Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolverine Pirated

+7
Esbat
BlueMaxx
gangsternerd
Metal Misfit
Silent K
Janson
breatheasy
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Wolverine Pirated Empty Wolverine Pirated Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:17 am

breatheasy

breatheasy
Cadet
Cadet

This was substantially interesting to me, especially what the Fox executive had to say...

Despite strenuous and often costly security measures aimed at preventing unfinished movies from being pirated, a work print of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, starring Hugh Jackman, wound up online Tuesday, a month before its scheduled May 1 release. According to published reports, the film lacked many special effects and included temporary sound effects and music. Eric Garland, head of BigChampagne, which monitors file-swapping services, told today's (Thursday) New York Times, "We've never seen a high-profile film -- a film of this budget, a tentpole movie with this box office potential -- leak in any form this early." BigChampagne estimated that the film had been downloaded hundreds of thousands of times in its first 24 hours online. Twentieth Century Fox issued a statement saying that the FBI and the MPAA were both attempting to determine how the film wound up online and vowed that "the source of the initial leak and any subsequent postings will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law." The TorrentFreak website, which covers the BitTorrent scene, noted that a few minutes into the film the name of Rising Sun Pictures, an Australian visual effects company, and a March 2 date flash on the screen. "Of course Rsp would absolutely not endorse any leak and the leak could have happened before the print even reached them," the website observed. Otherwise, no security "watermarks" were spotted on the print. At least one Fox executive did not appear overly concerned about the leak. "People who are going to download and watch it on their computer were either never going to pay to see it anyway or they're the type of super-fan who was going to go 10 times in the first week," he told the Entertainment Weekly website.

2Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

So I was unable to download it, but I was at WalMart today and saw that the movie action figures had Wolverine in the brown costume anyone know if that's in the movie? I kind of doubt it but am hoping it is, I hated how they did the uniforms in the other X movies and acted like the real they wouldn't in the movies "Would you prefer yellow spandex?" Shut the fuck up, who said they were made from spandex? Spider-Man's costume worked for the movie, as did Iron Man's, the FF's, Superman's (The costume and Lex were the only good parts of the new movie) and Batman's (even though I'm hoping they ditch the all black Tim 'Fucking' Burton made standard and put some gray Kevlar on it for the third.)

Leather like this would work nicely for Wolvie's costume. [img][/img]Wolverine Pirated 24c36qchc_normal

3Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:05 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Janson, those are the "comic-style" figures in the Wolvie line....if you notice, they also have "comic" Deadpool.

Isaac, did you watch it?

4Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Silent K wrote:Janson, those are the "comic-style" figures in the Wolvie line....if you notice, they also have "comic" Deadpool.

Isaac, did you watch it?

That one must have been sold out.

5Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:37 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Wolverine Pirated Blackblademuramasa3

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

6Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:04 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Metal Misfit wrote:Wolverine Pirated Blackblademuramasa3

I see what you did there.

7Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:13 am

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

The movie as far a movie goes,it was beyond Awesome!
As far as a comic fan,I was disappointed how Deadpool was treated.
But everyone is going to hate that and how it is not accurate to the comics.They will hate the movie for that reason alone.
I watched it and can't wait to watch it in theaters.

8Wolverine Pirated Empty Not yet... Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:50 am

breatheasy

breatheasy
Cadet
Cadet

Naw man I hadn't had the chance to see it yet. I can wait til it comes out unless you guys start hyping it as the best piece of Xmen ass this side of White Queen.

Silent K wrote:Janson, those are the "comic-style" figures in the Wolvie line....if you notice, they also have "comic" Deadpool.

Isaac, did you watch it?

9Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:11 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Jose and I both figured we'd wait for the finished version, THEN watch the bootleg. We'll schedule a viewing for opening weekend with the whole gang.

As far as how Deadpool is treated...I've kind read how his character arc ends, and while it would mek a Deadpool fan pissed off at how they fucked the character, I can't help but hold out hope that the solo Deadpool movie will fix everything.

10Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:50 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I saw most. Like the first 35 minutes and then I skipped around. After the credits was neat.

I'll still see it. It'll be fun. Plus my brother will most likely buy my ticket for my B-Day present.

11Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:46 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

This interview gives me hope, if not for XOW for a DP solo movie.

12Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:21 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

OK I just watched it and it was pretty good. I wasn't the biggest fan of the Deadpool parts in the latter half of the movie, but I was pretty much expecting that after seeing pictures of the movie Deadpool. But except for that it was an over all good movie. I will being seeing it in the theatre.
Spoiler:

13Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:28 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had just finished telling my Dad the other day that the Wolverine movie got leaked on the 'net, lo and behold he calls me back the next day to tell me he watched it streaming at a buddies' house and that it was on par with X3 but he could tell it was missing some scenes and naturally it was missing alot of CGI and various effects.

OF COURSE he has to tell me every damn spoiler imaginable with me whining like a whipped bitch throughout the conversation that he needs to stop spoiling the movie.

now I'm probably going to rent this or download the screener in the future.

http://realityfugitives.com/

14Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:22 am

breatheasy

breatheasy
Cadet
Cadet

I would have told my dad to go jump in a lake or kick rock or something...

Esbat wrote:I had just finished telling my Dad the other day that the Wolverine movie got leaked on the 'net, lo and behold he calls me back the next day to tell me he watched it streaming at a buddies' house and that it was on par with X3 but he could tell it was missing some scenes and naturally it was missing alot of CGI and various effects.

OF COURSE he has to tell me every damn spoiler imaginable with me whining like a whipped bitch throughout the conversation that he needs to stop spoiling the movie.

now I'm probably going to rent this or download the screener in the future.

15Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:25 am

breatheasy

breatheasy
Cadet
Cadet

Damn skippy we wait till the finished version comes out! I mean; it's no dark knight or even watchmen... but I want to give it my full viewing pleasure. I liked what Ryan Reynolds had to say about doing a 100% faithful Deadpool flick. That's what I'm talking about!

Silent K wrote:Jose and I both figured we'd wait for the finished version, THEN watch the bootleg. We'll schedule a viewing for opening weekend with the whole gang.

As far as how Deadpool is treated...I've kind read how his character arc ends, and while it would mek a Deadpool fan pissed off at how they fucked the character, I can't help but hold out hope that the solo Deadpool movie will fix everything.

16Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:03 am

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

God Dammit
i love RR
I hope he gets his way on DP
Are luck it will be Dane Cook!

17Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:01 am

breatheasy

breatheasy
Cadet
Cadet

Naw man! Screw that with a sick donkey penis!

gangsternerd wrote:God Dammit
i love RR
I hope he gets his way on DP
Are luck it will be Dane Cook!

18Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

A truly faithful Deadpool movie would be pretty funny and I think the general public would get a kick out of the comedy-action vibe it could bring. Big props to ryan Reynolds for apparently knowing his shit, too.

As for the Wolverine movie, I haven't seen it yet because for some reason, I have a moral qualm with downloading a movie in theaters that completely disappears once it hits DVD. Go figure. Plus, I don't want to see the half-assed incomplete version. For the most part, the only real complaint I've heard is Deadpool, and if that's the case and this IS really just his origin and he can (d)evolve into what we know as Deadpool, I'll be happy.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

19Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:15 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

If anyone wants a link to a site that streams it just ask and I'll PM it to you.

20Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I'm not going to bitch if you post the link here. It's all good.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

21Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Part One
http://www.watchtvsitcoms.com/Movies/X%20Men%20Origins%20Wolverine%201.php

Part Two
http://www.watchtvsitcoms.com/Movies/X%20Men%20Origins%20Wolverine%202.php

If you get a prompt to join Zango hit cancel then ok. This will let you see the movie without getting Zango, which sucks.

22Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:03 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Janson wrote:This interview gives me hope, if not for XOW for a DP solo movie.
Great interview with Reynolds! I had no idea he was a big DP fan, but it kinda makes sense. I'd love to see a solo DP flick in the future. I can get behind the idea that DP in this flick isn't as we all know and love, because ya, it's just the humble beginnings of the character.

23Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Watching this now, and HOLY SHIT is this cool!

http://www.tamarasanime.com

24Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay, I watched the whole thing...

Spoiler:

http://www.tamarasanime.com

25Wolverine Pirated Empty Re: Wolverine Pirated Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:19 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I couldn't wait. I had to peep it! Had to watch it in a few half hour increments because the wife didn't want to watch it until it was done, and didn't want to have me spend too much time away from her to watch it! lol. To her credit, she didn't want to sit doing nothing while I watched something she didn't want to see yet.

Rudementary CG effects aside, I thought it was a pretty good flick! I can't wait to see the finished product on the big screen! 10 times!! I didn't like how Deadpool was handled at the end, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum