Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Superman/Batman: Apocalypse

+15
Hannibal king
prescribeddrone
(._Y_.)
MillionDollarGeek
Denim
elijahdprophet
colossus1979
superdoug
Chi-Town Spidey
TENIME_art
rwe1138
jaydee74
Batman25JM
Sandman
Combo Mo
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:The art is already worlds ahead of the Public Enemies art, where every male character had the same body from the neck down.

I disagree! Toyman didn't. Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

27Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:14 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

28Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:50 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Holee fuck. That looks fucking great. And Daly's VO gave me chills.

29Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Right?!!!

Oh that's normal buddy....he has that effect on bald men. Wink

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

30Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:26 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

And, nice sig, buddy. tongue

31Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:35 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

HAHA Ed Asner as Granny Goodness.

32Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:40 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:HAHA Ed Asner as Granny Goodness.

Makes sense to me. His Granny Goodness on Superman: The Animated Series and on Justice League Unlimited was creepy and awesome.

33Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:

Holy fucking shit. That looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!

34Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:31 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It does indeed. I'm changing my tune on this.

35Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:37 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Awesome.

36Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:23 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*drip, drip, drip*

Yup. About to watch it in a bit.

37Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:49 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was really good. The final quarter of it was so Dragon Ball Z! Awesome fighting scenes.

38Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Can't wait for this one. Seeing this really makes me miss Mr. Turner, class act all the way.

39Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:08 am

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This was outstanding! Best one yet IMO.

40Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:54 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I really liked this, although the Turner style art doesn't transfer to animation as well as I would have liked, something about everyone's mouths really bugged me. I think this is one of the best ones they have done so far for sure.

41Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:51 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

prescribeddrone wrote:It was really good. The final quarter of it was so Dragon Ball Z! Awesome fighting scenes.

Where'd you watch it cause the place I usually go doesn't have it?

42Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:39 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DickGrayson007 wrote:
prescribeddrone wrote:It was really good. The final quarter of it was so Dragon Ball Z! Awesome fighting scenes.

I got it off a torrent. But here is a link I got off another board (it works)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjA2NDg3MTcy.html

43Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:06 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

It works, thanks dude!

44Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:28 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No problem Smile

45Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:03 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

bow

46Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:
DickGrayson007 wrote:

I got it off a torrent. But here is a link I got off another board (it works)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjA2NDg3MTcy.html

I skipped around and watched a few clips. It looks awesome. It's going to be torture to wait another week, but I prefer to watch stuff on my TV and not computer if I can.

The part where Supergirl kicks Darkseid into the house was frakkin' awesome.

47Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:09 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, that last fight was very Dragon Ball Z- Superman/Supergirl go all out on Darkseid.

48Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:12 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really really enjoyed this. The action was amazing.

Loved the animation design. I just love Turner's art, and it looked good animated. I LOVED how Wonder Woman looked.

Conroy and Daly did a good job once again, and I loved Summer Glau as Kara. She fit it perfectly. I'll think of her voice as Supergirl's from now on.

It was nice to have Susan Eisenberg back as Wonder Woman, and Ed Asner back as Granny Goodness.

I like Andre Braugher, but I wasn't too thrilled with him as Darkseid. No one can top Michael Ironside. I wish they'd brought him back.

I'd love another Superman/Batman movie. Maybe one with an original story. I can't believe it's been a year since the first one came out.

I could have used more Batman. I mean, I get why we didn't get more, this wasn't about him and he wouldn't have been able to be fit into the final fight, but I still wanted more.

This wasn't my favorite of the DC Universe movies, that title still belongs to Batman: Under the Red Hood, but this movie is definitely up there on the list.

49Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:35 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I finally watched this and really enjoyed it. Loved how accurate to the story this was. The voice acting as always was amazing. The action was great. I loved the fight scenes. My only problem really was the title. I understand why this was called "Superman/Batman: Apocalypse" but it should have been called "Superman/Batman: Supergirl". Other than that, what a great movie.

50Superman/Batman: Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:47 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just saw this over the holiday weekend and I thought it was terrific.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum