Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

stupidest movies ever.

+17
jaydee74
Combo Mo
Ska
shining knight
Heytherejeffro
Off_White_Lantern
Joshua
Winter Decay
Nymn
Goof
BlueMaxx
MillionDollarGeek
melvinlikechris
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spaced4SimonPegg
supervenom
kidspider2099
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1stupidest movies ever. Empty stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:46 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

what movies have you seen that are laughly bad:
waterworld.
wild wild rest
lost in space
flash Gordon

2stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:49 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

plan 9 from outer space

3stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:05 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aunt Rose
Starship Troopers
SyFy Channel's movie of the week

4stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:07 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

House of the Dead

5stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:09 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ed and his dead mother

6stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:18 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
wild wild rest

I just imagined a bunch of old people in a retirement home playing "cowboys and indians", dressed up and all. Laughing

Personally, Baby Geniuses 2 (or as my friend now calls it (Baby Jesus 2 - long story, inside joke Laughing )).

7stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:17 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jaws the Revenge, which also holds the title worst movie ever

also Twilight is really stupid

8stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:08 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Napoleon Dynamite

but I love that movie!!!

9stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:12 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

See No Evil (A horror movie for the excuse for wrestling entertainment to make a film.)

Turistas (An improbable plot, where the harvesters spend far more money than what they'd get for a couple organs on the black market trying to obtain said organs.)

Knowing (The concept bites itself in the ass, and Nic Cage is in it, for film's sake.)

10stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:05 am

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Idle Hands. The touching story of a boy and his right hand.

11stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:08 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

Alone In The Dark - Holy crap, was that movie bad! I seriously want those 90 minutes of my life back!

12stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:10 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

when you watch 2012 you can feel your brain melting and sliding through your ears to the floor

13stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:14 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

That sounds awesome!

14stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:20 am

Winter Decay

Winter Decay
Cadet
Cadet

Flash Gordan was an awesome movie. For the costumes alone, it is well worth the time.

15stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Batman Forever
The Mummy Returns
Hoodwinked
Spider-man 3

16stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Lady in the Water

Hands down the worst movie ever. No excuse as it was a huge budget, big name cast advertised like crazy and still makes it as one of the worst blockbusters ever.

17stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Batman Forever
The Mummy Returns
Hoodwinked
Spider-man 3
Somehow Batman and Robin escaped your scrutiny?

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

18stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:
Somehow Batman and Robin escaped your scrutiny?
I've always felt that Batman Forever is the bigger offender; Batman & Robin is a purer experience.

19stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:46 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Eh, they're both kind of funky, but Kilmer's Batman was okay, and Riddler, albeit campy, was fun as a kid. B&R was nipples and...it wasn't just a bad film, it is like it laughs at the audience for watching it.

Goof wrote:Idle Hands. The touching story of a boy and his right hand.
I enjoy Idle Hands. Takes a silly plot, like a lot of horror films do, and does a great execution Wink while never taking itself serious. As it shouldn't.

Winter Decay wrote:Flash Gordan was an awesome movie. For the costumes alone, it is well worth the time.
Man, haven't seen that in the longest time. I remember enjoying it when I was only single-digits, though.

Off_White_Lantern wrote:Lady in the Water
Hands down the worst movie ever. No excuse as it was a huge budget, big name cast advertised like crazy and still makes it as one of the worst blockbusters ever.
Tell me about it. I saw what it was going for, it just failed with its attempt. I really wanted it to be good because it had a good idea going.

20stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:59 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jaws 3D

anything with the word MOVIE at the end of it

captain america (heil hitler BANG!)

justice league of america (the pain....the pain)

spiderman 3 (it still hurts)

21stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yo Yo Girl Cop

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

22stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:04 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Happening
Super Troopers
Fat Albert
Van Helsing
Day After Tomorrow
White Chicks
Happily Never After

23stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
Super Troopers
White Chicks
You, my former friend, are quite dead to me.

*reason for edit: The Happening did suck.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

24stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:24 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Napoleon Dynamite
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin
White Chicks
Star Trek V
Friday the 13th: Jason X
Bloodrayne 1 & 2
Fantastic Four
Catwoman
Steel
Spider-Man 3
Angel Eyes

25stupidest movies ever. Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:28 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

North

stupidest movies ever. Northp10

possibly the stupidest film ever

see the nostalgia critic's review here:
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/7838-north

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum