! grrr

94Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:38 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nicolas Cage and the geeky kid from Knocked Up... Are you fucken kidding me?!

I dont remember the last movie that I saw Nicolas Cage in... oh wait, Ghostrider to where I fell sleep in the last 10 minutes.

National Treasures are okay.

95Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:39 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:
I dont remember the last movie that I saw Nicolas Cage in... oh wait, Ghostrider to where I fell sleep in the last 10 minutes.
I'll save you the trouble. Remember the demon battles that were easily won from before? Well, he becomes the Ghost Rider and easily beats Legion (Blackheart)...by staring at him. Wink Laughing It was actually the only modestly clever thing the movie did, but alas, it sucked.

96Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:26 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nic Cage as Everyone

A sampling.

as Rosie O'Donnell
Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 ERICVERKAMPRosieODonnell

as Prince
Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 MATTSMITHPrince

as Borat
Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 WENDELLRAPHAELBorat

as The Fonz
Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 DYLANREEVETheFonz

as Gandalf
Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 COLINBRIDGEMANGandalf

as Washington
Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 ANDRESDIAZGeorgeWashington

as Dwight Shrute
Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 DwightSchrute

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

97Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:36 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It says JRJR designed it:

Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 1260383738

I know that doesn't make it better to anyone, since everyone hates his artwork... Rolling Eyes

98Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Sometimes I think I'm the only person in the world still loving Romita's artwork.

(That design is crappy, though, and I still refuse to participate in the Kick-Ass orgy.)

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

99Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:58 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nick Cage as everyone...love it!

100Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicolas Cage Sucks-The Thread Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:15 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:Sometimes I think I'm the only person in the world still loving Romita's artwork.

You're not. I always have, and still do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum