Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seen any movies lately?

+53
Ska
Ash Williams
Matt
O_o
Sandman
LordD3r3k
GigaToast
kidspider2099
Goof
JonSpangler
Little_Goblyn
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Batman25JM
prescribeddrone
FroZen
ravezombie
krpykrwly
potatojoe
SexyToaster
Bigtymin504
Joshua
superdoug
Grimmalicious
boberthavok
Rath99
jaydee74
Spazzy
Heytherejeffro
Airwolf
AlienIncognito
Denim
Dr Awkward
DickGrayson007
comicgeekelly
(._Y_.)
Astro13Zombie
rwe1138
pumkinheadfan
Spaced4SimonPegg
Gojiratoho
jestghost
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
MikeSabian
Spider_Fan14
Aussiemandias
Debaser77
supervenom
Demonweasel
melvinlikechris
BlueMaxx
dmahoney
Combo Mo
57 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 36]

151Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:59 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

pumkinheadfan wrote:
melvinlikechris wrote:Strip Nude For Your Killer (Nude per l'assassino)
How did Shameless do with the release?

The DVD itself doesn't come with any extra features except a trailer for the film and trailers for their other releases. To their credit the picture quality for the film is pretty decent (for what it is).
I haven't bought any of their other titles yet but I might pick up 'Venus In Furs' next.

152Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:29 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Crank-2-poster
I liked it.
I liked it alot
yes It's so out there! Action movie done right.

153Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I finally saw Inception...not to bad a bit long.

154Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:49 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Saw The Town today, really good. Totally caught off guard by their target for the final heist in the film. Jeremy Renner is going to be a great Hawkeye

155Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i need to go to the movies like crazy

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

156Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:04 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Same here.

157Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:49 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Zombieland. I loved it.

158Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Saw Easy A with the girlfriend. It was better than I thought. Had some very funny moments and a good story. Maybe my expectations were so low that anything would do lol.

159Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:39 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Batmansupermanapocalypse
Was it me or did the Kryptonese sound like slow Portuguese in this? Heh.

It was alright. Story was pretty simple, though. Kept me entertained.
Spoiler:

160Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:16 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Repo! The Genetic Opera - The concept was good, and the songs were okay, but the main plot was kind of dull, and the acting left a lot to be desired. It didn't help that Paris Hilton tried to both act and sing in this. The movie just didn't live up to its potential and was another case of style over substance. The overall look of the movie was pretty good, though, but not enough for me to recommend this. 2.5 / 5 Harvested Spines.

161Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:54 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

dmahoney wrote:Saw The Town today, really good. Totally caught off guard by their target for the final heist in the film. Jeremy Renner is going to be a great Hawkeye

I agree. Really good movie. Renner will be awesome as Hawkeye if he can reign in a little of the crazy. He looks so menacing in this. You're always just waiting for him to snap. Which he does. Often.

162Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:29 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Runaways - it was a complete unnecessary bio pic, terrible acting, terrible script, slow and boring. A VH1 Behind the Music would have done a better job.

163Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:The Runaways - it was a complete unnecessary bio pic, terrible acting, terrible script, slow and boring. A VH1 Behind the Music would have done a better job.

Shocked Wow. I couldn't possibly DISAGREE any more. One of the better films of the year...especially the incredible acting.

164Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:53 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:The Runaways - it was a complete unnecessary bio pic, terrible acting, terrible script, slow and boring. A VH1 Behind the Music would have done a better job.

Shocked Wow. I couldn't possibly DISAGREE any more. One of the better films of the year...especially the incredible acting.

Was...that....scarasm? scratch

Easy A -- it was a weak attempt at a John Hughes type movie. Emma Stone was good in it.

165Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:09 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night I watched An Education which starred Carey Mulligan and Peter Sarsgaard. Hardly an original storyline but I found myself quite enjoying it. I think a lot of that had to do with just how charming Carey Mulligan was in the lead role (even if she looked (to me anyway) way too old to be 16). I thought it was a good story, well acted and nicely made - I found the whole movie actually went by pretty quickly which is always a good sign. Alfred Molina as Mulligan's father was just excellent - initially played almost a bit silly but overall with a lot of heart and depth.

I'm giving it a 3 out of 5.

166Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:43 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Easy A - it lacked the appeal and humor of a John Hughes type film. Emma Stone was good but it was a little flat and her motives for why she was doing want she was doing were a little unclear.

167Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:37 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Conan the Barbarian.
Whilst I appreciate that this is a good film, I don't actually like it that much, 'swords and sorcery' really isn't my thing.

168Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:37 pm

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

I thought it was actually probably one of the better movies to come out this year so far.

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:Easy A - it lacked the appeal and humor of a John Hughes type film. Emma Stone was good but it was a little flat and her motives for why she was doing want she was doing were a little unclear.
Gonna wait and see that when it hits DVD.

169Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:10 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

I watched Prince of Persia yesterday. It was pretty good for a popcorn flick. Sure it didn't follow the story of the game fully and I understand them giving the Prince a name. You can't have a movie based around someone with no name. I just don't understand why they used elements of the other 2 games in the Sands of Time series. They could have used those for sequals

170Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:33 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

boberthavok wrote:You can't have a movie based around someone with no name.

Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Spaghe10

171Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just finished watching - outsourced
quite a cool movie - id recommend it

im watcing sups/bats - apocalypse - so far soo good
<3... i love you......michael turner ....

172Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:43 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

melvinlikechris wrote:
boberthavok wrote:You can't have a movie based around someone with no name.

Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Spaghe10

touché

173Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Templegrandin-789611

Temple Grandin

If this would have been in theaters, Claire Danes would have would won an Oscar instead of an Emmy. Absolutely amazing. Definitely the best film I've watched this year, and the best biography I've seen in a long time. Very inspiring and encouraging for families with autistic children.

5 out of 5.

174Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:44 am

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Watched Ghoulies and Troll 2 tonight.

175Seen any movies lately? - Page 7 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:12 am

Grimmalicious

Grimmalicious
Cadet
Cadet

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum