Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Return (?) of Mikey

+29
Goof
C's Lady
Batman25JM
rwe1138
Rath99
Hannibal king
supervenom
Ric Magnum
Joshua
Chi-Town Spidey
UltimateUltimacy
Denim
potatojoe
comicgeekelly
Astro13Zombie
FroZen
Lee
goatt
superdoug
azrael07
kidspider2099
Airwolf
riv1
Gojiratoho
Debaser77
colossus1979
Gandicles
Foxy
Silent K
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Should Mikey be allowed back into PoP!?

The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% [ 20 ]
The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% [ 10 ]
The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 45

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:37 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I say let him in only if he post the pics when his girlfriend beat him. you're gonna get it

27The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

First off:
Lee wrote:
It did not go well, but is one of the biggest smile-inducing threads on the internet: https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com/panels-on-pages-f12/silent-k-t737.htm
I I love you that thread with the fire of a thousand suns.

Secondly, yeah, Mikey was a douchebag, even before his temper tantrums last year. Still, I feel like it's not going to hurt to give the guy a second chance. If other members don't want to deal with him, they've always got the option of putting his account on ignore. If he comes back and proves that he hasn't grown up, you can always throw down the permaban again. I figure there's no reason not to be the bigger person.

That said, I'm really going to hate myself if he is allowed back and a flurry of Fecal-related threads start popping back up.

28The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

I say let him back into our butt-fucking orgy but use the ban hammer, if necessary. Laughing

29The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:02 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

let him back in but have the banhammer ready.

30The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

This is the same fucking guy who caught a house mouse, kept it as a pet and fed it Cheerios right while he sang "Ben"?!?!?

31The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:12 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I found some pics of my jacket on my photobucket

The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 P8280067-1

The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 P8280068-1

Laughing

32The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

You're never too old to wear that.

33The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I mean...seriously....you have a 1/4 inch thick ring hanging out of your nose. I love you

Last edited by Silent K on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

34The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:19 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That jacket could still look cool these days. My Stryper jean jacket from the late 80's on the other hand.......

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

35The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:21 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Amanda calls the jacket my "dirty jacket" Laughing

I have a denim jacket vest I'm working on right now.

36The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:32 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How many times was this ass clowned banned before the final banning?

37The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

potatojoe wrote:
Bitchin'

Rath99 wrote:How many times was this ass clowned banned before the final banning?
At least twice, maybe as many as 4 if you count the IP bannings.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

38The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

His original login was banned, then MikeySaysFuckYou (and I'm sure a few others), and then Nutter Butter.

Would anyone be interested in letting Mikey plead his case?

BTW, just like my feelings towards frilly toothpicks, my stance on letting Mikey back is I'm FOR IT!

39The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Also, if we get 30 votes for "Who cares, I have a leather jacket", we'll start a Separate Review Forum.

But if we get 15 for "Fuck that guy", it doesn't happen.

40The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:46 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:I found some pics of my jacket on my photobucket

That jacket is fucking amazing. You can never be too old for that. I'd wear that even if I was living in a nursing home.

41The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would like to here what he has to say. Could be interesting.

42The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think I also would like to hear him plead his case. It should be in the form of a 500 word essay, with at least 3 quotes and 3 refrences. Double spaced of course.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

43The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:01 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ This.

plus pics of his ass beating.

44The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Also, if we get 30 votes for "Who cares, I have a leather jacket", we'll start a Separate Review Forum.

Laughing

45The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:I found some pics of my jacket on my photobucket

The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 P8280067-1

The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 P8280068-1

Laughing
I love you

46The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:10 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wonder if he's reading this. If you're banned here can you still read the threads? I've known places where you can and some you can't.

47The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:53 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Silent K wrote:Also, if we get 30 votes for "Who cares, I have a leather jacket", we'll start a Separate Review Forum.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

48The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:20 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

potatojoe wrote:Amanda calls the jacket my "dirty jacket" Laughing

I'm jealous and I want one.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

49The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really don't care. If he wants back in and can behave then give him one final chance. It's been a year, maybe he'll be better. However, give him a short leash, and if he fucks up again ban him for eternity.

Airwolf wrote:lol this place could use a little online drama :P

I KNOW!! I almost miss the last days of the WUMB where you knew some shit was going to go down hourly. Very Happy

Denim wrote:I voted the leather jacket one, but that was because it was funny, I wish to change my vote to a no. This comment he made here:

you guys are all fucking sheep. just because you can swear on here without fear of being edited you disband from WUMB to come to this butt-fucking orgy. do yourselves a favor: stay outta WUMB for good.

That kind of ticks me off. So now he wants to be a sheep and fuck butts. Fuck this dude.

But that led to one of the best quotes in PoP! history, Astro13Zombie's "Stay out of our buck fucking orgy".

Silent K wrote:His original login was banned, then MikeySaysFuckYou (and I'm sure a few others), and then Nutter Butter.

Would anyone be interested in letting Mikey plead his case?

BTW, just like my feelings towards frilly toothpicks, my stance on letting Mikey back is I'm FOR IT!

I say if Mikey likes his sandwiches with alfalfa sprouts then he can't be a member of the fuckin' boards.

angry angry

That was the worst thing I ever did on WUMB. Ugh, it still haunts me. Laughing

50The Return (?) of Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return (?) of Mikey Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:01 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

^Dude...no one cares or remembers that it was you that started it. It was the psycho assholes that will be remembered for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum