Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

worst movie sequels ever

+17
Heytherejeffro
Chief Kamachi
shining knight
Debaser77
melvinlikechris
Administrator
TENIME_art
Fresh03
superdoug
alucardbarnivous
Tom
CherriesJubilee
supervenom
Combo Mo
Thundermatts
BlueMaxx
shark6495
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1worst movie sequels ever Empty worst movie sequels ever Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:29 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

So I know we have been talking about The Lost World and potential Jurassic Park 4 movies etc.... well TLW didnt make this list but check out the other movies that did....Worst Movie Sequels...

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

2worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:40 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

T3? It wasn't that bad. And heck, they listed 70% from RottenTomatoes. Over 50% is a decent movie, I thought. And, "Fate is what you make"--I took that as personal, not a global occurence. And Hell, if machines are sentient, don't they have a fate? That's Skynet's choiced fate. To destroy mankind because of its short-sightedness. I haven't disliked any of the Terminators. don't know They're popcorn fun, and they always deliver.

If you hated Dumb & Dumberer, you shouldn't have watched. The trailer pretty much told you the stupid-humor it had set for the audience. The fact that it connected to the original was a dumbererer move.

Blues Bros. 2000 wasn't bad. Wasn't necessary, but it wasn't bad.

People are so jaded about Godfather Part III. Its a great film. Also a must-see.

Speed 2: Cruise Control. Like Dumb and Dumberer, they should've known better. Laughing But ya, that is one that is just so, so crappy.

Batman & Robin is on every list for film negativity...I'm tired of talking about it. Laughing Wink

At World's End was the weakest of the Pirates movies, but still had some fun moments. Worst? Frickin' hardly.

The Matrix Reloaded. You've all heard me defend the shits out of that franchise before, so...*Does jerk-off hand motion and rolls eyes*

And, of course Rolling Eyes, Phantom Menace.

People don't know how to make worthy lists of reasonable and constructive criticisms. Notice that all these "worst" sequels are to films that were really cool, but these sequels just weren't as cool, not that they were actually horrendous.

Is anyone aware that we live in a world where they made a Weekend at Bernie's II?

Oh, and...
worst movie sequels ever 381360_3

Not to mention all the pointless sequels to many good, if not mediocre, National Lampoon films.

3worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:43 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I loved weekend at Bernies II.... how can you not love a Bernie who walks into the ocean to the sound of music... pure genius....

4worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:45 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Matrix sequels should have been number one. Time will look more fondly on TPM, but The Matrix re-whatevers were easily the most dissapointing sequels to an awesome movie. Just boring-ass, self important shit. Much like those who like them.

LOL. Just kidding Blue.

5worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:47 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Is it bad I never saw the original Matrix or the second but I saw the third one..... lol

6worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:28 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think I've watched The Karate Kid 3, fifty times... Laughing

7worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:29 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jaws 3-d is so bad its hilarious Laughing

8worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:51 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ But Jaws 4: The Revenge is boring as all get out.

Thundermatts wrote:LOL. Just kidding Blue.
hmm

Matrix rocks!!! happy

9worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:52 am

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

BlueMaxx wrote:
Is anyone aware that we live in a world where they made a Weekend at Bernie's II?

Don't hate Bernie shake my head

10worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Major League 2 & 3 = horrible

11worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:00 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

wasnt Sam Becket in Major League 3 back to the Minors? I bet he wished he could leap out of that one

12worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:04 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

13worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:00 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:2010.

?????????

2010 is one of my favorite movies. I thought it was a worthy successor to 2001. Did it have the magic that Kubrick's classic had? Probably not, but it was a worthwhile adaptation of Clarke's novel.

14worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, this was the first, but not last, movie I walked out on and demanded my money back for, it was so bad I damn near demanded appology from the cashier for letting anyone go in and see it in good conscience.

15worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:32 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There is no way in hell that Phantom Menace is a worse movie than Batman & Robin. That writer is stoned.

16worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

shark6495 wrote:wasnt Sam Becket in Major League 3 back to the Minors? I bet he wished he could leap out of that one
Scott Bakula has officially changed his name to the character he's most recognized with?! That's so awesome!

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

17worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:57 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

what, no Jaws: The Revenge?!?!?!?!?!?!

18worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:44 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Tomer Soiker wrote:
shark6495 wrote:wasnt Sam Becket in Major League 3 back to the Minors? I bet he wished he could leap out of that one
Scott Bakula has officially changed his name to the character he's most recognized with?! That's so awesome!

Wait Major League 3 wasnt a movie based on quantum leap? man I was wondering where Al was.....

and hells to the yeah.. If I was Scott Bakula I would just introduce myself as Dr. Sam Beckett and see what people would say or do.... lol

19worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I had almost forgotten that there was a Basic Instinct 2. Glad I avoided that one.

And I'll also chime in that Godfather 3 was pretty good. It only gets shit because of Sophia's less than stellar acting. Her career has a director has redeemed her many times over, though.

20worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:25 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fresh03 wrote:Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, this was the first, but not last, movie I walked out on and demanded my money back for, it was so bad I damn near demanded appology from the cashier for letting anyone go in and see it in good conscience.
Wow. Hadn't seen either in theatres, but I remember Annihilation really seemed like a Power Ranger show.

melvinlikechris wrote:what, no Jaws: The Revenge?!?!?!?!?!?!
I put that. *Blows fingernails, rubs them on chest with smug look on face.*

21worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:24 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:
hell yeah! where's Neo when you need him? Laughing

22worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:53 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In a world of direct to dvd sequels to old disney films all I can call is bullshit on that list

23worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:59 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
alucardbarnivous wrote:2010.

?????????

2010 is one of my favorite movies. I thought it was a worthy successor to 2001. Did it have the magic that Kubrick's classic had? Probably not, but it was a worthwhile adaptation of Clarke's novel.

2001 was art, 2010 was a hot mess.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

24worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:27 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^hot mess?

sounds sexy

25worst movie sequels ever Empty Re: worst movie sequels ever Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:07 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Have never seen 2010.

shining knight wrote:In a world of direct to dvd sequels to old disney films all I can call is bullshit on that list
Very good point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum