Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dexter (SPOILER WARNING)

+14
Tomer Soiker
Joshua
Denim
Rath99
Fresh03
BlueMaxx
Thundermatts
Paroxysm
Silent K
MillionDollarGeek
Batman25JM
Administrator
Debaser77
ChrisToPhenom
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Dexter (SPOILER WARNING) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dexter (SPOILER WARNING) Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order

Denim wrote:
I was dissapointed that Lumen left, but can understand why she did. She had her closure.

I feel that Lagurdia (sp?) and now Quinn realize that Dexter may be alot more then just a blood guy. I hope that this is something they pick up and go with in the next season. I was a bit let down this season with the lack of Masuka, he seemed to be barely in this season.

Next season should also focus on the bigger mystery, Deb, her knowledge about the woman her father was with (Dex's mom) and the bigger mystery....where the heck was she staying? I know she was pissed at Quinn, but I find it strange that she would be all, "I hate you you fucker, but I need a fucken place to fucken crash, so Imma fucken sleep on your fucken couch you piece of shit asshole that was spying on my fucken brother while we were fucking."
They could easily make Lumen the saner side of Dexter's life, the one person who's been there, done her revenge and got over it all. She already knows his secrets, she understands his motives and has feelings for him. Lumen's leaving was just another disappointing cope out for this whole finale.

Eh? In what way did LaGuerta get any clue about Dexter this season? The only time she could find anything about him was if she had followed Doakes' investigation after his death, but she accepted the fact he died a killer a long, long time ago. The only one suspecting anything (and now knowing for a fact) that Dexter is a killer, is Quinn, and seemingly he dropped his chase because it felt like betraying the woman he loves, Dex's sister, and now he'll also feel like he owes Dexter one for getting him out of trouble.

Yep. I'm there with you. Also: Where the fuck is that young female cop who helped Debra, then screwed her by siding with LaGuerta's story and apparently got a place in the department? Maybe she went out for a drink with that Asian IA lady who had something about Quinn two seasons ago and went away just like that.

jaydee74 wrote:
I read that as well. Wonder how real life will play out within the show for the next season.
They'll film their mutual scenes apart. Or Debra will be eaten by a shark. Or Deb's foul mouth will finally get on Dex's nerves, he'll decide it's a good enough crime to kill for screw family ties and all, and... you know.

http://spidey82.wordpress.com

52Dexter (SPOILER WARNING) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dexter (SPOILER WARNING) Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My LaGueta suspicion on her kind of thinking Dexter is more then he seems stems from the Smits season. I forgot what it was aboutr that season, I think it had to do with the car Smits drove and something Dexter had said to her. She seemed a bit too anxious to get Quinn of Dexters case this season.

The more I like the show, the more plot holes I seem to find which is a shame.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum