Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Knight Rises

+52
krpykrwly
Aussiemandias
Sandman
boberthavok
rwe1138
Chi-Town Spidey
Heytherejeffro
jestghost
Big Poppa Nick
Denim
prescribeddrone
elijahdprophet
dmahoney
Rath99
Joshua
Off_White_Lantern
BigSoupCan
Debaser77
(._Y_.)
tstrike99
Frank M. Reding
TENIME_art
comicgeekelly
Airwolf
Janson
Spazzy
kerryart
LordD3r3k
Paroxysm
G_Zatara
Gojiratoho
gangsternerd
Foreigner_Man
Bigtymin504
alucardbarnivous
jaydee74
Spider_Fan14
melvinlikechris
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
Spaced4SimonPegg
Thundermatts
Ska
BlueMaxx
MikeSabian
Silent K
shark6495
MillionDollarGeek
Administrator
Batman25JM
supervenom
azrael07
56 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 23]

76The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:31 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

azrael07 wrote:i don't suppose i'd mind that whole deathtrap idea, i just don't want my Batman movie to be a rip-off of a sub-par(IMO) horror movie.

77The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:34 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

4:45 in looks like an EJ.... lol

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

78The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

That Death of Batman short was fucking awful.

79The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I started it, saw it had beginning credits and turned it off. Anytime I see credits at the beginning of a Youtube short I give up.

80The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:29 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If the Riddler is in the third one, I hope he's not out to find out who batman is. Meaning, I hope he already knows. I want him to be like, come on, Bruce Wayne is Batman, how stupid are you people? but he keeps it to himself, cause he doesn't give answers away. If people are that dumb, they're that dumb. The super rich guy with the capital and resources to do it is doing it! Duh. That being said, he would know why he's doing it obviously, and maybe The Riddlers main quest could be to see what it would take to make Batman quit? Or, to find out the age old nerd question, which is the real man, Batman or Bruce? Which would he give up? Something like that.

81The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:01 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:If the Riddler is in the third one, I hope he's not out to find out who batman is. Meaning, I hope he already knows. I want him to be like, come on, Bruce Wayne is Batman, how stupid are you people? but he keeps it to himself, cause he doesn't give answers away. If people are that dumb, they're that dumb. The super rich guy with the capital and resources to do it is doing it! Duh. That being said, he would know why he's doing it obviously, and maybe The Riddlers main quest could be to see what it would take to make Batman quit? Or, to find out the age old nerd question, which is the real man, Batman or Bruce? Which would he give up? Something like that.

Love, love, love that. He loves quizzical themes, and it is practical. We are all curious in nature.

Silent K wrote:That Death of Batman short was fucking awful.
Ya, it was. Heh. I just posted it to poke at his Saw affinity with the Batman franchise.
Borrowed a dvd with this on it and a bunch of Batman fan-made shorts. Like the Alien/Predator/Batman/Joker one and Grayson, which is excellent. There is a Batman Beyond fan film that is good but way too long to where it wears on you.

82The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Thundermatts wrote:If the Riddler is in the third one, I hope he's not out to find out who batman is. Meaning, I hope he already knows. I want him to be like, come on, Bruce Wayne is Batman, how stupid are you people? but he keeps it to himself, cause he doesn't give answers away. If people are that dumb, they're that dumb. The super rich guy with the capital and resources to do it is doing it! Duh. That being said, he would know why he's doing it obviously, and maybe The Riddlers main quest could be to see what it would take to make Batman quit? Or, to find out the age old nerd question, which is the real man, Batman or Bruce? Which would he give up? Something like that.

Not bad at all.

BlueMaxx wrote:
Ya, it was. Heh. I just posted it to poke at his Saw affinity with the Batman franchise.
Borrowed a dvd with this on it and a bunch of Batman fan-made shorts. Like the Alien/Predator/Batman/Joker one and Grayson, which is excellent. There is a Batman Beyond fan film that is good but way too long to where it wears on you.

I have the same DVD. I still hate the fact that the people that made Batman: Dead End could've used their resources for original material. Has anyone heard the name Sandy Collora lately?

83The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

One of my problems with the DK was that they replaced the gritty criminal world with something else. I'd like to see them return to that world made in 'Begins,' although not fully. There was a suggestion I heard on a website about a theme of isolation. I like this idea and would like to see it take place. Batman is being hunted, Harvey Dent and Rachel are dead (or at least Rachel is). Bruce has got to be a feeling at least a bit depressed. And of course, DK presented the idea of escalation. This obviously will be put in the third film (if one actually gets made).

Catwoman
The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 81389_1211406110177_100The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Dc-direct-adam-hughess-catwoman-statue_t

Catwoman has been thrown around quite a bit. I like the idea of Catwoman in Batman 3. If they bring her in, I'd like to see her start off via the Year One way, as a prostitue who becomes inspired by Batman, in a way, and decides to use a costume when robbing the wealthy. Eventually, she starts to get quite wealthy herself, eventually catching the eye of Bruce Wayne. Maybe she goes to Wayne Manor on a date, and attempts to rob his house when he's not noticing. Maybe she stumbles onto a batsuit or the bat cave, who knows? Character arc wise, I'd like to see Selina eventually realize her potential and eventually become some kind of hero or an anti-hero. I'd also like to think some people blame Batman for Catwoman's theiving.

As for who I want to play Catwoman, I'm partial to Selma Blair. I'm not too sure whether I can explain why, I just think she'd do good in the role.

Riddler
The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Riddler-062908The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 David-tennant-808991175The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 7170_100_100The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Baltar

Everyone's talking about the Riddler being in the third film. I have no problem with that. Right now, I'm not too sure how I'd like to see him portrayed, and the movie isn't to be coming out in a few years, so I have time to decide where I'd like to see his character go. I can say that I'd like his backgroung to be part of a mystery that Batman has to solve. I'd also like his personality to be not really that Joker type of psychopathic. Instead, I'd like to see him be a bit aristocratic and be not so much into killing people and destroying lives, but more interesting in getting his revenge or getting money.

I like the rumors of David Tennant playing the Riddler. I'd be fine with that. I'd also like to see James Marsters in the role, who, like Tennant, would fit the part quite nicely. Right now, I'd really like to see James Callis, who played Baltar in BSG, in the role.

Penguin
The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 10508_15_100The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Pesci-3

The underworld needs a new crimelord, and who better to fit the role than the Penguin? Like the Riddler, I'm not too sure exactly where to go with this yet, but Penguin being the new crimelord of Gotham is just an obvious choice.

I'd really like to see Joe Pesci play the Penguin. I understand he's in his late sixties, but I still think he'd do good.

84The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Pesci as the Penguin is BRILLIANT.

85The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:25 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I enjoyed that, as well.

Silent K wrote:
I have the same DVD. I still hate the fact that the people that made Batman: Dead End could've used their resources for original material. Has anyone heard the name Sandy Collora lately?
He apparently made Hunter Prey last year. His first feature film.

86The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

I'm catching up on Battlestar Galactica, and the more I see Tricia Helfer's No. 6, the more I think that No.6 has many characteristics of Catwoman. I think Tricia Helfer could really pull Catwoman off.
The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Medium_Tricia_Helfer_Biography_4The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Catwoman_bank_bust_2%5B1%5D

87The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:57 am

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

The next has to have Penguin ( for the mob world)
and Riddler (for the mind games) other characters can be sprinkled through it. I HATE when people say to many characters are bad blah blah. I hear it all the time. You can have a few villains but just don't overwhelm the movie with all of them. As they say everything in moderation.
As far a ROBIN !
YES ohhh HELL YES! maybe not Robin but Dick at least. All the Robins play such vital roles in the growth of Batmans character. Even in the stories now we see what Dick is lick as Batman, that's fucking awesome. Jason is a villain ! And Drake is a brilliant Detective. Of course the films would never show this but its nice to see them go into these directions.
And Fuck Damian would fucking own,

88The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:10 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No Robin. *crosses arms*

Riddler and Penguin dynamic? Yes. They go so well together in the books. They respect one another, which Penguin doesn't respect anyone but.

89The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:No Robin. *crosses arms*

Riddler and Penguin dynamic? Yes. They go so well together in the books. They respect one another, which Penguin doesn't respect anyone but.
I wanna see their interpretation of Robin as long as it's more training him before he puts on the robin costume. He could even appear like the last bit of the movie and I'sd be ok with it. Also Penguin and Riddler would be nice to see but maybe not really team up, Twoface and Joker didn't really team up in DK so maybe it could be like that.

90The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman 3 announced on my birthday

91The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:34 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I was wasting time today and found this

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=17439&count=0

Batman-On-Film has learned that Warner Bros will make the official "Batman 3" announcement this July, probably right after Comic-Con. And it's expected that plenty of details will be revealed.

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=17439&count=0#ixzz0llF48k00

I am excited for this I dont know about you guys. I also hope they do more viral campaigns for this movie like they did the Dark Knight. I enjoyed it greatly...

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

92The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:52 am

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Jekyll2
I just saw Jekyll, and after watching it I'm thinking James Nesbitt looks like he could make a fantastic Riddler. If you haven't seen Jekyll, you should; the guy's amazing in this. Forget about guys like Depp, I want to see him in the role. I keep on hearing people talk about how the Riddler is a joke of a character, how they don't understand him, and how he's such a lame villain. Just watch all of the below clip from Jekyll and imagine seeing him playing the Riddler. I think after Nesbitt's through with him, he won't be considered so lame anymore.

Warning..clip contains inappropriate language.

93The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:50 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://blog.newsarama.com/2010/04/30/nolans-third-batman-gets-a-release-date/

94The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:54 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

as for theories, you know the studio will wonder how will they top TDK. I don't think they can or will, but they have a good shot should the casting be right. I think Nolan should go back to street-level gangsters and b-listers to the people unfamiliar with Batman's rogues.

I say Black Mask. Maybe Catwoman.

Then again, I'd love to see the Joker back, even in a cameo. I'd love to see Daniel Day-Lewis don the make up and hair grease for that one.

95The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:24 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

id like to see Riddler in a role where, maybe he's out for revenge against some wealthy people. Maybe he's using blackmail to ruin their lives.

i wouldn't mind seeing Black Mask or Penguin step into the empty crime boss seat, maybe they're fighting for control. If Nolan taught us anything, it's that he can put multiple villains in a film and have it not suck(i.e.Spider-Man 3), but id also like to see The Ventriloquist and that Jekyll guy looks like he could pull it off.

i like Foreigner Man's Catwoman idea. that would be nice.

96The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:25 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nolan has said numerous times he's not using Penguin.

97The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:25 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Penguin and Riddler are still such a strong dynamic to me.

98The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So we will be getting Batman 3 AND Avengers in 2012...right before the world ends. WIN! thumbs up

99The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat May 01, 2010 9:38 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh, AND the Spider-Man reboot.

100The Dark Knight Rises - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat May 01, 2010 8:07 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ We'll see with "yay".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum