Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World.

+12
Administrator
KingConan93
Hannibal king
Topcat
Metal Misfit
Justin
Esbat
Janson
BlueMaxx
Joshua
Silent K
FroZen
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26End of the World. - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the World. Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:02 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:
FroZen wrote:Now I gotta stop by the gas station on the way to work and get some or I will not be fun to be around today.

<grin>
Implying that you usually are? Wink

In most cases.

27End of the World. - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the World. Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:53 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nah the world never truly ends until the green cannibalistic canaries fill the sky

End of the World. - Page 2 Ip5-1
End of the World. - Page 2 Ip6-1
End of the World. - Page 2 Ip7

There now you know you're pretty screwed....

28End of the World. - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the World. Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:00 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sweet mother of God....Cannibalistic green canaries...what a horrible way to go.

29End of the World. - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the World. Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:04 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Didn't Barbarella face off against a cage of those things?

End of the World. - Page 2 Barbarella-birds

30End of the World. - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the World. Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:10 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MMMMMmmmmmmm....Barbarella covered in canary shit....SEXY!!

31End of the World. - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the World. Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:24 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh thats bloody nothing, from the same story....

End of the World. - Page 2 Kt3

The moral of the story?

When on a time traveling train make sure jack the ripper isn't one of your passengers....

(and I haven't even put the goriest death online thats for a future column)

32End of the World. - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the World. Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Fingers and Toes."
"Fingers and Toes."
"CHOMP."
"CHOMP."
"CHOMP."

You know, I'd never thot about being eaten alive by multitudes of free-floating, various-stages-of-decay, bloody, clicking teeth...

But something tells me I'll be thinking of it far more often than I want to from now on.

"Thank you, Easter Bunny!"

http://www.tamarasanime.com

33End of the World. - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the World. Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
Silent K wrote:Call me when the dead rise.

won't happen hmm
you're gonna get it

34End of the World. - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the World. Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:09 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

End of the World. - Page 2 Zombie10

http://www.tamarasanime.com

35End of the World. - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the World. Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Technically...they aren't cannibalistic canaries unless they were eating each other. I'd say they're more "flesh-eating" or "ravenous".

36End of the World. - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the World. Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:09 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Either way I wouldn't want to be in a room full of the fuckers

But something tells me I'll be thinking of it far more often than I want to from now on.

"Thank you, Easter Bunny!"

True story when I first read killing time when I was eight (yes 8 explains a lot doesn't it?) I had regular nightmares that the iscariot was gonna get me. The dreames stopped when I reread it when I was eighteen.

(another pointless story in the pointless life of David B page there folks)

37End of the World. - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the World. Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:35 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

FroZen wrote:Earthquakes in Italy, Missles launched from Korea, and disturbing amounts of violence and shootings in the news.

Anyone else think this is the beginning of the end? :huh
Meh. Just another day at the office for good ol' Earth. There's always disturbing amounts of violence, because people haven't figured it out yet, and that typhoon thing happened a few years back in Indonesia. Dispite that, Mamma Earth keeps on rollin'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum