Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dresden Files

+8
Spazzy
supervenom
Nubbins
tstrike99
kidspider2099
Batman25JM
Velociraptor DJ
jaydee74
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The Dresden Files - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dresden Files Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:53 am

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Finally started listening to my audio books again. Just started Blood Rites the other day. I am liking it. Lot of new information coming out. That is all I am sayin!

77The Dresden Files - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dresden Files Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:38 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I saw the graphic novel of Storm Front again. It's not as bad as I remembered it being the first time. The art is better than I thought as well. Still prefer the book though.

78The Dresden Files - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dresden Files Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:36 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm about to start "Deadbeat". Can't wait.

79The Dresden Files - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dresden Files Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:49 am

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Ok it's taken me a little bit, but I finally cracked open Side Jobs. I'm guessing I'll be done with it in a couple days! Great stuff!

80The Dresden Files - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dresden Files Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:12 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh yeah. there are some GOOOD side jobs Wink

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

81The Dresden Files - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dresden Files Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:50 am

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Ok I just finished up Side Jobs tonight! HOLY FREAKIN MOLY! The last story, the one that takes place right after Changes was amazing! BAH now I have to wait 4 months for my next Dresden fix!

82The Dresden Files - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dresden Files Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:38 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, it took me over 2 years, but I finally finished Fool Moon. I started it way back in November 2008 (yes, I know when I started it). It didn't take me so long because I didn't like it. I just kept putting it down and getting sidetracked. I loved it. I think I liked it even better than Storm Front. I already have Grave Peril, and I plan on reading it soon, but I have a couple of other books I need to read first.

83The Dresden Files - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dresden Files Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:56 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Very Happy

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

84The Dresden Files - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dresden Files Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:40 am

Indiana Solo

Indiana Solo
Cadet
Cadet

I usually read about 4 or 5 books at a time and sometimes I'll set something back on the shelf and forget I was reading it for a while.

85The Dresden Files - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dresden Files Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I do that too. I'm technically reading like 6 books right now.

86The Dresden Files - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dresden Files Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:00 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd go cross-eyed trying to read that many books at once. Laughing

87The Dresden Files - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dresden Files Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

OMG You mean I am not alone when it comes to multi-book reading!?! This makes me all warm and fuzzy!

88The Dresden Files - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dresden Files Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hug

89The Dresden Files - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dresden Files Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Indiana Solo

Indiana Solo
Cadet
Cadet

I will admit that I usually have at least one book that is made up of short stories, so that helps.

But I'm still reading at least 3 novels right now. And two short story collections. Wink

90The Dresden Files - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dresden Files Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:12 am

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I usually have 1 audio book going, 2 novels, and I am currently ready Doctor Who and Philosophy. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum