Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

stupidest movies ever.

+17
jaydee74
Combo Mo
Ska
shining knight
Heytherejeffro
Off_White_Lantern
Joshua
Winter Decay
Nymn
Goof
BlueMaxx
MillionDollarGeek
melvinlikechris
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spaced4SimonPegg
supervenom
kidspider2099
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:35 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:Yo Yo Girl Cop
Is that stupid, corny fun or is it just dumb?

Heytherejeffro wrote:
Combo Mo wrote:
Super Troopers
White Chicks
You, my former friend, are quite dead to me.
*reason for edit: The Happening did suck.
The Happening was heinous. But ya, I liked Super Troopers. White Chicks, though...

jaydee74 wrote:
Friday the 13th: Jason X
Fantastic Four
I can understand not liking Jason X, but I liked it for being as parody of itself as it could be.
Fantastic Four wasn't bad. The FF have always been this wholesome, fun storytelling.

27stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:B&R was nipples
Batman Forever introduced the Bat-nipples.

28stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:24 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Ska wrote:Yo Yo Girl Cop
jaydee74 wrote:
Friday the 13th: Jason X
Fantastic Four
I can understand not liking Jason X, but I liked it for being as parody of itself as it could be.
Fantastic Four wasn't bad. The FF have always been this wholesome, fun storytelling.

I just thought Jason X was lame. Personal preference.

As for Fantastic Four, I thought:
Bad Story
Bad Acting
Wrong Casting Choices
Anti-Climatic End Battle

There was not much I liked about either Fantastic Four movie but the Silver Surfer did a lot in my eyes to make it a tad better than the first one.

29stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:34 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I gotcha; too linear. And, although I didn't mind Alba as Sue, someone else better could have easily filled that role. Doom felt wrong as well. Marvel's greatest villain was very down-played.

30stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fantastic Four was balls. Why can't Reed just re-build the machine that lets Ben go back and forth between flesh and rock? Terrible storytelling.

31stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:37 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:B&R was nipples
Batman Forever introduced the Bat-nipples.
Oh ya. Forgot Robin's outfit was the first to do that. Common misconception, surprisingly.

32stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:46 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Spider-Man 3

there are actually moments i like in that film, but then peter parker starts strutting down the streets of new york. i actually squirm when i watch that scene

33stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:58 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

The Happening
Knowing
Dr. Jekyl and Ms. Hyde
I really wanted to like Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li, but I couldn't
Komodo vs. Cobra (actually, this borders on "so-bad-it's-good" territory)

34stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:09 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Spider-Man 3

there are actually moments i like in that film, but then peter parker starts strutting down the streets of new york. i actually squirm when i watch that scene

That scene always confuses me. It seems like the initial response is, "Puhlease," from the ladies, but then it shows all the women stopping and turning to look at his gorgeous dark-self. Rolling Eyes

35stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:10 pm

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Be Kind, Rewind
The Box

36stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:42 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cube

I will forever hate this movie!

37stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:00 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hate Date Movie with a passion.

38stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:38 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JonSpangler wrote:
The Box

I haven't watched it yet...but I've read several reviews that said it's complex and requires multiple viewings.

...or is it just a crappy movie?

39stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:24 pm

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Combo Mo wrote:
JonSpangler wrote:
The Box

I haven't watched it yet...but I've read several reviews that said it's complex and requires multiple viewings.

...or is it just a crappy movie?

It's complex alright, more like over convoluted. And real boring. My wife is a huge Donnie Darko fan and thought the same thing.

40stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:15 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

shining knight wrote:
anything with the word MOVIE at the end of it

Even Transformers: The Movie?

41stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:34 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nymn wrote:
shining knight wrote:

Even Transformers: The Movie?

what star trek the motion picture?

42stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:38 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaceballs....didn't "the movie" come after the title? If so...I just blew Shining Knights statement outta the water. Cause Spaceballs kicked ass.

43stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Spaceballs....didn't "the movie" come after the title? If so...I just blew Shining Knights statement outta the water. Cause Spaceballs kicked ass.
No, it's just Spaceballs. However, I believe the official title of the first TMNT movie was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the movie and that movie is fucking awesome.

44stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:34 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:I hate Date Movie with a passion.
That was trash. Even compared to the other genre-spoof subgenre.

shining knight wrote:
Cowboy Bebop - The Movie
Twilight Zone - The Movie

But ya, so, so many bad ones.

Joshua wrote:
FroZen wrote:Spaceballs....didn't "the movie" come after the title? If so...I just blew Shining Knights statement outta the water. Cause Spaceballs kicked ass.
No, it's just Spaceballs. However, I believe the official title of the first TMNT movie was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the movie and that movie is fucking awesome.
Nope. That was a movie tag for the poster. Reminds me when I debated with friends over the third movie being subtitled "Turtles in Time" when I said it was a tag. Which they confused with the game. Heh.

45stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:47 pm

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Cowboy Bebop: The Movie is REALLY named Cowboy Bebop: Knockin on Heavens Door.

It was changed for the US because of the song I think.

46stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:09 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Hrm, didn't know that. Apparently for the international release, which, like you said, could've been for the English/Spanish speakers because of the familiarity of that song. I could see it. Course, if anyone were to get the reference to Bob Dylan's song, it'd be English speakers.

47stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:44 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

White Chicks

48stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:54 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Good one. Too bad the studios or the Wayans don't think so. White Chicks 2 has been proposed.

49stupidest movies ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: stupidest movies ever. Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:02 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah I know you guys are joshing me but I just want to point out I mean "comedy" films whose entire premise is just to rip the shit out of any flavour of the month film that seems to have a trailer during the time the monkeys who write this trash are let out of their cages so they can hammer down on a typewriter while flinging their own crap at each other.

(wow that was meanspirited and so close to christmas too)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum