Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolverine and the X-Men

+7
Metal Misfit
FroZen
Nymn
Gandicles
Batman25JM
prescribeddrone
shiky800
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Wolverine and the X-Men Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:20 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

who is watching this series. i think it is fantastic.

2Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Re: Wolverine and the X-Men Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:24 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I agree, it's the best X-Men cartoon IMO. I already downloaded the whole season months ago, so I saw it back then.

Any word on season 2?

3Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Re: Wolverine and the X-Men Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:43 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really like it. It's definitely my favorite X-Men cartoon, and overall I'd say it's my second favorite Marvel cartoon (The Spectacular Spider-Man being my favorite).

4Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Re: Wolverine and the X-Men Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:07 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Best X-Men cartoon, hands down. I just wish it didn't star Wolverine. Now, he's one of my favorite characters, but he does not belong in an American kids show - I specify American because our action cartoons are incredibly tame compared to say, Japan.

We're talking about a guy who's spent the last century becoming the perfect killing machine, who's got six foot-long knives coming out from between his knuckles. Don't try to make him "kid friendly."

5Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Re: Wolverine and the X-Men Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:18 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

I loved it! Props to the creators for throwing X-23 in there, too! I loved the scene where she slides across the floor and slices the Sentinel's leg off.

6Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Re: Wolverine and the X-Men Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:09 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yes, I really like this series. Just got caught up on it this past weekend.

7Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Re: Wolverine and the X-Men Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:50 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Booooorrrring.... Smile

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

8Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Re: Wolverine and the X-Men Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:18 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

You are insane! Insane, I tell you!

9Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Re: Wolverine and the X-Men Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:25 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Just doesn't work for me. don't know

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

10Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Re: Wolverine and the X-Men Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:18 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i have to say it is awesome and when they put out the first season on a box i shall buy it

11Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Re: Wolverine and the X-Men Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:59 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Just finished watching "Foresight" and I gotta say the ending was awesome. Bring on the AoA.

12Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Re: Wolverine and the X-Men Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yup...looking forward to seeing how they handle AOA

13Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Re: Wolverine and the X-Men Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:29 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DickGrayson007 wrote:Just finished watching "Foresight" and I gotta say the ending was awesome. Bring on the AoA.
agreed this looks great

14Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Re: Wolverine and the X-Men Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:50 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

from where they are in nicktoons how far are they from the end of the season?
well it seems that was the end of the season i just checked

15Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Re: Wolverine and the X-Men Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:25 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

is there any news if there will be a second season for this show?

16Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Re: Wolverine and the X-Men Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yay, bringing back a thread from almost a year ago. Yay me. Anyway, just finished watching the whole series. There is no way this is better then the 90's series which was a bit more faithful to the source material, I do rank this higher then Evolution (which I also enjoyed btw)

I am a bit upset that we will never see their take on AoA, but oh well, hopefully some of those plans they had will be revealed in the commentary tracks that I have yet to listen to.

In all, I liked it alot, just not at the same level as the 90's X-Men toon.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

17Wolverine and the X-Men Empty Re: Wolverine and the X-Men Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:17 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Denim wrote: Anyway, just finished watching the whole series. There is no way this is better then the 90's series which was a bit more faithful to the source material, I do rank this higher then Evolution (which I also enjoyed btw)

I am a bit upset that we will never see their take on AoA, but oh well, hopefully some of those plans they had will be revealed in the commentary tracks that I have yet to listen to.
I liked the original X-Men cartoon way better than this. I liked the concept they had an all, but I am just tired of everything being Wolverine. The entire time I watched the whole series it was more like I was watching a show about Wolverine with a guest appearance from an XMen every now and then. I'm sorry if anyone gets offended, but I did not like this show. I was looking forward though to see what they would do for AoA. But from what I have read I guess that wont happen.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum