Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Return (?) of Mikey

+29
Goof
C's Lady
Batman25JM
rwe1138
Rath99
Hannibal king
supervenom
Ric Magnum
Joshua
Chi-Town Spidey
UltimateUltimacy
Denim
potatojoe
comicgeekelly
Astro13Zombie
FroZen
Lee
goatt
superdoug
azrael07
kidspider2099
Airwolf
riv1
Gojiratoho
Debaser77
colossus1979
Gandicles
Foxy
Silent K
33 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Should Mikey be allowed back into PoP!?

The Return (?) of Mikey Vote_lcap9%The Return (?) of Mikey Vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
The Return (?) of Mikey Vote_lcap44%The Return (?) of Mikey Vote_rcap 44% [ 20 ]
The Return (?) of Mikey Vote_lcap22%The Return (?) of Mikey Vote_rcap 22% [ 10 ]
The Return (?) of Mikey Vote_lcap9%The Return (?) of Mikey Vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
The Return (?) of Mikey Vote_lcap16%The Return (?) of Mikey Vote_rcap 16% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 45

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1The Return (?) of Mikey Empty The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:06 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

After being banned a number of times, Mikey has once again asked to be allowed back into PoP!

What say you, PoP!ulation?

Vote early, vote often!

2The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:17 am

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I can't really imagine why he'd want to be a member here, but what the hell. Just have your finger ready for the ban button.

http://www.foxyart.net

3The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:34 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

I was torn between "Fuck that guy" and "Who cares, I have a leather jacket." But then I remembered that, although I do own a leather jacket, it's always too damn hot around here to wear it, so I might a well not have one. So I went with the former.

4The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:33 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

while i miss someone to thwap often, frankly he got pissed for no good reason and decided to make this place the scapegoat. while i used to think he was harmless, think of it this way...if he's ASKING to come here....how many place threw his ass out before he did? i'll be frank, if you do....kudos for being bigger men, you're WAY more forgiving than i'd be. if not, kudos for not taking his bullshit. i'll vote fuck him, but i'm only saying that because i'd rather not have the drama. remember, there's an entire THREAD he started bashing this place because he got pissy. god forbid if half the girls he was obsessed with decided to find men of quality and not choose him then he'd start the whole "i've got a crush on so and so thread" and i've vote to decapitate his ass anyways. (wait...that's not part of the vote. can i write that in anyway? just because i was hoping to see a decapitation in my lifetime.)

5The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:18 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Let's not be an enabler to Mikey's bad behavior. Remember, "Throw cham-paghnah in my face one, shame on you...throw cham-paghnah in my face twice, shame on me."

6The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:49 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As much as I miss the little Robert Z'Dar clone, fuck that guy.

Also, in my head I heard the Ming the Merciless ring sound effect when I read the title of this thread.
Ming's Ring

Last edited by Gojiratoho on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FLASH....AHAHHHHHH!)

7The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:56 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't even know he was banned, to be honest.

8The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:05 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol this place could use a little online drama :P

9The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:22 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't even vote, though i have a leather jacket. I don't recall ever having a problem with Mikey, but, i also don't know what he did to get banned.

10The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:42 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:I didn't even know he was banned, to be honest.

I didn't know either.

honestly i don't care either way.

11The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:50 am

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

this is a hard choice for me. The WUMB is dead, and yet, my online family still thrives here. i always considered mikey a brother, until i saw that thread where he went off. i saw that, and felt betrayed. so im not sure if i can make this decision.

12The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:11 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Look, here's the deal: Yes, Mikey was an ass-hat, and fully earned his banning before. But, for him to return, and (I'm guessing) apologize and ask to be let back in takes a lot of courage and a certain amount of humility, particularly the way he flounced out of here.

I voted to let him come back, but keep the banhammer ready. And make sure he knows that it's poised up there to come down firmly should he get that wild hair once more.

13The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:13 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

I never talked to Mikey, but since this may be my only chance to ever make this demand, I will vote to allow Mikey back into the club if he agrees to do the Truffle Shuffle. I don't even know if he's a fat guy. I don't care. You gotta earn your way here. Laughing

14The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:32 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

earn his way in eh...... i got a few ideas Wink

first off we need a couple of 11 year old boys and vascilne - rental of some costume and hardware store materials like ropes, ducttape, studfinder and 9v batteries.............any questions?

15The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:36 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

For those of you interested, a little back story: Mikey and our beloved K-Nice got into it at the WUMB (remember that?) where our entire community was attacked. He got banned from our community as a result. Then he created a new profile under the name "Mikey_Says_Fuck_You" and much like Custer, made his last stand.

It did not go well, but is one of the biggest smile-inducing threads on the internet: https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com/panels-on-pages-f12/silent-k-t737.htm

Later, when WUMB closed down, he created a new account under the name NutterButter, new email address and posted from a new house since we banned his IP address, thus breaking one of the only rules we've set here in an effort to circumvent the banning.

He walked into our house and took a dump on the carpet. Then he tried to sneak in the back door wearing a Nixon mask and hoped we wouldn't notice. Now he's asking AGAIN to be let back in. It's up to you guys.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

16The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:39 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hes funny - cus he couldve just used a random proxy server that masks his IP all together (downside u will get viruses) but other than that just saying there are options lol - that dumb fuck

17The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:43 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eh...I'm down with 2nd chances...but banhammer at the ready

18The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:44 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

......Fuck no.

19The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:00 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've never had a problem with the dude. I say let him in.

20The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:07 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have a leather jacket. It's my old punker jacket. It's painted up and has a buncha spikes and studs. I think I'm too old to wear it now. Laughing

I need a new one. neutral

21The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:I have a leather jacket. It's my old punker jacket. It's painted up and has a buncha spikes and studs. I think I'm too old to wear it now. Laughing
lol!

22The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

potatojoe wrote:I have a leather jacket. It's my old punker jacket. It's painted up and has a buncha spikes and studs. I think I'm too old to wear it now. Laughing
Isn't that a sad realization? I hate when that happens.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

23The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I voted the leather jacket one, but that was because it was funny, I wish to change my vote to a no. This comment he made here:

you guys are all fucking sheep. just because you can swear on here without fear of being edited you disband from WUMB to come to this butt-fucking orgy. do yourselves a favor: stay outta WUMB for good.

That kind of ticks me off. So now he wants to be a sheep and fuck butts. Fuck this dude.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

24The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:30 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I'm starting a campaign for no more Mikey and more Gavin. Who else is with me!

and by with me I mean someone else do it for me.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

25The Return (?) of Mikey Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:After being banned a number of times, Mikey has once again asked to be allowed back into PoP!

What say you, PoP!ulation?

Vote early, vote often!

Lee wrote:For those of you interested, a little back story: Mikey and our beloved K-Nice got into it at the WUMB (remember that?) where our entire community was attacked. He got banned from our community as a result. Then he created a new profile under the name "Mikey_Says_Fuck_You" and much like Custer, made his last stand.

It did not go well, but is one of the biggest smile-inducing threads on the internet: https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com/panels-on-pages-f12/silent-k-t737.htm

Later, when WUMB closed down, he created a new account under the name NutterButter, new email address and posted from a new house since we banned his IP address, thus breaking one of the only rules we've set here in an effort to circumvent the banning.

He walked into our house and took a dump on the carpet. Then he tried to sneak in the back door wearing a Nixon mask and hoped we wouldn't notice. Now he's asking AGAIN to be let back in. It's up to you guys.

Is this the guy that his gf beat the shit out of him? Also when the WUMB was going down, didn't he create a thread to make himself a Moderator. I'm all about second chances, but looks like he already used up all his chances.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum